Do u prefer to "unveil" ur cock urself or have a partner do it?

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not really an issue anymore since I'm married, but years ago I used to love for first-time partners and one-nighters to do the unveiling, with them kneeling down in front of me in anticipation, seeing my bulge in front of their faces, and slowing pulling down my underwear, watching and smiling as my cock sprang out.

I always did think the undress the other person thing was a huge turn on :wink:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For myself I enjoy having my gf unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants and boxers just enough for my cock to bounce out of my pants ready for action, there is something very erotic about it for the both of us. However when it comes time to undress her I always do it myself, nothing like taking off her clothes bit by bit and giving a little nibble here and a bite there while doing some heavy making out in the process.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree, I like them to unveil. Same expression as a kid opening a present at Christmas. They have this look af anticipation and hope, and it's great to see their reaction - especially of they are impressed and show it!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like them to do it...hell, even beyond the first time. and i also like to unveil them myself. unwrapping each other. ;)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with the reverend on this. Undressing each other is like Christmas morning. Only your family's not there... Wow, that went wrong. You know what I mean though.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chalk me up as another who likes my partner to unveil. I love having my underwear removed. I prefer to wait for her excited grab over rushing it and doing it myself.