Do woman talk about their partners penis size with their friends?

B_8inchFootlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we've all seen in movies and on TV, woman are always gossiping about guys with small wangs and laughing.

To what extent do girls actually talk about this in real life?

And I know you're all going to say that the size isn't the important aspect of the conversation; but rather how well you were fucked, and if you had an orgasm or not.

But all that aside, when it comes down to size. At what point (size wise) might a woman joke about someones unit with her female friends, and at what point may she brag?

Elastagirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think in general yes girls talk about sex with their friends, but no I don't think it's really like in the movies. There's a difference between talking in privacy with one of your closest friends, vs sitting around with a bunch of pals gossiping. I know I have one best friend who I do something talk about it with, probably a lot of girls have more than 1 person, but nobody I know just yaps about it over drinks at a bar. As for laughing and joking about penis sizes, I've never witnessed that.

D_ Jack_Soffalotte

Account Disabled
Media
My last proper gf was a bit of a fag hag and I know she talked (bragged) about my cock with at least one of her gay friends. Don't know if she mentioned it to any of her girlfriends though. Probably not, unless it was with this one gay girl who I know she talked about sex with... what I'm trying to say is, she probably wouldn't talk about it with anyone who she knew might be more than abstractly interested in my cock. I would guess that would be normal.

B_8inchFootlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Consensus so far seems like no. Strange, because guys will describe every last detail about a girls tits and panties, and then hip lips among friends.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no. out of respect for my boy's feelings.
and, believe it or not, i do have better things to talk about than cock.
shocking, i know. sorry for the revelation before 12noon.

D_Sharon Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Nope.

I'm not quite dramatic or socially adept enough to find myself in the soap opera scenario :rolleyes:. There are very few times when I think it would be appropriate to discuss (moral dilemma of partners' feelings notwithstanding).

So I guess I am boring and just talk about the weather and random crap instead. :biggrin1:

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Hell yes or at least all the girls I have dated do my curent girl has a little photo album she keeps in her purse with like five pics of my junk in it I used to think it was strange but it has got me an my girl into many threesomes

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And it looks like this thread is following the same trend similar threads always have:

Females say 'no, we don't talk about cock size'.

Males say 'yes, females I know talk about cock size'.

Hmm . . .

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Of course they do. All women I know talk about penis size.

Also if cut/uncut, straight/crooked, weight etc etc etc

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Some do, some don't. Simple as that. It's the same with men. Most guys don't talk about the tits or anything of their gf with other guys.

D_Holden_Maballs

Account Disabled
Media
Consensus so far seems like no. Strange, because guys will describe every last detail about a girls tits and panties, and then hip lips among friends.

Sometimes, I mention details about sex with a male friend if it was the first or second time with a girl, but if it's my girlfriend, I would barely ever mention our sex life to a friend.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And it looks like this thread is following the same trend similar threads always have:

Females say 'no, we don't talk about cock size'.

Males say 'yes, females I know talk about cock size'.

Hmm . . .

The women that claim that they do'nt talk about their lovers to their friends are lying. They just do'nt know how to estimate.

D_Sharon Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Threads like these crack me up a bit, so lets look at it from a different angle.

Realistically, what would I stand to gain by discussing the size of a lover with any of my friends? (problem situations notwithstanding)

I certainly wouldn't want to "advertise" him in any way, there's not much comedic or chatty value to be had re; his dingus, and the more I think of it, the more likely a conversational backfire would be than anything else.

Cock talk just strikes me as penile advertisement more than anything else, and I think that's a dude-thang. There are certainly rare circumstances, but the men peeping in need to get realistic about this.