Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question to everyone is do you actually like anal sex or do you do it just because your partner likes it? I may be old fashion, but I'm just a vagina sex type of guy. I have never done anal and I just can't wrap my head around how it could be fun or interesting.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes I enjoy it, it's not something we do every time we have sex but we do anal regularly. Lube is very important as is keeping a routine when you have a large partner, I enjoy it when part of other types of play tho not just anal alone.

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I enjoy it, it's not something we do every time we have sex but we do anal regularly. Lube is very important as is keeping a routine when you have a large partner, I enjoy it when part of other types of play tho not just anal alone
So if you were to have anal without the added sexual stimuli it would not be that enjoyable?

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's nothing physically being stimulated on my body when I'm getting assfucked, but there aren't any in my mouth when I'm going down on a guy, or in my hand when I'm jerking him off or between my breasts when he's titty-fucking me. But those can all be sexy. And like anal, they can all be unsexy.

Anal is maybe a little more demanding than some other things guys like you to do (handjobs aren't hard, maybe tiring!) but for certain men they are a big deal and I like to please and doing slutty/"bad" things that make the guy deliriously turned on can be very very sexy. One of the worst times--very painful and very long--also made the guy cum harder than any other man I've ever seen and he treated me like a goddess for weeks. It worked out in the end.

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing physically being stimulated on my body when I'm getting assfucked, but there aren't any in my mouth when I'm going down on a guy, or in my hand when I'm jerking him off or between my breasts when he's titty-fucking me. But those can all be sexy. And like anal, they can all be unsexy.

Anal is maybe a little more demanding than some other things guys like you to do (handjobs aren't hard, maybe tiring!) but for certain men they are a big deal and I like to please and doing slutty/"bad" things that make the guy deliriously turned on can be very very sexy. One of the worst times--very painful and very long--also made the guy cum harder than any other man I've ever seen and he treated me like a goddess for weeks. It worked out in the end.
Seeing it from a males perspective it would be similar to us performing oral sex on our partner. The act of stimulating my partners vagina does not give my body any form of physical sexual stimulation. However, my partners expressions of pleasure are an incredible turn on. To hear her moaning or writhing with pleasure gets me very hard. :yum

Yes we do things for each other not only for our own personal pleasure, but for that satisfying feeling that you are giving someone else a pleasurable experience. As the old adage says "it is better to give than to receive":)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I finally had anal for the first time this morning. He said it was great. To be honest, I didn't feel a thing, but he said he hoped I wouldn't.

The prep was ridiculous, but I did it for him.

So, I guess now this is going to be a regular thing because he told me that in another ten years I need to schedule my next colonoscopy.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have had it.

It can be mentally exciting, for many reason as others have said.

But the legs of the clitoris don’t extend far enough down to guarantee any orgasmic physical stimulation.

its definitely done on his suggestion but my timeline.

Reactions: deleted7906701