Do woman talk about their partners penis size with their friends?

B_8inchFootlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we've all seen in movies and on TV, woman are always gossiping about guys with small wangs and laughing.

To what extent do girls actually talk about this in real life?

And I know you're all going to say that the size isn't the important aspect of the conversation; but rather how well you were fucked, and if you had an orgasm or not.

But all that aside, when it comes down to size. At what point (size wise) might a woman joke about someones unit with her female friends, and at what point may she brag?

Every girlfriend I've had has eventually told me that yes she told at least one of her best friends about the size of my cock. I doubt women who date average sized men do this, I would assume she's much more likely to share this information with her friends if the man is large.

My fiancé showed her friend a clothed bulge photo of me that I sent to her. I heard the story of her friends reaction, and it was incredibly hot. I guess my girl texted it to her girlfriend, and then that girls husband saw it and got super jealous.

WHY do you keep resurrecting several year dead threads to try to humble brag/inflate your own ego?!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Do you like being a woman, or even a person. Do you think that everyone that has a penis here is a liar? What do I have to gain here by lying about this?

Hang on a sec - you are the one making the broad statement that all women saying they don't discuss it are liars:

The women that claim that they do'nt talk about their lovers to their friends are lying. They just do'nt know how to estimate.

And you get all bent out of shape that you might be considered a liar. Hypocrite! Also, ML never implied that all men on this site are liars.

Reactions: MickeyLee

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I guess I'm one of those lying females too...I have never and would never talk about a partner's size with my friends. Nor do I discuss any other aspects of our sex life because I'm kinda private about that stuff - some things are just between two people IMO. The only time I have really turned to my friends to discuss relationship issues was to do with my ex partner's mother - something I really couldn't talk to him about.

My friends and I also don't have spontaneous pillow fights in our underwear when we are alone. Sorry.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As we've all seen in movies and on TV, woman are always gossiping about guys with small wangs and laughing.

To what extent do girls actually talk about this in real life?

And I know you're all going to say that the size isn't the important aspect of the conversation; but rather how well you were fucked, and if you had an orgasm or not.

But all that aside, when it comes down to size. At what point (size wise) might a woman joke about someones unit with her female friends, and at what point may she brag?
Talking about penis size with female friends: a couple of times and these were indirectly related to size as the conversations were about guys having problems getting hard. The specific flaccid or hard measurements weren't discussed.

I've had in-depth conversations with male friends about dick dimensions. The more memorable times: one because they brought it up with a question about why the women he'd had sex with, used small dildos/vibes; the other because he's a very close friend and was explaining how he sometimes fucks his wife with his fingers inserted at the same time as his dick.

All of my GFs talk about dick size! Why? Cause -I ask;)
I've only ever known guys ask about dick size.

Hehe. I have had many female friends. They were way more explicit than their male counterparts. The guys just wanted to brag, the women gave details. Not sure which one is better.
Not in my experience.

The women that claim that they do'nt talk about their lovers to their friends are lying. They just do'nt know how to estimate.
It seems you need it spelled out: accusing the women of lying because they responded negatively to the OP's question, is offensive.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like others have said, other than joking or if it is a problem then not really. Even then I wouldn't make a conversation about a current bf's size anyway. Maybe a reference to an ex or something but idk, there is a trust and privacy issue isn't there? I think it's more a guy fantasy or fear or something.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think it all depends on the guys dick, if it's big.....it's probably wise for her to keep her mouth shut (her friends might wanna find their way into his pants). If it's small or average, I don't think it bothers them to talk about that.

Yeah, cos women are nothing but lascivious cunts who'd do anything, especially fuck over a friend, for a big cock.

You fucking idiot.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if a guy told you his gal had a tight cunt,
would you instantly want to seduce her?

if the guy was your close friend,
would you want to screw him over?

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only person surprisingly enough who's ever asked me remotely about my boyfriend's penis size was my mother. I'm pretty sure she was just joking around but hey...she's my mom, she asked and I offered her an answer.

To make it even more surprising, my boyfriend has told me that he'd prefer if I were to show him off to my friends who were inquisitive and wanted to know. I'm not sure I'd completely go that far but I do love showing off the fact that the man I love is with me and I do boast to my friends about the wonderful things he does for me and how he makes me feel on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: octopod

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Both are probably just as reliable since heresay is pretty much the only evidence a bloke can give to this question.

You don't get the difference between 'Yes, I do this' or 'No, I don't do this' and 'I knew this girl once who said she did...' or 'my wife totally does because I have such a big cock and I seen her mom looking at me funny over Thanksgiving'? You don't get the difference at all?