I always measure cawk with my mouth!
I have 2 scales on my tongue-one in inches, second in cm! :biggrin1:
And then I compare! :smile:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(This is about the time in the thread where TheRob would come in and interrupt with some unwanted come-ons.)

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Jayus, woman - you're so excited you're not making sense!! :rolleyes:

:wink:

It's a permanent thing... I've never made any sense!

(This is about the time in the thread where TheRob would come in and interrupt with some unwanted come-ons.)

I nominate you to be on the receiving end!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still trying to get my mind around why someone would compare sizes? Just because it's big doesn't mean it's good. I compare personalities, manners, habits, but rarely anything physical. It would be like me comparing my breasts to another woman. These are mine, those are hers. Now sometimes I wish mine were like hers, but I won't go around saying mine are bigger so I'm better. Silly, silly.

If you want me to start comparing then I'm going to need paperwork with space for one entry, because that's all I want now.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best friend in High School and I compared sizes of our partners. But then again, we talked about anything and everything.

My college roommate and I did not. And we actually talked a lot about sex, and our boyfriends. But oddly I don't ever remember either of our boyfriends' endowments ever coming up (which, now that I think about it, is actually a bit strange).

My adult girlfriends and I did not compare sizes. Then again most of the kinds of women I have hung around with IRL don't have open sexual discussions with their friends anyway (I know, bo-ring!)

I did have one co-worker who bragged about her husband's big dick. But no one (to my knowledge) ever asked her exactly how big it was, or tried to compete with her.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope, it's not an over-reaction to call stereotyping derogatory, even if you think it's the truth because you saw it on TV, DUH!

The very premise of the original query contains the inflammatory concept of 'all women'. I am not all women, I never have been and never will be. I do not have groups of friends or acquaintances of Either sex with whom I compare physical attributes of other humans. The only reason I can think of to do so would be for an art project where appearance counts for something.

In bed your body has an impact of course, but neither guarantees outcome nor satisfaction. it is one of many ingredients that make up the person I make love to.

Last edited:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
:biggrin1: I found it highly entertaining :biggrin1:

On topic:
I do compare penis sizes but only in my own mind. A lot of my size guesstimations come from knowing the size of a couple of my partners and comparing new ones to the sizes I know. For instance, one FB was seven inches and one was 10. If someone is a size somewhere between these two, I can have a good guess as to what size they are. I can guess (fairly accurately) the size of guys who are less than seven inches going by if they are a lot, or a little smaller than Mr 7.

I rarely talk about penis size with friends. Only once with one of my best friends, and twice with the other.

are you there when they talk about who has the most scratches?
or is it just between them?

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all those who complain about some sarcastic replies, you can choose if you prefer sarcasm or a straight answer like "that was a stupid question" (and I'm being quite moderate when I say stupid)