Do uncut guys get more comments on pics than cut guys?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Reason I ask is, I uploaded a funny pic into my gallery, just to share with others. It's not me, anyone who takes the time to look at my other pics will be able to tell. This pic is of a guy with an uncut cock. And as soon as I uploaded it, I already had two comments on it. I will upload my own pics and go days before anyone will leave a comment.

I'm not complaining, I just wasn't sure if there was a difference in response between cut and uncut. It could be just that the pic is funny and got attention that way. But seeing how crazy people can get on here about foreskin and how being cut is almost blasphemy, I could see how my thinking could be reasonable.

Anyone else share that feeling, or am I just rambling out my ass?

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never noticed that I had comments on my photos until seeing this thread.

Personally, I've never tried uploading an uncut photo into my gallery, but I know that I only have one comment on my newer photos, and it's been a good while. I personally think my newer photos are a lot better than me older ones, but whatever.

I'd like more comments, but it doesn't necessarily bother me too much.

Although some of the girls' comments on my photos make me exceedingly giddy.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Perhaps. Some people prefer cut, some prefer uncut and I don't know whether the numbers ballance each other out. Plus preferences in other aspects of appearance seem to vary widely too.

D

deleted257218

Unless you asked a group of women/men about cut/uncut i don't see how you could prove either way

D

deleted3782

Sometimes you feel like uncut, sometimes you dont.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes you feel like uncut, sometimes you dont.

:biggrin1:

Mounds & Almond Joy Magazine Ad on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

There are a lot of threads on here about being cut and uncut.

It appears that uncut guys feel more superior because they are natural. The threads have a tendency to get really ugly. Also, there are many gay men on here who may prefer uncut because they've experienced both cut and uncut penises.

In America, most of the guys are cut, so that's what women here are exposed to and see as being "normal", even though an uncut guy will say it's very abnormal to have foreskin removed for no apparent reason.

From what I've read, most men who've been circumcised are happy with it. But a minority of them wish it had never been done, and feel that their parents should have allowed them to have made that decision on their own.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
:biggrin1:

Mounds & Almond Joy Magazine Ad on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

There are a lot of threads on here about being cut and uncut.

It appears that uncut guys feel more superior because they are natural. The threads have a tendency to get really ugly. Also, there are many gay men on here who may prefer uncut because they've experienced both cut and uncut penises.

In America, most of the guys are cut, so that's what women here are exposed to and see as being "normal", even though an uncut guy will say it's very abnormal to have foreskin removed for no apparent reason.

From what I've read, most men who've been circumcised are happy with it. But a minority of them wish it had never been done, and feel that their parents should have allowed them to have made that decision on their own.

I am one who is perfectly happy being cut.:cool:

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I never noticed that I had comments on my photos until seeing this thread.
That's why I think we should get an on-screen prompt, like when we get a PM. Anyways, it DOES seem like this is all in your head (the one above your neck). I sincerely wish everyone would stop obsessing over the foreskin so god-damned much; the only difference it truly makes is a psychological one.