Do well hung men feel camaraderie with each other?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for the responses everyone. SOme of the responses are interesting. But I never meant to ask if guys become "friends" with each other based on having a big penis. Maybe the question should've been stated this way (caps used for emphasis, not "yelling"):

"DO WELL HUNG GUYS FEEL SUPERIOR TO SMALLER GUYS, AND DO WELL HUNG GUYS THEREFORE FEEL A 'THINK TANK' TYPE OF SUPERIORITY? DO YOU FEEL SUPERIOR TO THE REST OF US ON AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL, AND ALSO COLLECTIVELY?"

... but try fitting that into the header of a post. :)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the responses everyone. SOme of the responses are interesting. But I never meant to ask if guys become "friends" with each other based on having a big penis. Maybe the question should've been stated this way (caps used for emphasis, not "yelling"):

"DO WELL HUNG GUYS FEEL SUPERIOR TO SMALLER GUYS, AND DO WELL HUNG GUYS THEREFORE FEEL A 'THINK TANK' TYPE OF SUPERIORITY? DO YOU FEEL SUPERIOR TO THE REST OF US ON AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL, AND ALSO COLLECTIVELY?"

... but try fitting that into the header of a post. :)

Never felt superior to men with smaller than mine penis - perhaps because I know there are men with bigger than mine penis.

If someone else places me on that pedestal - making themselves inferior to me because I'm larger then that's their opinion. I think believing you are superior to another based on physical parts is sort of ... I don't know ... Archaic maybe?

Simba

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In my experience the answer would have to be NO, at least not automatically. Camaraderie requires mutual trust and friendship that can only be gathered over time. That said, if I'm going to develop camaraderie with guys whose penis size I am aware of I'd prefer that they be hung!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would have to say yes. I can recall a bond established in the gang showers in basic training in the Military many, many years ago.

We individually seemed to respect each other more once we knew when each was packing.

Although we did not discuss the situation there was a definite bond and also appreciation of and for each other.

Then, while my service I frequently observed others who were well blessed.

The "Alpha Male" thing, but it certainly works for me.