Do uncut guys tend to hang more full than circumcised guys?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Iskepee_Longwoodee, Sep 27, 2007.

1. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I was curious about this because I remember that my friends in H.S. or at the gym or anywhere else where we were naked, seemed to almost hang less or stick out..and my uncut friends hung fuller and down. Does this have to do with being tightly cut or because there is more blood flow? I am not referring to the overhang of the forskin either..

2. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think a lot of it has to do with optical illusion of length. Without a visible glans, the uncircumcised penis looks like a narrower single item that is longer. When circumcised, you have a shorter shaft at the end of which is attached a glans. Presence of overhang will also accentuate the illusion of a longer but narrower penis. In terms of "hanging", I don't think it makes any difference at all. And if you live in an area where the overwhelming majority of men are circumcised (or vice versa), you may not have a substantial enough sample to make any conclusions.

3. i_wont_tell

i_wont_tell New Member

Albums:
    I dont think so, I think it's just the people you've seen. Everyone's different after all.

4. Drifterwood

Gold Member

How you hang, if you're hung, probably has more to do with how your balls hang.

5. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, because the cut dick is always looking over its shoulder to see if the motherfucker with the knife is coming back and it wants to hide.

6. thinking

thinking New Member

:eek:
    Hell yea, I am just lucky more wasn't cut off.:biggrin1: And there won't be a second chance for that mother fucker:biggrin1:

7. chico8

chico8 New Member

I think it varies depending on how tight one was cut, the tighter the cut, the more the dick retreats into the body. But, loss of the foreskin means that cut dicks have less bulk. As far as length, the foreskin will make a dick look longer, of that there's no doubt.

8. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Just heard that it is true...circumcised penis's do tend to not hang much and this is because of two factors;

1. The temperature - The foreskin keeps more blood flowing down there, and also keeps the penis a bit warmer.

2. Most men are tightly circumcised and because of this the penis cannot "hang" and tends to jut out or just barely hang.

9. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I think having an intact penis, puts less stress on the internal structures of the organ such as the CC and CCS. I think that when a boy is circumcised that the internal structure in adulthood gets additional stress and this is what causes in some men to "turtle" or not hang properly! It is wodely known that FS can and has caused expansion in the penile tissues both in length and girth. I believe this comes about because of the stresses that were once places on the penile stucture becoming less or even none. This most likely allows the chambers to expand to their normal range which in turn allows for the "added" length (length held up inside the body) and girth, of the mans penis. You might ask why the girth, it is my opinion that the girth was always there, but because we relax the shaft skin, it may now "breathe" or expand to it's natural girth.

Draft saved Draft deleted