Do well hung men feel camaraderie with each other?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_henry miller, May 14, 2011.

1. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

I recently saw a funny comment on a well hung guy's profile. Another well hung guy wrote, "We were blessed to be so well endowed." I've always wondered ... do well hung men feel a camaraderie with one another, sort of a brotherhood? If so, is it a brotherhood of superiority over us average guys? lol :biggrin1: (I'm not getting defensive here and I'm not jealous. More power to the well hung guys. I'm not jealous. Just asking. Thanks.)

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I've known some who do, yes.

3. B_henry miller

lol. really? I'm reminded of a stupid VH1 special I saw a while ago. A commentator said that the black guys were talking about the Pamela/Tommy Lee video, saying, "He's hung like a brotha." lol

4. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    hence some members of the big dick club.... LPSG....??

5. B_henry miller

Well, the alleged justification for this site is that straight guys with big penises are here for (1) support in dealing with issues facing a guy who is well endowed, (2) to connect with women. For gay guys, it's obvious: they're here to pick up men and to be picked up. I don't really see "camaradie" as a stated aim for most people here.

6. WillyLong

WillyLong Active Member

I think it would be nice to be able to hang out with other big dick guys. It would be kind of like the fat chicks hanging out together.

7. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm VERY comfortable with other well hung guys and enjoy as much comfort as I can get. :) Speaking for myself, I always feel camraderie with other men who have big dicks, and the need "to compete" with one another does not get in the way of that.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

most of my male friends have no idea who is hung or not, we just hang out together. out of the group, I am one of the oldest and have a reputation that some know about.

9. D_Quillan Quickie

D_Quillan Quickie New Member

I definitely feel some sort of unspoken camaraderie with fellow well-hung guys. Not sure why, self explanatory I guess. I mean, do men who aren't hung feel a camaraderie with other tiny dicked men?

10. Madison_Thick

Madison_Thick New Member

Albums:
    well hung guys have a much better chance of fucking my wife (or my girlfriends, for that matter), but I don't know if that would be called "camaraderie", its more like "come over and bang my woman"

11. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting question.

In my experience (as a gay man), No

At best there's a mutual admiration.

12. B_henry miller

I hope you don't feel offended by this, but in general I'd say there is less camaraderie between gay men than between straight men. From what I've seen, gay men can often be more catty to each other than straight men are. But then I've also seen gay men who ARE supportive of one another.

13. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

In my experience guys who are defensive, whatever their orientation, are usually super competitive. Defensive posturing comes from a lack of self-esteem. If a guy feels good about himself, he doesn't need any particular external excuse to bond with others.

14. B_theaussieone

B_theaussieone New Member

i dont know i base my friendships on something not completely superficial, like personality.

15. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    That's an interesting statement. I don't think it has a female equivalent. I don't have a particular affinity for large-breasted women other than my mum. And I asked Cap if he hung around with other well-endowed guys, and he said he doesn't know any. I asked if he knew how big his friends are and he said no, and he doesn't want to! LOL!

16. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Full disclosure: my wife dragged me into this post. No, I don't know any other well hung guys, and if I did, I doubt I'd hang around with someone so obsessed with size that he would want to hang around with me. We don't have a sign, or a handshake or even a logo. Don't even want to think about a logo or what it would look like. Might make us wear it like a lapel pin.

I like some of the other guys on this site, but definitely not because of what they're packing. I like their points of view, their wit, etc. Cool you got it hanging, Bro. Me, too. There, enough camaraderie for you, "Ellie?"

17. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not sure if it's camaraderie but rather the knowledge that someone else understands the things we go through without labeling me as a liar.

I go to other websites and give opinions based on the experiences of someone with a slightly above average dick and instantly I'm told I'm a liar and crap. Very frustrating. Here it's not like that. We band together and that's why I like this site.

Simba

18. Peanut2

Peanut2 Member

I can see this with a comaraderie with well-hung guys! I definitely feel like I have it with other tiny guys like me!

19. zederific

zederific Member

Albums:
    This is pretty much the reason I joined LPSG. Having an "Internet-sized" penis is tough to talk about to people who know statistics don't lie. Of course, IRL I tend to keep my +3𝛔 in my pants most of the time, so no counterexample given.

20. Smallprivate

Smallprivate Member

I can definitely see it and wish I was in the Big Dick club. dammit my little dick! ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted