Do weights work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ditch3: Hi,
    I was lying on my bed before doing some 'stretches' and something dawned on me. Do you think that hanging weights from your dick would have any effect on the length of it? For example, if I implemented some crude weight package and then somehow (don't know yet) attached it to my dick and let it hang for a while do you think it'd make it longer - or would it perhaps cause some damage?
    Anyone have an opinion on this weight theory?
    Cheers,
    Ditch.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: I'd say putting too much weight on your cock would definately cause damage. You would need to take it slow and steady. It has to be a gradual lengthening. Don't expect to pull it to your desired length in a couple of days, weeks, months or even years. Patience is a virtue....

3. Imported

Gold Member

ditch3: Hmm, slow and stedy ay? Yeah, I agree.
    Maybe I'll try and give it a try - with caution of course. Thanks for the tip!

4. Imported

Gold Member

chi8wannabe: A lot of guys have had success in making it bigger by hanging weights, and there are several devices, both commercially available and homemade, to make that possible. Check out www.thundersplace.com, and go to the Hanger's Forum.

5. Imported

Gold Member

chi8wannabe: Here are a couple of additional thoughts to my prior post:

1. Hanging weights is routinely recommended for guys who have had penis lenthening surgery to maximize gains; you can benefit too.

2. Read the many articles on Thunder's Place about hanging.

3. Do not use any attachment device which will cut off blood circulation and possibly cause nerve damage; any noose-type device is especially discouraged.

4. For maximum benefit, you want to stretch the tunica, which is the tough fibrous sheath that surrounds the erectile chambers. Stretching just the skin will only give you a loose, stretchy skin, not what you're after. What-ever attachment device you use should be able to grasp the tunica without damaging tissue.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

That's one of the PE methods I definitely abstain, mainly because I researched it in Penis Enlargement Magazine, and truthfully, The side effects just aren't worth it.

7. Imported

Gold Member

serj: Yeah too many possible PERMANENT side effects from weights, "proceed with extreme caution."

8. Imported

Gold Member

ditch3: Thanks for the advice, maybe I'll forget it...

9. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

Weights!!! Yikes!!!

10. Imported

Gold Member

Dr.Ralph: Try the JES extender or the cheaper Penis strecher or penis master.

I'm living proof that it works.

You should avoid keeping conctant high pressure on the penis for longer than 2-3 hours.

If you want to wear it for longer time non stop, be sure to set the pressure down - otherwise you could seriously damage your penis.

11. Imported

Gold Member

feared: i'd have guessed that hanging a weight off of it would increase length, but not only that, it'd give you stretch marks and fuck up your knees (especially when you run..NOT THAT YOU WOULD WHEN YOU HAD A WEIGHT HANGING FROM YOUR GEAR, MIND YOU).

Draft saved Draft deleted