Do woman talk about their partners penis size with their friends?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The women that claim that they do'nt talk about their lovers to their friends are lying. They just do'nt know how to estimate.
I don't know a lot of other women, but though most of the ones I know talk about sex in great detail, some of the ones I know would never. They don't even want to talk about the fact that they have sex, let alone discuss the particulars of a lover's body. The great thing about being human is being able to be an individual. Your statement is stupid.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like others have said, other than joking or if it is a problem then not really. Even then I wouldn't make a conversation about a current bf's size anyway. Maybe a reference to an ex or something but idk, there is a trust and privacy issue isn't there? I think it's more a guy fantasy or fear or something.

Reactions: MickeyLee

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did'nt cave into insults and name calling. That is my body in my avatar. I thought people here respected other people regardless of how they looked.

You aimed the spotlight to your avatar, you should be ready to hear all kind of comments. I know you use it as your avatar because you think your body is perfect, but others may not think the same.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm getting to this party late, but no, I have never mentioned any physical attributes of my hubby except... the buns! LOL!

I'm really hanging out with a different crowd than probably what the OP means. Women my age have been married for probably twice as long as me, and I'm still considered a newlywed. I still love sex. The consensus among my crowd is that they don't. To listen to them they would just as soon have an ice cream cone than make love to their husbands.

They tease me about being sex-crazed, and one or two have alluded to my husband's apparent prowess. But I've never answered, agreed or acknowledged anything. I don't like to do that. Toward what end? Make them jealous? Crazy.

And on the flip side I have a good friend for years who's a few years younger than me and single. She's very interested in all details and really gets frustrated when I don't oblige. She's crazy enough to ask outright and even asked if I had any pictures! I thought I was horny when I was single! LOL!

Maybe I am a boring subject; but to the best of my knowledge after two wives and more than a few girlfriends, the issue was never discussed with anyone other than them and me. The cut and uncut thing came up once because the wives were discussing the kids (along with what lazy bastards their husbands were-don't ask if there was a correlation), other than that size factor never heard kicked around.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe I am a boring subject; but to the best of my knowledge after two wives and more than a few girlfriends, the issue was never discussed with anyone other than them and me. The cut and uncut thing came up once because the wives were discussing the kids (along with what lazy bastards their husbands were-don't ask if there was a correlation), other than that size factor never heard kicked around.

a badger can only take so much spoon poking
duh-duh-dun!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for true, even on LPSG.. i've never said more than "my boy is blessed"
have not, will not talk in more detail than that.
:shrug:

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I quized my girl about this and she agreed with most of the ladies in here that her and her girlfriends discuss how often they have sex with their partners but that's about it. I know I would love it if she went around telling her hot girlfriends that I have big fat one but it just doesn't happen. Deal with it guys!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on the age demographic and social hierarchy, of course women do. Example: an 18-year-old in college will tell her girlfriends about a guy who's package is soooo huge. Conversely, 18-year-old "Ruby the Heart Stealer" might whisper to a confidant that Silvio Berlusconi is actually hung like a hamster... but since he gave her a Lamborghini she lied to the press that he had a two-foot sausage and lasted all night.

Of course women do. Women who frequent nudist resorts talk about a partner's penis size the way they talk about a favorite restaurant. Here is Foxxy Forum, a podcast and terrestrial radio show with Angye Smits and crew. Angye was the marketing director for Caliente Resort & Spa in Land o' Lakes, Florida until she took her E-cups off to other endeavors. The Foxxxy Forum

Interspersed throughout the various podcast are too many penis size references to catalogue. Of course women (particularly lifestyle women) talk about their favorite male body part.

saz69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd never lie about how big or small a guy is, I would if asked tell a friend about what someone is packing or how good they were/are x