Do woman talk about their partners penis size with their friends?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
was wondering about this.
can't say i would imagine any of my peoples going all "cock slayer" on my boy.
so does that really happen? ya let ya girls/boys know all about your slice of wonderful... they go all predator mchandsy?
or is the whole thing a dude "all my bitch's bitches want up on this?"
and evil suspicious mindy type paranoia?

It's happened to me one time. The woman in question was a bitch, though. My GF at the time even knew she was a bitch, but apparently had the old "she'd never do that to me" thought. Sufficed to say, she did indeed get all handsy and I had to uncomfortably tell her to take-a-hike-you-bitch.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hell yes they talk. i'm single & am ok with it. met most of my sex partners because they told all their friends. some told sisters, moms, cousins. i work in medical field & fucked many female staff & even some wives of guys who work here.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Unless you are a mind reader, or you only hang out with lesbians or straight men, that is impossible. The key is desire, or what either of you want. If my wife wanted me to show my junk to her friends, I would drop trou. Who has'nt seen a variety of penis sizes? The beauty is that we both know who we want to be with.

I missed this 3 weeks ago.

I think I know the women and men I hang out with better than you do, not hard seeing as you don't even know who I am, never mind who they are...

None of the people, male or female, who I choose to call friends (and who find men sexually attractive) would attempt to have sex with my man. The people I call friends respect me and respect that my man and I have a monogamous relationship. I do not have such a wide circle of friends, real friends, that I have doubts about any of them.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I missed this 3 weeks ago.

I think I know the women and men I hang out with better than you do, not hard seeing as you don't even know who I am, never mind who they are....

I would hope so.

None of the people, male or female, who I choose to call friends (and who find men sexually attractive) would attempt to have sex with my man. The people I call friends respect me and respect that my man and I have a monogamous relationship. I do not have such a wide circle of friends, real friends, that I have doubts about any of them.

Blind trust has always worked for everyone else:tongue:. JK. I hope you and your partner continue to enjoy each other............but please stop talking about his penis:eek:.

wellhung8plus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when my last ex-gf first saw my penis one of the first things she said to me was "I can't wait to tell my friends my bf has an 8 inch penis". I don't think size comes up unless it's really big or really small. Most guys have average sized penises so it shouldn't be a topic of conversation. But when it's on either end of the extreme I would imagine that girls would mention it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Blind trust has always worked for everyone else:tongue:.

It isn't blind trust. It is trust acquired through years of friendship.

JK. I hope you and your partner continue to enjoy each other............but please stop talking about his penis:eek:.

The only place I talk about HickBoy's penis (other than in private to the man himself) is here.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell yes or at least all the girls I have dated do my curent girl has a little photo album she keeps in her purse with like five pics of my junk in it I used to think it was strange but it has got me an my girl into many threesomes

Photo album? Is it 1997?

Rubix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yo, did you go see Men in Black yet? SO JAWESOME.

Haha, I've always wanted one of those mind-eraser things ever since I saw that. So many practical everyday uses. Plus you get to wear the stylin shades to protect yourself :smile: (I see you've already got that base covered)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when my last ex-gf first saw my penis one of the first things she said to me was "I can't wait to tell my friends my bf has an 8 inch penis".

What we tell you we'll do is sometimes completely different than what we really do. Sometimes we think that's what you want to hear.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Good point.

And not only have I never run to my friends with a dick size analysis - I've never had a friend tell me about her bf's cock. I have told, and been told, how good the sex was, or that it wasn't so good, or that it had potential, or that his mum walked in on them, or that the condom burst, or that they had sand in their butt cracks for days after... and all sorts of other things. It's not like I don't talk to my friends about sex - but, rack my brains as I might, I can't think of one time a friend mentioned the guy's cock size directly.

I know girls, after break up, who have said 'yeah but he had a small cock anyway' - I don't see that as talking about cock size, I see that as a generic put down and I disapprove of it.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it all depends on the guys dick, if it's big.....it's probably wise for her to keep her mouth shut (her friends might wanna find their way into his pants). If it's small or average, I don't think it bothers them to talk about that.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think it all depends on the guys dick, if it's big.....it's probably wise for her to keep her mouth shut (her friends might wanna find their way into his pants). If it's small or average, I don't think it bothers them to talk about that.

Yeah, cos women are nothing but lascivious cunts who'd do anything, especially fuck over a friend, for a big cock.

You fucking idiot.

Reactions: MickeyLee

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if a guy told you his gal had a tight cunt,
would you instantly want to seduce her?

if the guy was your close friend,
would you want to screw him over?

Reactions: MickeyLee

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I'm noticing as i read this thread is that most of the straight men who are responding have absolutely zero idea of how a woman thinks... even when women are telling them SPECIFICALLY HOW THEY THINK.

I wonder, was this thread started to get input from women, or was there another motive? Cuz if the intent was to gain insight into the mystical magical world of girl gossip, that goal has done been reached. Yet, we're still here, arguing the point.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the danger of a girlfriend of a girlfriend trying to fuck you simply because she found out you have a large cock is a little ridiculous.

To the original post, most (not all) of the women I have dated have shared the the size of my penis with their girlfriends. Sometimes this was to the betterment of my ego and sometimes it was simply annoying. I think that, like most things, it just depends on the woman and what she is comfortable sharing with her friends.