Do u prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises, & why?

D

deleted213967

uncut is certainly tastier, first of all, most uncut guys are more sensitive and i love to hear a guy moan and i'm not entertained by having a guy go for a hours and having my ass red raw because it took so long for him to cum. I love the looks and the features , so many looks and types of coverage. and it feels so neat how the skin slide up and down. My dad was uncut i found out from my mom but they had me cut, i wonder why they would want to have my dick cuts when his wasnt ? but that may be why, i saw a uncut cock when i was little and saw my BFF peeing outside and since then ive been more or less obsessed/really like uncut cock!

Funny, but judging from member profiles on (gay) hookups sites, predilection for "uncut" penises is invariably associated with "Into: Pig Play, Raunchy, ...", at least in the US, where the majority of men of sexual age are cut.

is that real

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. Only just read first page but surprised by thought that being circumcised in uk is rare.

I was done as a young lad for medical reasons and never thought I was in such a minority.

Think it looks clean tho and to be honest I don't even know what I would look like with foreskin. I have quite a protruding head; would it look weird with skin over it???

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok. my two cents. (if that matters) I prefer uncut, nothing more fun than some sweet foreskin to play with, or have played with. Besides an uncut cock is beautiful to look at, and fun to retract the foreskin to see what's inside. The way an uncut dick glides while haveing sex is like nothing in the world that I can compair with. It's just amazeing, haveing your Glans slide in and out of your foreskin while pounding a tight ass or pussy is so hot. The women (and men) that I have been with always like my uncut dick, they comment that they were not rubbed raw after sex. It's the way nature intended a penis to be.

Ok, Ill get off my soap box now.

Wes

Reactions: alpha_centauri

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
All right, my fecal analogy was a bit outlandish, but the argument still has merits: both male and female humans, especially in Western societies, do plenty of very "unnatural" things to attract the object of their sexual desire: makeup, cosmetic surgery, relentless grooming. How about "man-scaping"? Is body hair inherently or innately repugnant? There's woman-scaping too.

Most of that list involves practices that society has impinged upon us, and in the case of cosmetic surgery -- that's pretty much what circumcision is.

So to roll with the above, where things get fascinating is in the battle between what we find innately attractive, and how society shapes that arousal through messages that require explicit thought (which eventually become innate after enough conditioning).

An example would be how men find the female body to be arousing, but then the media further narrows that attraction by pushing the idea of gorgeous women looking a certain way. This process of social conditioning is how I think circumcision became so ubiquitous. However, whether or not the result of this psychological>>>physical transformation process could be defined as "natural" is something I am not fully decided upon. I suppose it all depends on your definition of what "natural" is.

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree with the OP of this thread. Sorry guys, the look of an uncircumcised penis reminds me of an aardvark's snout. Give me a beautifully cut XL cock any day...

is that real

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree with the OP of this thread. Sorry guys, the look of an uncircumcised penis reminds me of an aardvark's snout. Give me a beautifully cut XL cock any day...

Will one out of the two do? Ie cut without the xl.....?? ;)

I'm never going to look at an Aardvark the same again!

submarine

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
uncut.
If it's needed medically then fair enough, but, to routinely cut infant boys, imo, is madness, normally religiously motivated, which is another reason to not go along with it in my book. Some guys cocks do look really hot when cut, but some guys have the most dreadful scarring which is a crying shame.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think my profile says it too...UNCUTS are the hottest dicks around. best cocks to play with and feels better during sex...the loose skin allows for less friction so it hurts less n feels better more

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny, but judging from member profiles on (gay) hookups sites, predilection for "uncut" penises is invariably associated with "Into: Pig Play, Raunchy, ...", at least in the US, where the majority of men of sexual age are cut.

and i completely disagree with this. -_-

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That was funny:biggrin1:

No disrespect to anyone here but, that imagery is stuck in my head now.

awesomesucker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be honest, us cocksuckers would be more open to working over a uncut cock if the owners exercised better personal cleanliness......a dirty uncut cock is disgusting, and you guys should run your fingers around the knob and then suck them clean and see how that works for you....

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just so you no, I prefer circumcised.... feel's better & look's better!!
Also i find uncircumcised cock very of putting indeed & would NOT be able to fuck someone with a 4skin.

Is that a bad thing? :confused:

No, certainly it's not a bad thing--it's merely your personal preference. And as we all know, De gustibus non est disputandum. As for "feels better & looks better," that's also very much a matter of personal taste and opinion. ~~ But before you limit yourself out of the market entirely, I suggest you work your way through www.sexasnatureintendedit.com.

mayisay

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread deals with the concepts that were first presented in the groundbreaking, landmark book, Sex As Nature Intended It, which presents irrefutable evidence that Infant Circumcision Harms Adult Sexuality, for Both the Man and his Female Partner.

Since the publication of Sex As Nature Intended It, the circumcision rate in the United States has dropped dramatically from two-thirds (66% in 2002) of baby boys being circumcised to one-third (33% in 2009).

If you'd like to read Sex As Nature Intended It yourself to see why the book has caused such a sensation, visit:

http://xrl.us/SexAsNatureIntendedIt

See also Pictures, Videos, and Text at the links below:

Purpose of the Foreskin Explained in Pictures, Video & Text

The Pleasures of Uncircumcised Sex

Last edited: