Do women discuss boyfriends/lovers size?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gals are more likely to comment to their friends if the subject dick is small to medium size.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have friends who discuss sex and even their own vaginas in great detail. lol. i'm pretty open about stuff. then i have friends who think talking about sex is gross. just depends on the girl, i guess. :smile:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I was in Burger King on monday. The women employees were loudly discussing mens penises. One said turtle head, another talked about stuffing socks in the pants, all kind of things. I thought whoa their behavior is very unprofessional. I can't complain tho, we warn each other about all the pervs on the routes, and what they do.

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
I have several close friends, but I don't recall talking much about our sex life, let alone size. Then again, it is likely that our guys aren't quite as large as some of the guys here.

If my husband (and I like his size) was "huge," I doubt that I would be discussing it with them though.

Renee

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know for a fact women talk about it. I went out with one of my ex girlfriend who introduced me to her friend one night, and she didn't realize I could hear her when she replied back to her friend that I was the guy my girlfriend always talk about at work having dick as big as her wrist. You could tell she was so turned on by her facial expression and her eyes got so dilated.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
One of my girlfriends and I used to have a fun trick going on. At parties, she used to tell her girlfriends, in my presence, that I had a tiny dong. Then I acted embarassed, ashamed, a tad angry, etc... but faked it just enough so that some confusion persisted.

It wouldn't take long before her girlfriends understood that the opposite *might* be true and that it was all a joke. But the confusion was just big enough to keep them at bay.

My girlfriend liked the trick, because she always told me that she would *never* tell her girlfriends that I have a big one, because then she'd be afraid of the competition and of them perhaps trying to get it on with me.

A simple strategy that worked well for both of us. She had fun joking around about my size in ambiguous terms; I had fun because I never really had to reveal the truth, but could keep up the mystery. And all this in such a way that she didn't have to fear competition.

She told me repeatedly that she thinks no woman would ever reveal the truth about her lover/husband's size, out of fear of possible fights over the cock.

Of course, I will never know what she told her girlfriends when I wasn't present. In any case, our little trick - a genuine "insiders' joke" - was much fun and always got us excited.

Last edited:

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not huge by any means, but I ran into some of my ex's friends at a bar a while back and the drunkest two of the group made comments about me being thick above (big chest/arms) and below the waist...so obviously they've been talking. At what length, I couldn't tell ya.

D

deleted3272

last two girlfriends have openly discussed it with their friends in front of me, even shown them pics. I must admit its a major turn on:redface:

CockinPussyLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definitely talk about it with my girlfriends. Not every time I see them or talk about sex with them. But I do bring it up if it's relevant to the conversation. I'll also ask about it too if one of my friends just hooked up with a new guy or my friends will ask me about it if I hooked up with a new guy. But all of that goes with the talk about what the sex was like, etc.
I don't think I'd ever talk about it with other people with the actual guy around though.

Last edited:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 2 best friends we basically talk about everything so I've told them but my other friends we don't really talk about stuff like that. Oh and my 2 best friends I showed them on a piece of paper cuz a piece of paper is 8.5X11 and my bf is 8 long so I showed them on a piece of paper how long he is and they were like whoa lol :smile:.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some do, some don't. Unless it's getting you extra poon, does it matter?