Do Women Compare Their Partners Penis Size

Sil7in

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was always wondering if women compare and share their partner’s penis size ect with their friends and if like men they want to have the partner with the biggest cock and are ashamed if he has the smallest dick? Or do you like having the hottest looking penis?

I don't. Don't know any ladies offline who do, tho of course am sure some exist. Have many more things to be proud o for my partner than luck o draw/genetics physical thing. Is not anybody else's bizness what is in their pants. Muh partner isn't that shallow either. Wouldn't be with if they were.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Couldn’t care less about comparisons. I don’t compare with friends, and I don’t compare with previous partners. I adore my partner’s penis, and no one else’s.

That whole penis obsession is a male weakness.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, am I the only one that has had conversations like "how was your date, etc" "it was good we made out a bit but didn't have sex" "did you feel it though, like do you have an idea what you're working with?"

Not necessarily like, "well my guy is 7.235 inches. What about you, Debbie?! I heard Hal is only 7.125. Haha lame."

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only person I've ever purposefully shared my partner's size is with my gyno. Some friends know, but we've never discussed it. It's just not a thing.

My husband told me one time that he feels so selfish because he has all of me to himself. I feel the same way, and I don't mind being selfish at all.

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women I know who talk about sex comment about the guy's size. Just as they do about other aspects of the date. But comparing, no.

What I get to know, too, is if he was a good fuck. We exchange that kind of information.

As for myself, I don't compare. I'm aware if this guy is bigger than that one, but it really means nothing. What means something is if he knows how to use his fingers, if he's a good clit sucker, things like that.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women I know who talk about sex comment about the guy's size. Just as they do about other aspects of the date. But comparing, no.

What I get to know, too, is if he was a good fuck. We exchange that kind of information.

As for myself, I don't compare. I'm aware if this guy is bigger than that one, but it really means nothing. What means something is if he knows how to use his fingers, if he's a good clit sucker, things like that.

You have different friends than me because I've never heard mention of a guy's size before. Some have talked about another's buns or built. But that third-rail about the size of his weenie has never been touched in my circle of friends even in joking.

Of course, I'm probably much older than you, so it might be a generational thing.

Reactions: EricR

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have different friends than me because I've never heard mention of a guy's size before. Some have talked about another's buns or built. But that third-rail about the size of his weenie has never been touched in my circle of friends even in joking.

Of course, I'm probably much older than you, so it might be a generational thing.
Or just the fact that I go to sex clubs/parties, participate in group sex, am on a site where we hook up for sex.

I'm old, too.

Reactions: 4pleasure7.75

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or just the fact that I go to sex clubs/parties, participate in group sex, am on a site where we hook up for sex.

I'm old, too.

Fair enough! I would say that makes a lot of difference in lifestyles. I never thought of that.

LOL! We're not old!!! We're seasoned professionals.

I've never directly shared it, but it sort of become known among our friends group that my ex-bf was hung because one of his close friends knew from over the years that my ex had a big one, and basically announced it after a night of drinking with a large group of us. It made me feel proud that others became aware lol.

Cosette2020

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who a penis is attached to and how it is used is way more important. My husband and I's first encounter lasted 4 hrs and included many different positions. It also happened on our first date as the chemistry was so intense. Size was the last thing on my mind. I kept thinking this guy has incredible skill at driving this thing
I did call my best friend though to say, this guy is either as porm star or takes a little blue pill. Neither of those turned out to be true. But now I get to enjoy it every day.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
@Cosette2020

I recall telling my one friend who Knows These Things that I was one sore puppy.
She just laughed. We’d established she liked size, and her dude at the time was scary big (in my terms). She also sent me links for lube.
I’ve never measured, nor heard a guy mention his size off of LPSG, thank the goddess.

i_ren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, I don't compare and I forget what someone's dick was like/looks like after some time. The only time I discussed penis size with others was when I wasn't very serious about a guy.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never cared or compared in the LPSG sense with exact measurements (seems that comparing is mostly a male fetish/area of concern), but I'd be lying if I said I've never mentioned penis size when talking with friends.
Among other things, when talking about dates the topic of whether they're good/bad in bed or particularly hung (or particularly not) does sometimes come up. Not sure why that's viewed as so outlandish or contemptible? :confused:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me it's a matter of respect, for the boy and his privacy. He's a shy dude, adorkably so. He'll blush from compliments on a few trigger attributes. He loves hair praise. Point out how adorable his dimples are? Pink as a sunburned flamingo.

I know talking about his peen with my pals would make him uncomfortable. So I opt for a 'if I wouldn't say it with him sitting next to me the topic is not an option' policy.

The idea of any of my love-posse playing compare and contrast with my jenny is not something I would encourage. I wouldn't want to be exposed or put up for dissection like that. Who wants thier partner talking about their clit length/engorgement? Labial hang? Symmetry or a lack there of?