Do women compare sizes all the time?

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are the masters of making you think or not think what you dont think or think is going on if that makes sense LOL.

But I have on many occasions overheard groups of woman doing exactly that. Talking about dick size. So hearing it at different places(the 5 different states I've lived in), times(work, parties) and different ages(high school to soccer moms to cougars to professionals) would make me believe that YES it does occure more than the women here are or are not letting on.

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my girlfriends talk about it a lot lately... I'm not sure if we're all just wacky or if popular culture is starting to shift women into putting more emphasis on size. Either way, we ALL like the way big ones look way better than small ones. Most of us like the way it feels better.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex is right. ALL women compare the dick sizes of the men they've slept with or seen naked. Most of my friends have secret signals they use when we're out so we can tell each other in front of the guys we're talking about. That's why you see groups of women giggling over what seems like nothing. We're talking about your dick size!

And don't forget about the auditions where you bring all your FWB and keep them hard side by side just to compare size

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
in my group of friends, dick size only comes up if it was extremely small or extremely big. however we do talk abouthow good you are in bed. so do yourselves a favour guys and make sure that your skill level is high, even you guys with big dicks. just coz the dick is big, doesn't mean you are great in bed, infact you guys who think you can just fall back on your size are the guys we definately don't see again. my friend uses the line "it's just too big and it hurts" i tell them "just coz you got hard, doesn't make you a stud". it's all in the technique folks.
xoxoxooxox

I often ask girls if they compare partners. The answer is always: yes, but it's always about skills. I also hear that size is only mentioned if it is deviating a lot from the average.

But women do talk more about their partner's sexual prestations than men, that is a fact.

Last edited:

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Me and my girlfriends talk about it a lot lately... I'm not sure if we're all just wacky or if popular culture is starting to shift women into putting more emphasis on size. Either way, we ALL like the way big ones look way better than small ones. Most of us like the way it feels better.

For some reason I always end up talking with girls about their size preference. I guess I'm a little obsessed with my own cock...

The answer is mostly: "I put skill above size."
But if you say they have to chose between guy A with a small dick or guy A (the same guy with the same skills) with a big dick, they all chose the bigger one...

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Women are the masters of making you think or not think what you dont think or think is going on if that makes sense LOL.

But I have on many occasions overheard groups of woman doing exactly that. Talking about dick size. So hearing it at different places(the 5 different states I've lived in), times(work, parties) and different ages(high school to soccer moms to cougars to professionals) would make me believe that YES it does occure more than the women here are or are not letting on.

Women are also masters of thinking they are not thinking what they are thinking. E.g.: if you catch a man staring at tits/ass, he either admits it or not, but HE knows he was.
If you catch a woman staring at a crotch/ass, she often doesnt realise it herself.

This is why women are hard to figure out: they cannot figure out themselves.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Women are also masters of thinking they are not thinking what they are thinking. E.g.: if you catch a man staring at tits/ass, he either admits it or not, but HE knows he was.
If you catch a woman staring at a crotch/ass, she often doesnt realise it herself.

We are such hormonal simps; what would we do without males and their brains eh?

I look and I admit I look. Don't know what sort of hypocrites you attract.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
We are such hormonal simps; what would we do without males and their brains eh?

I look and I admit I look. Don't know what sort of hypocrites you attract.

I based this on a tv-show where they compared what women and men looked at. Don't ask me how they know what they looked at (probably some kind of lenses).
But it worked like this: where the man/woman was looking they put a green dot.

In the first part they showed were they supposedly didn't know they were being monitored. Women did a lot of fast glances (face-crotch-face-crotch-face, this kind of stuff). And men, of course, mostly just stared at the tits. But overal they got just as much crotch/tit-time..

In the second part (this was recorded first they said), they were told they were being watched. Here the men took a glance or two and then, most of them, stopped looking at the tits. Overal with a lot less tit-time.
The women just did what they did before, just a little less crotch time than in the second part...

Another fun thing that came up (but we already knew this): women almost look as much at other women as men, whereas men don't do this as much with other men.

1. hypocrites know they are doing one thing and saying another. I never said women did this. I said women don't know they do stuff. Off course, when you get older, you get to know yourself better...
2. I wasn't attacking women or anything, just stating a difference between genders.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so glad you told us women what we are really doing and looking at. We are all such brainless dumbs that without someone like you, we would hardly know our own name.

I based this on a tv-show where they compared what women and men looked at. Don't ask me how they know what they looked at (probably some kind of lenses).
But it worked like this: where the man/woman was looking they put a green dot.

In the first part they showed were they supposedly didn't know they were being monitored. Women did a lot of fast glances (face-crotch-face-crotch-face, this kind of stuff). And men, of course, mostly just stared at the tits. But overal they got just as much crotch/tit-time..

In the second part (this was recorded first they said), they were told they were being watched. Here the men took a glance or two and then, most of them, stopped looking at the tits. Overal with a lot less tit-time.
The women just did what they did before, just a little less crotch time than in the second part...

Another fun thing that came up (but we already knew this): women almost look as much at other women as men, whereas men don't do this as much with other men.

1. hypocrites know they are doing one thing and saying another. I never said women did this. I said women don't know they do stuff. Off course, when you get older, you get to know yourself better...
2. I wasn't attacking women or anything, just stating a difference between genders.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Maybe this describes your mother, aunts, sisters, significant others and daughters, but not I. I know full well I have been staring at men's chests and asses my whole life. I don't look at their crotches unless their crotches move while the rest of them is still. And yes, I would do this even if someone told me they were filming my eyes. I make sure to look only when the subject of my appreciation is unaware, because I do not wish to create discomfort for anyone. A camera wouldn't bother me though. I like what I like. I'm so glad a big, strong man like you has come along to tell me what I know and don't know about myself. Now, take your useless sexism, turn it sideways, dry it off, and shove it straight up your ass.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My question is really if women compare all the time or more frequently if it is when you see a guys penis for the first time.
I compare my lovers in my head, not usually out loud to others. I compare them to my past experiences, but it's not their penises or bodies I compare. I compare how it feels to be with them, how it feels to have them inside, and the type and level of chemistry between us. These comparisons happen most frequently the very first time I am with a new partner, but sometimes, something that happens will remind me of another previous lover, and I'll compare them all over again.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course they do, ALL TIME!

They write sizes down, make a ranking, draw charts, calculate the statistics, average, deviation, ...

They sometimes even forget to breathe because they are so busy comparing sizes!

Oh honey we used to make charts like 10 years ago. Now we use Power Point presentations, create websites with real time stats, and have secret instant notification when someone finds a real monster cock.

citr

Experimental Member
Media
Oh honey we used to make charts like 10 years ago. Now we use Power Point presentations, create websites with real time stats, and have secret instant notification when someone finds a real monster cock.

That's so hawt! :wink:

NePlusUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious as to why there were so many strongly negative responses to what JamesJonson posted. If you disagree, why disagree in such a personal manner? His post didn't seem malicious, perhaps misguided, not malicious. I ask this question purely out of curiosity.

Last edited:

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love it when you call me honey ;)

So now I understand why I keep getting comparison requests! It's the secret instant notification (SIN)

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Just think, how do you feel when your woman asks 'do I look fat in this?' or 'what do you think of my weight?' You know, no matter how gorgeous you think she is, that there is no right answer to those questions, is there? Well it is the same for us, when asked about your cock size. There is no right answer - just awkwardness while we try to reassure you that you are just what we want.

Sorry, but women reign supreme at asking questions to which there is no good yes or no answer.

Mostly it happens on purpose: a deceptively pleasant query, with sharp steel barbs hiding beneath the silken sheen, & when men are less experienced, we drop ourselves in all kinds of trouble.

When we're older, we think any convoluted question from a partner is a sublimely laid trap, no matter how sinister, & so take evasive, protective action.

I'm too post traumatic to give examples, only the cold, internal, shaking fear of a fly being enticed into a particularly sticky web.

The horror, oh the horror!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the time? How about basically never. I don't see one guy and think to myself, "How does he compare to X, Y or Z?" It's my philosophy to love the size your with. It's been said a million times...it's not the size, it's how it's being used.

Now if you asked do women compare *lovers* - well, yes.