do woman like to get fucked hard?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife likes to be fucked hard as she gets close to orgasm.
My wife often likes it slow and sensuous, and even likes me to just leave it balls-deep...she squeezes, I throb. But once she starts to orgasm, she'll often cry out, "Ohhhhhh, fuck me harder NOW!!!"

So I just pull it out and masturbate.

Kidding!

Every so often she'll enjoy a good hard pounding followed by slow, then another hard pounding, etc. until she cums.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For women answering this who do like to get fucked hard sometimes, I find myself wondering, if I guy's penis larger than you are comfortable with, do you still like it? Or does "a bit too big" take "fucked hard" off the table?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Does "a bit too big" take "fucked hard" off the table?

I would assume so. I personally haven't met a dick I couldn't take as hard as it could be given by the person it was attached to... But my guy wouldn't be able to Pound into me if he was any longer. We'd definitely have to take it easy, being that having rough sex with him is already painful for me at the size he is.

Good thing I like painful sex, or he and I wouldn't be as physically compatible as we are.. but yeah. Any bigger and it'd hurt *too* much.

For women answering this who do like to get fucked hard sometimes, I find myself wondering, if I guy's penis larger than you are comfortable with, do you still like it? Or does "a bit too big" take "fucked hard" off the table?

Nope! Not for me. Some positions we may not be able to go at it quite as hard as others, is all. I enjoy certain kinds of pain, though. I've had sex so rough that I spotted blood for a couple days after. That part sucked, but the sex itself was great.

EllenNL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Not really. Part of the whole prefering a big cocked guy is about feeling the guy isn't it? Perhaps the guy needs to take a bit more time, but after a while I do want it rough. Like others have said: the pain is part of the fun:)

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, it just adds to the intensity ;)
I like sex to be rough, animalistic, raunchy. When it's over I want to feel like I've been taken to my limits and even a little beyond :blush:

I know some people long for it but squishy slow sensuous romantic sex on a candlelit bed covered in rose petals with soft r&b playing :innocent: is totally not for me (puke emoji please). I'd take a hard fuck against the wall or bent over the kitchen table over the soft stuff anyday :imp:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like sex to be rough, animalistic, raunchy. When it's over I want to feel like I've been taken to my limits and even a little beyond :blush:

I know some people long for it but squishy slow sensuous romantic sex on a candlelit bed covered in rose petals with soft r&b playing :innocent: is totally not for me (puke emoji please). I'd take a hard fuck against the wall or bent over the kitchen table over the soft stuff anyday :imp:

MRW reading posts like this:

Reactions: BetterFuture

SizeXL

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I like your style...

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

In defense of a good cuddle-fuck, rose petals and r&b is TV hyped bullshit.

Slow, sensual sex with no background noise at all, dimly lit, with literally no toys/sexy undies/sexual accessories of any kind... Only thing to focus on is slowly inserting and pulling out while you feel each other up like you're still in the middle of foreplay...

I agree with you about rough sex being amazing as Fuck (literally)... But yeah. Not all the cuddly stuff is vomit worthy :blush: from time to time it's a nice switch.

Last edited:

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Some of the hottest sex with my wife was when I had maintained an hours long erection using constriction and caverject and after wearing me out my wife demanded that I fuck her harder and harder - she was insatiable, but it must've felt awesome to her based on her demands that I continue since my hardon wouldn't quit, even though we both had cum multiple times in a two+ hour marathon

If there’s one thing that’s nice about having a larger-than-average-but-not-too-much-larger dick, it’s that I know can reliably go however hard I want with just about anyone without having to worry about hitting her cervix, which is very, very nice.