Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Awe You are too sweet!!
I love Visiting your area!!
So beautiful!
We are experiencing the smoke from Canada’s fires now in Colorado
I always enjoy your post/comments ❤️
Omg, you, too? There’s over 600 fires burning in BC. I don’t even live there and my hair smells like campfire when I come inside. It’s just awful.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beautiful! I’ve always gone minimal with makeup because I’ve never really known how to do it well. Would love for you to do my makeup!
Lol I can relate I pay someone to put it on right. Then I know that I know it’s ....

Reactions: 1209489

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hi Sweetie! I was just in your neck of the woods a couple of years ago! Damn, I love your state! A bit too cold for me to move to though ;)

I would imagine being out in the elements and what you're exposed to that you'd have to have some kind of rigid regimen.

Mainly sun protection and adding moisture.
And NEVER use honey or other humectants in a normal bathroom. It will help the moisture leave your hair/skin to hydrate the air.

D

deleted924715

I'm going to be an arseholes now. People frequently underestimate my age by 15 years or so and I can't say I mind.

I have always thought that there is a difference between looking good and looking young. I think Helen Mirren, for example, does not really look younger than her age, but she looks fantastic. That's what I aspire to.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm going to be an arseholes now. People frequently underestimate my age by 15 years or so and I can't say I mind.

I have always thought that there is a difference between looking good and looking young. I think Helen Mirren, for example, does not really look younger than her age, but she looks fantastic. That's what I aspire to.
No, we shouldn’t mind looking younger - I’m not even sure what my age is supposed to look like anymore anyway. It’s flattering to be told you look younger than you are - especially when you start heading north of 50!

I’m hoping I never get so desperate to look “young” that I sink my hard earned cash into miracles though. I hope I always look good at my age not just for my age. Tough to say though for sure now, though. We say a lot of things and change our minds later on.

D

deleted924715

No, we shouldn’t mind looking younger - I’m not even sure what my age is supposed to look like anymore anyway. It’s flattering to be told you look younger than you are - especially when you start heading north of 50!

I’m hoping I never get so desperate to look “young” that I sink my hard earned cash into miracles though. I hope I always look good at my age not just for my age. Tough to say though for sure now, though. We say a lot of things and change our minds later on.

Never say never I guess.

I think there is beauty in expression lines and animated faces with sparkling eyes and swear I will grow old gracefully, looking the best I can without succumbing to the whole cosmetic surgery industry thing.

I know many women younger than me who have had Botox and lip fillers ( it's like some weird Kardashian fever) and I think they look older for it. Actually, I think Kylie Jenner looks older for it. I'm not judging, whatever makes you happy, but it's not for me.

And I hold that position until I see a picture of Jennifer Lopez looking phenomenal lol

I received a new headshot today. When i posted it on facebook, I was surprised to have several classmates comment that I looked just like in HS. So out of curiosity, I pulled up my Senior photo and sure enough, there's a very strong similarity. I had the foresight to wear not trendy clothes and hair, so that helps a lot too. I look more like 18-year old me than most of my classmates resemble their yearbook photos. Not really trying to toot my own horn, but toot fucking toot!

Reactions: 693987 and LaFemme