do u think mandingo really is 11"

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say Mandingo comes in at a true 10 inches. It's interesting that I've never seen him measured on cam, you'd think if he was actually a foot long he would have been put to the ruler somewhere along the line. He's definitely bigger than Lex, but Tony Duncan is bigger than Mandingo.

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If only we could get Mandingo to compare his cock with a Gillete can, then we would solve both the length problem and how many LPSG members are liars.

sydefx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

packinmuchabs1986

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say Mandingo comes in at a true 10 inches. It's interesting that I've never seen him measured on cam, you'd think if he was actually a foot long he would have been put to the ruler somewhere along the line. He's definitely bigger than Lex, but Tony Duncan is bigger than Mandingo.

But Tony Duncan is ugly, whereas, ManDingo is good looking.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, people are just looking to these pics and relating it to their own body, how it PROPORTIONALLY compares to their own cock and body.

Mandingo is like 5'6. He is a short man. He's also not muscular. All of this compliments the size of his penis. His penis is huge nonetheless, but still. Put his penis on a 6'4 man and it wont look as big.

1dingonyc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FUKKK THA NONSENSE....LADiES. LOOK..
MYY DICK iiS AT LEAST 10" LAST TIME I CHECKD... AND I DONT THiNK MY SIZE iS COMPARiN TO THAT..
i MEAN i KULD FiT TWO HANDS AROUND MY SH*T
BUT STILL.. LOL DO THA MATH

tommiet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...and you're comparing that to who? You know anyone who IS 11 or 12 inches? Chad Hunt claims to be 10 inches yet Mandingo is bigger than him. Believe me Mandingo is 11 inches. I have had it before (not Mandingo--11 inches).

tylerd829

Just Browsing
Media
Based on some measurements from pics. I would say Mandingo is no doubt 11inch plus if not really close to it and is bigger than 10 inches without a doubt.

Everyone keeps putting hands as a source for measuring, 2 fist, 3 fist, it is just not consistent. Small girls have tiny hands, tall girls have big hands usually, too many variations in hand size. One thing you can rely on that is almost always the same size or pretty close in size is the size of the head. The average female head vertical length from the tip of the chin to the top of the head is 8.6". 95% of all women have this part of the head between 8.3" to 9.1".

Knowing this, all you have to do is take pictures that have Mandingo getting a blow job. The picture's angle should be one where they are at around the same distance parallel to the camera so that you the his dick won't be a lot closer in the shot making it bigger when you measure it. You want to do the same where his dick and the chicks head isn't a lot closer to the cam, cuz then that won't give him justice. Once you find a picture like this, take a ruler and take the measurements of the girls head and his dick.

His dick is always a lot longer so you automatically know it is much bigger than 8.6". Take the measurement of the length of his dick and minus it from the length of the girls head (from chin to top of head). Do some simple math, take the difference and divide it by the size of the girl's head. What ever percentage you get times it by the average head size of 8.6" then add it. I did it with 3 pictures and came out between 10.5" - 11.31". That averages just shy of 11".

So that is that. By the way he was between 28% to 33% longer than the 3 girls head. That is how I came up with my figures.

Yes I was very bored when I came up with this math, lol