MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The OP is a raging, prolapsed asshole. Your referenced statistics are factual, but do not describe "90%" of men. Bigotry is ugly. Love you lots, never gonna fail to tell you when you're fuckin' up, because I respect you.

OK. 79% suck.

I can't go any lower without having half my consciousness erased.

Men I love you know I love you. Bravo to the dudes holding it down in the hell thread. The rest of you need to step the fuck up.

Mind you I am not particularly fond on many humans. I'd much rather spend time with my dogs.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mind you I am not particularly fond on many humans. I'd much rather spend time with my dogs.
On this we agree.

Men I love you know I love you. Bravo to the dudes holding it down in the hell thread. The rest of you need to step the fuck
But this is just like when white people tell me I'm "one of the good ones" and that I'm "so articulate" in that astonished tone of voice. Bigotry doesn't solve problems, create new allies, nor suit you. You're a good person. It is beneath you.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On this we agree.

But this is just like when white people tell me I'm "one of the good ones" and that I'm "so articulate" in that astonished tone of voice. Bigotry doesn't solve problems, create new allies, nor suit you. You're a good person. It is beneath you.

There is no inherit power structure to support misandry. Comparing misandry to something as institutionalized and prevalent as racism is disingenuous.

Racism real. It kills people everyday. Misogany is real. Most of the central states of America are trying to strip women of the right to body autonomy.

Most governments of the world are controlled by men. Men hold most of the upper management and executive positions. 99% of the fabled 1% are men.

Men are a lot like cops. Not all cops are bad. But all cops keep an unbalanced and problematic system running.

Short of developing long range pyrokenenis my blistering hatred of most men does not change one second of their lives or one bit of their privilege or status.

Sometimes the facts are ugly. This is one of those times. If my belief system alters how you see me as a person, that sucks. And I am sorry. But my history, world history and abuse of too many people I care about form these opinions. I won't change them lightly

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no inherit power structure to support misandry. Comparing misandry to something as institutionalized and prevalent as racism is disingenuous.

Racism real. It kills people everyday. Misogany is real. Most of the central states of America are trying to strip women of the right to body autonomy.

Most governments of the world are controlled by men. Men hold most of the upper management and executive positions. 99% of the fabled 1% are men.

Men are a lot like cops. Not all cops are bad. But all cops keep an unbalanced and problematic system running.

Short of developing long range pyrokenenis my blistering hatred of most men does not change one second of their lives or one bit of their privilege or status.

Sometimes the facts are ugly. This is one of those times. If my belief system alters how you see me as a person, that sucks. And I am sorry. But my history, world history and abuse of too many people I care about form these opinions. I won't change them lightly
So it's okay to just lump an entire sex together? Noted.

Reactions: 6inchcock

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see why this sack of dog vomit posted this stinking pile of ordure in AASM.

Gutless coward.

Thanks for posting this in a forum with a right to reply AE.
He doesn't like when women tell him the truth. Whenever some unsuspecting woman does, my mind flashes to the first scene of the first episode of the Boondocks. Grandad whips a sleeping Huey (again, apparently) for having another of his recurring dream in which he speaks too much truth at a fancy garden party.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's okay to hold a privileged social group accountable for their actions.
Let me know where to stand with my picket sign protesting the actions of virtually all white women, since they make the phone calls that lead to cops.killing unarmed black people. Never mind. I'm going to leave all of the bigotry to you.

You fucked up. I called you on it. You denied it. I asserted myself. And now, I'd like for the thread to be back on topic. I didn't start this thread to create a platform for one bigot to spread her hate. I created it to discuss the stupidity of some other bigot.

What I want - as opposed to what other women want......

A black gold jakfruit seedling.

Joints and an immune system that motherfucking works.

Purge night once a year.

I like farmers markets. A person who can grow nice tomatoes has infinitely more value to me than some
miserable oxygen bandit who either whines about his dick or bitches about lack of attention.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why are you reading his posts? He is a silly man who I'm amazed is capable of getting dates at all.

He complains more about farmer markets than I do about small dicks.
:joy:I can't seem to help it. I used to have him on ignore. Not sure why I took him off. Probably to make some thread or other make sense. His threads are spectacles.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let me know where to stand with my picket sign protesting the actions of virtually all white women, since they make the phone calls that lead to cops.killing unarmed black people. Never mind. I'm going to leave all of the bigotry to you.

You fucked up. I called you on it. You denied it. I asserted myself. And now, I'd like for the thread to be back on topic. I didn't start this thread to create a platform for one bigot to spread her hate. I created it to discuss the stupidity of some other bigot.

Fuck white women. They turned out in droves to vote for Trump. There is a subset of white women who live to call the cops on black people for merely existing while being black. Each one of those bitches should have faced charge for false reporting, harassment and endangerment. In my world Permit Patty did time and community service in the communities she did such a disservice to.

Back on topic.

I hate shopping. With the exception of a used bookstore or thrift shop. I only go to those establishment with like minded nerds. Why would I ruin my good time by hauling along someone who doesn't want to be there?

I like old books, the boys likes 7 Days. Separate interests give us time apart and needed space.

Delivery culture has kept me from being nekkid and starving. I can order everything from underpants to Chipotle without talking to anyone. If only the Farmers Market delivered. Happiest womang ever!

I do yoga. And I rock yoga pants. I have to own that one. I do yoga to keep limber and I work out for stamina. I also take several classes in close quarters combat. Be it zombie apocalypse or alt-right facist I am prepared to throwdown.

Hiking involves way too much sun. I don't do well in the heat/sunshine. I tend to dissolve in a puddle of body piercings and rendered ass cheek.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm just so fucking happy that my guy doesn't treat me like I'm some other species, and that he just treats me like, you know... A fucking person??

He didn't have to calculate how to get into my panties. He didn't have to manipulate circumstances to favor his sexual gratification. He just respected me, and showed interest. We had chemistry.

He understands that I'm an individual person who has a whole mind of my own which isn't dictated by my gender.

Let me guess.....

ML on a another bigoted rant about men?

Ive had the revolting female on ignore now for over 6 months.

Sweet blessed silence.
Best motherfucking decision I've made in a long time.

Reactions: g0nz0

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck you, Dragon. I stood by you when everyone else dropped your ass. Ya loyalty sure don't mean much.

Let me guess? I said something mean to some rando you were making sweet to? The Smut thread when I asked men not to post?

I'll return the favor and askew further comment. Welcome to ignore.

If only I had a dick and hailed from Texas.

Last edited: