Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do u think mandingo is really 11" or more like 9.5 maybe 10" heres some pic i found in a mandingo gallery
Probably about ten. You may want to read what I wrote in a previous post, which I copy here:

While I would be the last to deny the greatness of Mandingo, I believe that even in his case a figure of 11.5 inches is an overstatement. On my body, that is the distance from the base of my penis up to my sternum, when I am standing straight. Mandingo's dick reaches a bit short of that when he is bent forward (see attached photo). Of course, one cannot extrapolate with certainty from one's own dimensions to those of another, but I am pretty sure that he is not much taller than I am, and I would bet that his length is closer to ten inches, or in any case not more than eleven. The fact is, even ten inches -- a true, unexaggerated dick length of ten inches -- is fucking enormous, and is far beyond the ability of most of us to estimate visually because it is much bigger than anything (I mean any dick) that we are familiar with at first hand. Hence the ease with which claims of such lengths as 12, 13, or more inches gain credence.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
i'd venture to say 9ish,,, not that thats in no way huge... i notice the attached pic in the 2nd post it almost touches his sternum... i also noticed he is leaned very far foward and even if i do that with my 7ish wanker its way past my belly button if i do the same thing...

8 inch +

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i read lexington steele was measured in one of his early films about 9.5 and hes 6ft 2lns tall mandingo is only 5ft 7ins so his dick looks even bigger than it really is.

castro on bangbros is just short of 10 but that measures starting his leg and its diagnol measureing, so that adds like 1 and a hald inches. i can penetrate 8.25 inches but measuring that way i can measure up to 9 and a half. but im no where as thick, like 5.5 thick i think, i know its thicker than average but definently not a axe can or anything like that wide. my friend is a yogurt container.

D

deleted110426

I would probably say somewhere in between 10 and 11

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta go with no more than 10".The guy is slight of build and not very tall,which adds to the illusion,and he's regularly matched with petite females with tiny hands,and dramatic camera angles.Make no mistake,the guy is huge,but 11,12,13 inches? Nope....

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
2 1/2 fists = 10 inches
Depends on whose hands and also if the grip is on the bottom or the top.

I can put two hands on my dick and then take the bottom hand and put it at the top while leaving the second hand in the same position, which puts me at about three hands. I'm 8 inches. And I have big hands.

deltablues2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He might be shorter than he claims but I ain't gonna be the one to tell him that. He might try to beat me with his huge donger.