do well endowed guys usually last longer than normal guys?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once read some kind of scientific theory that effect, yes.

It went that, regardless of the size of the penis, there are the same number of nerve endings in every penis. Therefore, those nerve endings are more closely packed together in a small penis than they are in a large one. Therefore, the intensity of sensation is greater in a small penis than a large one. Therefore, the small penis reaches orgasm faster.

I leave up to you all to decide if you believe that or not.

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every guy is different. Every. Single. One.

There are little 'one pump chumps' as well as huge ones.
There are huge guys who can fuck all night... as well as small ones.

Something very interesting that a female friend of mine told me that completely debunks the whole 'size doesn't matter' debate:

You can teach a huge guy to be incredible in bed with enough patience and practice.
You cannot teach a small guy to be huge no matter how much patience you may have.
She prefers very large men therefore, and understandably so.

And this should be </thread>

Last edited:

Donkeyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Taking into account how complex humans are on a physical, physiological, emotional and social level, any possible degree of correlation between cock size and a factor deemed 'desirable' (such as sexual stamina) is negligible. We might expect a hung guy to last longer, and therefore make it so, but from a hung vs not hung perspective, this doesn't prove a physical link between being hung and having sexual stamina. That said, lasting too long is also possible!

Hopefully you meant that question in the orgasmic sense, otherwise I probably only have a couple years left on me.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I know it's usually professed that lasting a long time is the second holy grail of sex, but it's not *all* that.

If you're a good lover, if you deliver in the department of foreplay, and if you really enjoy yourself during sex for an average amount of time, it is still spectacular!

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once read some kind of scientific theory that effect, yes.

It went that, regardless of the size of the penis, there are the same number of nerve endings in every penis. Therefore, those nerve endings are more closely packed together in a small penis than they are in a large one. Therefore, the intensity of sensation is greater in a small penis than a large one. Therefore, the small penis reaches orgasm faster.

I leave up to you all to decide if you believe that or not.

Does that mean well endowed guys have less intense orgasms than smaller guys? I don't think so! :wink:

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girl I sleep with regularly now says I need to cum faster.. My cock is thick and after a while she gets sore - even if we pause and do oral, lube and so on..

If I'm really horny I will cum quicker, all depends on how you feel I guess. :)

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Should be noted that on top of everything else, spontaneous activity in your nervous system can subdue or amplify perceived sensations.

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually need faster strokes when I'm getting closer, and if we have been on it for a while that's not a good idea.. :) Thank god the girl i dates give's great handjobs.. :p

B_gb96

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you blow your load in 2 seconds start doing Kegel exercises.. i've been doing them since i've been about 17 years old lol and i can last just over an hour

my all time record is an hour and thirty seven minutes haha

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Every guy is different. Every. Single. One.

There are little 'one pump chumps' as well as huge ones.
There are huge guys who can fuck all night... as well as small ones.

Something very interesting that a female friend of mine told me that completely debunks the whole 'size doesn't matter' debate:

You can teach a huge guy to be incredible in bed with enough patience and practice.
You cannot teach a small guy to be huge no matter how much patience you may have.
She prefers very large men therefore, and understandably so.

And this should be </thread>

is she hot? give her my screen name : o )

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I know it's usually professed that lasting a long time is the second holy grail of sex, but it's not *all* that.

If you're a good lover, if you deliver in the department of foreplay, and if you really enjoy yourself during sex for an average amount of time, it is still spectacular!

I just looked at your pictures, sex with you is always spectacular I'm sure