MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The boy is a fan of bursts of hard fucking. He says his head is just too sensitive for prolonged hard fucking. He'll switch between hard fucking and long, deep, grinding thrusts. I happen to be a fan of his love down style.

His size does limit how vigorously he can pound the pussy. Cuz jenny is only so accommodating. Too much depth, too hard causes post-nookie pain similar to cramps. Not fun. If he was an inch shorter we wouldn't have any issues.

Ms. Sex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been reading this thread with an exclamatory and exaggerated Boston accent in my head. 12/10 for entertainment :joy:

To get on topic for a moment, I too enjoy a good and primal fuck. Not all of the time though: a good mix of pace is best.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well do you , women of lpsg , think that rough sex happens rarely after having kids ? I mean it's not " appropriate " to have explosive and very vocal orgasms with a kid sleeping in the next room. Is there a shift in tone and intensity in order after this point in life ?

Areal8x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most important think to remember guys is put her sexual experience ahead of yours! Listen to her, feel her, try to understand what does it for her right now! Yes it can be a challenge, but the rewards are tremendous! I love figuring women out, yes I have a good idea what a woman wants, but everyone is different and each day can be different.:)

Reactions: BetterFuture

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No human kids here, just one furbaby with a conviction that animalistic sex is somehow the boy attacking me. It's his dog, too. The dog has taken down a door to rescue me.

Likes Ms. TnJ said I can keep quiet. The boy might have little less skin on his shoulders afterward, but we keep it hushed. I guess when you balance it out, me taking a bit out of his shoulder is better than the dog taking a bite out of his ass.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Post Edit Window ETA: there is a huge difference between rough sex and trying to dick-punch my spleen. It's the same line that hurt vs harm rides. Staying on the good side of pain will result amazing orgasms. Crossing that line means I will get instant-hostile toward you and your penis.

I got Hulk Pussy and it will smash.

I just noticed if you say 'fucked hard ' fast and run the words together it sounds like Fuck-tard....spooky....its like playing death metal backwards.......(completely off topic i know, another afternoon in the Naughty Boys Room)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would assume so. I personally haven't met a dick I couldn't take as hard as it could be given by the person it was attached to... But my guy wouldn't be able to Pound into me if he was any longer. We'd definitely have to take it easy, being that having rough sex with him is already painful for me at the size he is.

Good thing I like painful sex, or he and I wouldn't be as physically compatible as we are.. but yeah. Any bigger and it'd hurt *too* much.

I have to correct myself. I've even posted about it before, and @MickeyLee reminded me if this in another thread earlier today...

We were having sex, doggy, and we were really into it. I found myself bent completely over, back arching involuntarily. That is one of the only sexual regrets I have with him, it felt amazing at first but we had to stop when I literally felt stabbing pain. He felt so bad, it was horrible.

So, I have to take that back. He can pound the FUCK into me, in *most positions. Not *all...

BoBolt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An old joke: the difference between rape and rapture? Salesmanship.

I try to be in tune, to have a lady wanting it a bit before she gets it, to be very ready--to be eager. Patience and consideration, trust built---a lovely ride and sometimes a hard bucking spurring gallop to the finish line--