Do Women Complain About Small Ex Bf's?

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
for the big guys...

is it common for girls you hook up with to compare you with past lovers who had a small dick? have u heard something along the lines of "mm that was incredible! my ex bf had a really small dick!"

is it common for girls to gossip the small size of ex's to you?

have you ever known that a guy had a small dick, when he obviously could never b sure if she said anything to you?

creates an interesting dynamic, for me in particular, when I see my former girlfriends with new guys, some of which ive heard have much bigger cocks...I can only imagine what shes told them...

thoughts/experiences???

comments on gallery always welcome :)

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for the big guys...

is it common for girls you hook up with to compare you with past lovers who had a small dick? have u heard something along the lines of "mm that was incredible! my ex bf had a really small dick!"

is it common for girls to gossip the small size of ex's to you?

have you ever known that a guy had a small dick, when he obviously could never b sure if she said anything to you?

creates an interesting dynamic, for me in particular, when I see my former girlfriends with new guys, some of which ive heard have much bigger cocks...I can only imagine what shes told them...

thoughts/experiences???

comments on gallery always welcome :)
I've been with men and women...women before i came out as gay. both sexes have always commented on me being larger than previous partners.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you liked big tits and all your girlfriends were A or B cups, wouldnt you want your DD cup girlfriend to know how extatic you are about how awesomely huge her breasts are compared to what you've been used to handling and sucking prior to her?

Some women talk to others, others dont. I didnt go out searching for a huge cock, it just happened. And it was shocking enough for me to tell him just how astonished i was since i've never seen nor felt anything of the like.

Dicks can be compared to tits, men love big tits and women love big cocks, though there are always exceptions to this rule.

Would you tell your buddies if your new girlfriend sported a pair of the best boobs you've ever had? Probably so, if they didnt already bring it up to you by noticing.

Its just life to notice the differences in these body parts especially when we get so intimate with them. Women do like to share the positive things about the man they are dating, the cock is no exception. Wouldn't you want her to know where she stands in the heirarchy of incredible bodies you've had the pleasure of getting to know, well if she is at the top anyway!?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still trying to fulfil the SPH fantasy huh? Have you tried dating sites? I'm serious. I want you to find someone who can do this for you, and get mutual enjoyment.

As for me, while I might have discussed sizes with large partners, I never complained about previous partners' sizes to them.

BlackinVegas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my current GF talks about her 1st who was 9in long but didn't know how to fuck. As well as her last guy who has very small. she talks about me as her best fuck.

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've heard it before about previous partners being smaller, usually from insecure ladies. and usually just after the orgasm. but most women who are comfortable in their own skins just enjoy the sex and size is a non-issue.

and BedheadRed, you've got great tits! :eek:

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You bring up an interesting point...of course id want her to know where she stand in the hierarchy of bodies (especially if shes at the top)

and of course its natural for women to give the same type of compliments back to men...but, being less then small, Its the truth that ive been at the complete bottom end of the spectrum in hierarchy of cock size and power.....watching her deal with this and see how she handles it can be very powerful and erotic for me

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
and while I enjoy SPH, in my defense, I think in my short time here Ive contributed a number of threads ppl seem to enjoy..and views from another angle

ty

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why is it erotic to see a woman try to handle and deal with your small penis? My mind cant wrap around that. Its like being morbidly obese and laughing at my husband being miserable with my appearance, finding it erotic to struggle with the ability to get aroused? I guess in an alternate universe somewhere this makes sense, maybe im just too cerebral and normal in my thinking and self esteem?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and while I enjoy SPH, in my defense, I think in my short time here Ive contributed a number of threads ppl seem to enjoy..and views from another angle

ty

Dude. I'm rooting for you. I really hope you will fnd an outlet with someone with whom you can mutually enjoy this. I was serious when I suggested dating sites. A dating site will help you sort. And that's all dating really ism isn't it? A sorting process.

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks Altered...
and Bed..ill do my best to explain sometime soon..way too late for me now! enjoy... xo

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think I've ever heard a specific complaint about an ex boyfriend being small, though I do get told that I am "fucking huge" all the time, or that comparatively I am much much bigger than a girl's past lovers, even if they don't aim a specific criticism at a specific ex.

The girl I am currently seeing mentioned that sex with her ex was very boring and that with me it's incredible. She talked about this a lot, but she never mentioned penis size as part of the equation. I know she's fairly promiscuous, so I assumed she just wasn't that impressed. Since almost every girl I'm with has something to say about it, I just filed this away as a curiosity. I don't feel insecure about my cock size. Then a couple weeks later she says out of the blue and unprompted that my penis is amazing, and did compliment the size of it. Again, though, no specific criticisms of exes.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never complained about the size of any of my prior partners and I've been with some very small-endowed guys.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never complained about the size of any of my prior partners and I've been with some very small-endowed guys.

I think this is usually the case. I generally don't talk about my ex gfs either. I will complement and say if a girl's ass is great or how I love her breasts or pussy, etc., but to compare seems rude. It means you're thinking of others while you're with him/her.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't say they complain

They just make passing comments eg 'ex only came up to here on you' or 'ex was a lot smaller than you'. SOMETIMES.

But this isn't often. I don't say 'Charlie had much bigger tits than you' or 'Rach sucked it better, and she did that thing with her hands :tongue:'

So why would women do that?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because men are more competitive?

Look at the massive quantity of threads at LPSG about dick size, Am I Hung?, what do you think? Hot or not?

There are comparatively few threads by women asking, Do you like my pussy? Are my tits big enough? (we don't need to ask... we already know the answers)

:wink: