Do we have any multiple orgasmers in here?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by DoodeTwo, May 30, 2006.

1. DoodeTwo

DoodeTwo New Member

I hear a lot of dudes complain about how woman have all the fun. They say 'women have multiple, long orgasms.'

I agreed with this when I was a teenager. When I was 14, I lasted about 5 minutes, popped my nut and found no energy to go on. At about 16, I was up to three-four times a week, and I was able to go for an hour or so, but still, the same little short orgasm at the end.

Around the age of 18, I found more energy somehow. I fucked and jacked off constantly, and between the two tried to keep a quota of at least two orgasms daily. They're healthy! It seems around this time, I found out with this loose chick that I could pump for about four hours. In this time I recieved multiple orgasms, and came at least six times. It was AMAZING although she was a loose-goose.

Since then, I've done well in bed from my perspective. I try to get as many orgasms as possible, and have great techniques on how to prolong them. (Stop and Go, etc.) I'll average about 9 peaks in a sexual encounter. This girl I bone frequently from work is damn good in bed. She notices a change in my breathing pattern (commencing orgasm!) and she'll either push on the male g-spot (between asshole and sack) or pull down my balls to prolong the effect. This makes it SO much better. It makes me cum like a fountain too. I have found that after the 3rd orgasm you run out of cum though...

Anyways, how many of you can recieve multiple long orgasms? Do you cum each time? How long does it take? Do you have any good techniques to share? Have you always been able to fuck this way?

:bukkake2: :eek:p: :3some: :spankme: :bj: :087: :adam4: :069:

2. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

3. niet

niet New Member

Hello!

I am also a multi-orgasmic dude. The most I've had is three orgasms in a row, without ejaculation; so I could have kept going if I wanted to.

As for how I did this, (I learned it, it isnt something I do naturally) I can't recommend any techniques (too much typing), but I can tell you the book I read which helped me acheive this. (And yes, it involves doing those dreadfully boring PC exercises every day; but the effort pays off in my opinion) Anyway, I'm not sure if we're allowed to "plug" books here...but if the moderators allow it, I'll name the title; if not, anyone interested can PM me.

Oh and if you think I'm working for the author, or trying to plug a book of my own, I may know a friend of a friend *cough* who can get the book to you free of charge, if you don't mind reading it in Adobe Acrobat. Again, my PM box is open.

4. bakardi420

bakardi420 Member

The 'male g-spot' is inside your ass.

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I can go multiple times if I want to, though it gets harder with each successive orgasm if I don't stop for at least a minute or two to take a break. I've never had a problem with premature ejaculation. I didn't even come when I lost my virginity and my gf and I were having sex for hours. Maybe because I've been masturbating since I was about five or six years old.

6. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    Not sure what that means but usually when I orgasm I have 5-7 spasms with a thick load followed by small ones. One I remember (Has happened maybe 5 times) I was being ridden by an ex when I felt myself about to orgasm she dismounted me and I quickly shot 3 loads then she grabbed me and stroked me for about 5 minutes and I was able to shoot again...but I was so achey. I was wiped out. Is this what you're talking about?

7. niet

niet New Member

The male 'g-spot' is supposedly the prostate gland, which can be stimulated several ways, one of which is by applying pressure on the man's "taint", as Doode suggests. The other method of stumulation, as you imply, is fingering via the butthole. Frankly, I prefer the first method of stimulation. :smile:

By the way, the book I used in learning multiple orgasms was "How to make love all night" by Dr. Barbara Keesling. The coolest thing I can do is blow a load and maintain hardness for hours after. It makes me feel like the master of the universe. :biggrin1:

8. TallTanAndLong

TallTanAndLong New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't consider have more than one orgasm a day "multi-orgasmic". I consider multi-orgasmic when you have one orgasm and then shortly thereafter, say within a minute you have another. For me, I can orgasm multiple times throughout the day. But, I have a little trick that might help others achieve the "multi-orgasm". At least, it works for me. When my wife and I are having sex and I feel my orgasm about to happen, I pull out of her and cum on her belly, without the assistance of hands or her vagina, etc. Just let the orgasm happen without touching your penis (that's the tough part). When your last spasm finally happens, say 20 to 30 seconds after initial spasm, re-insert the penis and fuck like hell. At least for me, my penis is SO sensitive right after orgasm, that within another 30 seconds I'll have another full orgasm. And let me tell you, this second one is just ridiculous. It feels like her pussy is sucking every last drop out of you. So, in short, the 2 orgasm under a minute is what I consider "multi-orgasmic". Give it a try. Just remember to cum the first time without anything touching your penis. That's the tough part.

9. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sometimes I can cum and when I keep on going i'll come a second time half a minute later. So yes, this is multiple imo

10. mystery_meat

mystery_meat New Member

11. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    Hey, this is kind of interesting
    It seems people are talking about different things
    Multiple orgasm, the term, was first used refering to women.
    Later discussion about male multiple orgasm took off.

Having more than one sex session in a given day isn't reffered to as multiple orgasm. (But it's definitely a good thing.)

Multiple orgasm as described in books like "The one hour orgasm", "The multi-orgasmic Man", and some Kama sutra texts, ect, is basically what most of us call dry heaves, or something like that. It is when you hold off, and have just the feeling of the orgasm. Your penis spasms, but you don't ejaculate. You can do this several times before you actually let it out. Each time, the interval between "orgasms" decreased in time. Finally you let go, do it (and it feels really good). A lot of us always did this without thinking about it, or knowing what it was called, just because it felt good, especially those of us who grew up with a positive attitude towards masturbation, and sexual self exploration. It's a good technique that anybody can learn though, and is definitely beneficial if your chosen lady tends to be a little slower than you.

The other thing called multiple orgasm is when you ejaculate more than once without loosing your erection. There is less written about this.
    I 'm not sure, but I would say that most guys do this, at least once in a while. No? I don't really know how common it is though.

I stay hard and go again about half the time. The rest of the time I, kind of just loose interest. Most of time, when ejaculate, if I am going to, I do it again within a few minutes, say 10 tops. It's not very often I can keep going for another half hour or something. The most I've been able to do it without going soft was three times, but normally after the second shot, it's wiped, and if I am going to do anything else, I need a 10 or 20 minute break, minimum, before I get it up again. I have heard that other guys can do it more though. Does anybody have any information/experience on that?

12. bigdikbimale

bigdikbimale New Member

Albums:
    I consider the orgasm TallTanAndLong describes as an MO. I do this every now and then when jacking off. If you practice, you can have many (i have had five or six) within a very short number of minutes.

I also have these frequently when my BF is on top -- will have multiple within 2-5 minutes without touching my dick. Then, if I actually take matters into my own hands the final orgasm will be completely convulsive to where my entire body heaves -- One time to the extent that we both fell off the bed :biggrin1:

13. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    Good description from Talltanandlong. That's how it usually happens with me too. You've got to get the second one out pretty fast if you are going to.

14. DoodeTwo

DoodeTwo New Member

That would be interesting, I'll have to try some techniques to get them right next to eachother.

Usually I can have about nine spread across two hours.

15. Max

Max New Member

This is frequent enough for me for it almost to be standard. For some strange reason I did not fully develop this capacity until well into my 20s. It is in a way the flip side of a tendency I have to come very quickly the first time.

When this happens I feel a build up of tension as I finish coming, my erection tends to swell up further and I realise I am in for the long haul.

One disadvantage is that condoms don't work well in this situation. Back when I might have needed them this was one reason for finding another method of contraception, the other being that this was way before bigger men could find ones that were adequate.

16. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    That's pretty interesting Max.
    Is that just natural for guys like you who can stay hard easily after coming, or is it something that can learn?

Was it always like that for you (from your mid twenties)? or did you start out more like what I and the other guy described, shooting twice in near succession?

17. Max

Max New Member

Matt:

My guess is that physical make up is a good percentage of it; but also it is something that increases with repetition.

I would advise any guy prone to premature ejaculation as I have been at times to deal with it by learning to continue with sex after coming, as the second orgasm always takes longer. Any feeling of oversensitivity is short lived in my experience. And this way you know that you can always satisfy your partner, even if you are a quick fire sort of man.

But to be more specific: from puberty onwards my "refractory period" (time after coming before I could regain an erection) was short, so that I would often come two or more times with full ejaculation each time before I could feel fully satisfied in any given session, with only a very brief pause of semi softness in between each. But it wasn't until around 23 or so that the refractory period diminished to nil for the first time. I can remember being very surprised the first time I needed to come twice with the same erection ... and also being surprised by the erection reaching a point I hadn't experienced before.

At my peak (quite a long time ago now, sadly :wink: ) this was a very frequent part of my experience of sex; sometimes it would happen more than once a day like this. Soreness, time pressures and energy levels would normally be the only factors limiting our enjoyment of this; once I developed this ability fully I never got the feeling I might run out of juice.

The trouble is that if you indulge this 'ability' over much it develops into a need ... you end up with an extremely overactive prostate and other glands (and potential trouble as a result) and if awkward things like work and daily life intervene and your system does not get the release it has begun to need it can feel very uncomfortable.

So, it may be a good thing to 'learn', but you need to take care as well.

18. D_Ivor Hugh Jardon

D_Ivor Hugh Jardon New Member

I can usually come 8 times a day or so, but 4 in a 10 minute period.

19. kawika

kawika Member

During foreplay with my gf or masturbation I am able to orgasm without cumming several times. When she plays with my nipples or I do without even touching my cock, I have unreal orgasms, better than when I actually cum. My toes curl, legs tense, whole body flexes, and my whole body trembles. These last more than a couple minutes at times where she cannot touch me, when she does again I orgasm again within a few minutes, even stronger than the first, my body is actually convulsing, it takes me a while to recover, I feel like its an out of body experience.

By the second or third one her pussy is dripping and I am leaking precum all over. I have these every time I have sex or masturbate without even touching my cock. My nipples are directly wired to my cock. Thought it was normal

20. ironfaggot

ironfaggot Member

Albums:
    wow! i'd love to induce you to break your record eiffel tower!

Draft saved Draft deleted