Do women discuss boyfriends/lovers size?

JLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting subject...I like to brag about the size of his cock. I talk to my sister and my hairdresser, shared a pic with the hairdresser. He loves to hear me talk about his big cock when we have sex, It's a big turn on for both of us.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gals are more likely to mention it if they're proud of it, imho.

Or if it's sadly tiny. Let's make a hypothesis: the more out of the ordinary it is, the more she's likely to talk about it to her friends.

Of course we're asking women who have actually signed up to post on a big-dick internet forum, so the demographics here are skewed.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She told me repeatedly that she thinks no woman would ever reveal the truth about her lover/husband's size, out of fear of possible fights over the cock.

I had an exGF tell me that. Not just about penis size, but about other things. She said she never makes everything sound too good because then the girls start to get interested.

Some comedian was saying that when a guy introduces his girl to his friends and they like her, the guys say, "I need to get me a girl like that."

But when girls introduce a boyfriend to her friends, the ladies think, "How can I get THAT guy".

I guess its the competition in nature thing. Still fucked up though. :frown1:

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girlfriend was on aim once and her friends were typing to her (2 girls at once so they were in the "attempt to impress" mode) and they were goofing around and theyasked her does (my name) have a big dick? they were probably drunk and being obnoxious and she coulda ignored em but she types maybe. they respond ooo how big? and she says 7.5 and theyre like oooooo you know doin all that stupid crap. anyways i was kinda pissed because im not 7.5 inches. the common distortion of penis size amongst women is something that generally annoys me and frankly i was just kinda unhappy. but then again if they saw me they probably wouldnt be able to tell it was a lie bahaha... stupid women ;) jusss kiddin' or am i?!?!?

D

deleted73529

If you're undersized, the word definitely gets out. I dated a hot young lady years ago, who was quite sexually experienced. After we fucked, apparently she told some people in our common circle of friends/co workers that I had a small dick (true as I'm only 4 3/4"). Needless to say that didn't help me when I tried to date a couple of other girls in that group.

Jean-Paul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went on a weekend trip with my then-girlfriend and two other couples where it was the women who knew each other. We were all walking at an amusement park and the girls lagged behind while the guys went ahead. When the girls finally caught back up, I asked what they had been talking about, and my girlfriend simply replied that she wanted to tell them how big I was. Interesting rest of the weekend, too.

MissBadaBing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have told some of my best girlfriends, I tell them everything. Once when I was pretty drunk at a club with my man and one of my best friends; I was dancing with her and he was sitting on the couch having a drink, my friend went to the little girls room and I was giving my man a sort of lap dance, just kind of rubbing my ass in his lap. He got pretty hard, and it was kind of on his left thigh. When my friend came back and sat down, I grabbed her hand and put it on his dick. She got really embarrased, but I was just laughing. My man didn't really care, and doesn't mind if I tell my friends. He has had it for 28 years, he is used to it. I am way more excited about it than he is.

londoncalling

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend was on aim once and her friends were typing to her (2 girls at once so they were in the "attempt to impress" mode) and they were goofing around and theyasked her does (my name) have a big dick? they were probably drunk and being obnoxious and she coulda ignored em but she types maybe. they respond ooo how big? and she says 7.5 and theyre like oooooo you know doin all that stupid crap. anyways i was kinda pissed because im not 7.5 inches. the common distortion of penis size amongst women is something that generally annoys me and frankly i was just kinda unhappy. but then again if they saw me they probably wouldnt be able to tell it was a lie bahaha... stupid women ;) jusss kiddin' or am i?!?!?

Funny you should mention instant messenger, because I remember an ex of mine sending a picture of my package to her mates on there. The reply was "Oh, so THATS why you like him so much". :biggrin1:

Hopefully wasn't the only reason, but hey...

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know my gf talks about my size to her friends. I know that her two best friends know because we had a threesome with one of them and my gf tells the other one everything. They are very open about sex and my gf has told me how big their guys are. Up until recently (one couple broke up) all three girls had guys with big dicks :). My gf is very close with her aunt and I know that her aunt knows how big my dick is because my gf was telling me that her and her aunt had a long conversation about blowjobs the other day. I asked her how much her aunt knows about me, and my gf replied, "as much as my best freind X, so everything." I simply said "Oh" as I didn't know how to respond to that.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes they do, my girlfriend and her friends are always talking about it, and sharing pictures.

She keeps a picture of me handy to show off when someone else has one of their boyfriend. She usually says they're rather small.

Manbearpig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty funny that most of people that said yes were men lol

good job guys on giving him the womans perspective

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in my friends car in college, back seat with our other friend in the front, swinging to get food on campus and she got a phone call. She threw it on speaker phone and said something like... "So how did it go" and the girl who called yells out "Oh my God Erica, he's so hot but has the smallest penis ever!"

She took it off speaker pretty quick. ROFL (Well...ROBSL Rolling On Back Seat Laughing)

NOW, that doesn't mean that they ALWAYS talk about it but this is the only time I have ever witnessed it. My last girlfriend had admitted to talking about it but only to her best friend and it happened to come up in conversation, it wasn't like she made a point to bring it up.

I think there are actually a small percentage of girls that BRAG about guys they've been with but i'm sure it comes up every now and then at some point in a girls life about one guy they were with somehow.

I'm sure it was because some girl just had her heart broken over finally getting into the pants of a guy she's liked for a long time.

SweetApril

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I discuss intimacies with my girlfriends. If a guy is of average or below average size I probably wouldn't bring that detail up. If he's especially well endowed that usually pops up in the conversation at some point.

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has, but not at all in the bragging sort of way, nor excessively. a couple of her friends have playfully hit on me. i emphasize 'playfully'. in college, word of mouth was huge. for example, one semester i got on one of my classmates pretty quickly- during the second week after being paired up for a project with her during the first. that was all physical and lasted a few weeks. a couple of weeks later at a party i meet one of her friends who's in a sorority and ended up with her. then another girl in that sorority a few weeks later. then, i ended up regularly fucking that girl's older sister (this post is getting too long for that story) some months later. that all said, my guess is no one was 'bragging', but mentioning it because i made a nice impression.

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has to be kind of commical how guys think girls always are talking about big or little ones. Doesnt come up as often as we would want or think. I have lots of research for that. I wonder just how much all guys are proped up with inflating egos. I know most on here are way above 5 inches so i guess we might get talked about, but if you hear it so much from different women, it kind of makes me wonder if they tell every guy that.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So women talk, But what do you do with this information? Hear it and forget it? Fantasize about your brother in law's big one? Accidentally text a picture of your tits to your friend's hung ex? Once you know the details, what good is it to you?