Do women discuss boyfriends/lovers size?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my world, yes, this subject is discussed. Not every man's penis, but those noteworthy, either small or big. Average penises don't get much chat time.

Girls/women gossip. Bad as it is, we do. Penis size is just one of many topics:biggrin1:

However, that being said, I find men are much more into talking about penis size than women. Nearly every guy I've met has asked me what's the largest penis I've been with. I cannot imagine asking a guy what were the largest tits they've played with, or tightest pussy. Just A) none of my business, and B) totally irrelevant. The whole conversation is weird to me. I'd much rather have a guy ask me what fucking technique worked the best for me. Now that conversation is a whole lot more relevant!

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It would come up more when I was younger bhack in High school. One of my freinds actually kept a book with guys and sizes*L* She wasn't embarassed to ask a guys girlfriend how big he was. She got lots of answers too, but who can tell how accurate they were. My boyfriend was small so I added a couple of extra inches to make him average. I wouldn't want to embarass him with our friends.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would come up more when I was younger bhack in High school. One of my freinds actually kept a book with guys and sizes*L* She wasn't embarassed to ask a guys girlfriend how big he was. She got lots of answers too, but who can tell how accurate they were. My boyfriend was small so I added a couple of extra inches to make him average. I wouldn't want to embarass him with our friends.

yeah Ive done this also due to the guy being so small. i felt sorry for him actually. an he wasn't very good in bed either he was way to shy an afraid to do anything. so i told a few friends when i was ask that i wasn't a good at size
but thought he was average.. an he wasn't bad in bed for it to be his first time,, yrs. latter at a party we met again an us ladies at the party was sex talking an he came up along with others also size etc. an we were informed that he still was very small an still hadn't improved on his love making skills.. after she had been listing to some of our stores from our past B/F's. i have since heard that they aren't together any longer. because of this... also could be her mouth as well. as she tried to make it a whole party thing concerning him which wasn't far to him at all an we told her this. was no need to make fun of him in front of everyone..

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe. If she's that type of girl and depending on your relationship with her. Also, her age. Younger women are more likely to discuss it than older women, mainly because they still have a ton of questions and curiosity and not a lot of experience.

I have discussed the size of my two of my previous boyfriend's penises with a former best friend when I was in my early twenties. She was newly married and did not share with me. Since then, I have never talked about the penis size of the men I've dated with other women. I'm still friends with a lot of my ex-boyfriends, and the ones I'm not friends with are still friendly acquaintances. I have told men I've been in serious relationships with for a long time, but only if it was somehow relevant to some other bit of information, because you reach a point where you share a lot of really personal stuff, so I've actually discussed it a lot more with men than with women!

It depends on whether they're kinky or not, single, how long they've been with their boyfriends, and how serious they are about them. I have friends who grow uncomfortable about the subject of sex in all situations, even in women only ones. They'll just fall quiet, look uncomfortable, and wait for the subject to change. I know some kinky women who will talk about almost anything regarding sex, regardless of their single/taken/married status. It's been my experience that some (definitely not all) single women have no problems discussing the penis sizes of the men they used to date or are currently dating, or someone who they had a one night stand with. The majority of the married women I know and the women in serious long term relationships very very rarely, if ever, talk about sex with their partners and would never discuss penis size. It would make them feel disloyal to their partners.

Last edited:
Reactions: octopod

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is only one person in the world with whom I've shared everything - my sister. We know each others life in intimate, gory detail. We talk almost every day. I miss her so much, and when she comes for a visit we're together talking almost non-stop. Yes, she knows all there is to know about him, and she's even teased him about it. But it is all good-natured ribbing because she's also big-busted and a perfect target for him.

Reactions: octopod

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should be scared about what women say when they are in discussing among themselves. I am mostly gay and have many girlfriends. We sit down at bars or restaurants,like in the scene from that movie "The sweetest thing",when they start talking about boys and start singing that song: "it's too big to fit in here". This is what happens most of the times. We discuss about our love troubles and of course we discuss about the size of our boys and EXs. And we also say mean things about guys able or not able to please them etc....one may think women's conversations are about make up,work,love.....but they turn out to be meaner and more explicit conversations than guys would ever do....so WATCH OUT!!!:)

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some comedian was saying that when a guy introduces his girl to his friends and they like her, the guys say, "I need to get me a girl like that."

But when girls introduce a boyfriend to her friends, the ladies think, "How can I get THAT guy".

I guess its the competition in nature thing. Still fucked up though. :frown1:

Just goes to show that women are just as competitive as men - but more sneaky and underhanded.

D_Timmy_Toejam

Just Browsing
Media
It depends on the woman and her relationship with her friends...I casually dating a woman who definitely has shared my size with her friends...she is white though (actually Jewish) and I know that she has 2 groups of friends...one who criticize her and another who support her

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
of course women do. but it's not like we talk about it with every single one of our friends--men and women alike. we talk about it amongst friends that we're close with and are comfortable sharing that kind of information.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women have a tendency to belittle exes by saying how small they were and complimenting their current boyfriends with how large they are. Next month comes along, new guy, same story.

(Disclaimer: This does not represent all women, just the ones I've had these discussions with)

Oh, and women tend to open up to me, really open up, about cocks when they realize they're not hurting my feelings (ie, they know I'm not tiny)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size matters, but not as much as men lead ourselves to believe. Thicker is better than longer, and a few women like the "deep spot". Of those that do, a majority don't like the stimulation all that long.

Of those that say size doesn't matter, other women (whom size does matter) think they're lying to save from hurting guys' feelings *or* just don't care enough about sex.

Endurance, skill, and rigidity seems to be more important than length.

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They talk, or atleast my wife and her friends do. One of her friends was going through some things in her marriage and ended up cheating on her husband with a couple guys. She told my wife that they were both hung. The friend is young and married to a guy shes been with from high school. I told my wife that they may be hung compared to her husband and my wife laughed.

My wife and some of the ladies she works with were talking dick size of their husbands and when my wife said I was 7 inches (i'm legit 7x5.5) the other ladies all said (3 other women) that their husbands were about the same size. In an effort to find the truth on average I found LPSG. I shared this info with my wife and I am sure that some (not all) of the women had to be exagerating the size of their husbands, especially considering most of them were pudgy which would make it even smaller.............or they have 9 inches covered by 2 inches of fat. LOL

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that has been my experience as well. It would seem judging by what women say, that guys with 7" penises are commonplace, but the majority of women who first see a 7" long erection judge it to be considerably longer than average.

It also seems to me that for the majority of women, anything longer than 7" is more likely to cause trouble than bring satisfaction, since it is more likely to box their cervix and limit penetration in certain positions.

I agree that an occasional woman does seem to need, or at least desire, the filled-to-capacity, deep stimulation to orgasm with vaginal sex. And it is true that most gals express a preference for "thick", but it seems to me that what constitutes "too thick" varies a lot from girl to girl.

bigbeyondbelief

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my girlfriends and I used to have a fun trick going on. At parties, she used to tell her girlfriends, in my presence, that I had a tiny dong. Then I acted embarassed, ashamed, a tad angry, etc... but faked it just enough so that some confusion persisted.

It wouldn't take long before her girlfriends understood that the opposite *might* be true and that it was all a joke. But the confusion was just big enough to keep them at bay.

My girlfriend liked the trick, because she always told me that she would *never* tell her girlfriends that I have a big one, because then she'd be afraid of the competition and of them perhaps trying to get it on with me.

A simple strategy that worked well for both of us. She had fun joking around about my size in ambiguous terms; I had fun because I never really had to reveal the truth, but could keep up the mystery. And all this in such a way that she didn't have to fear competition.

She told me repeatedly that she thinks no woman would ever reveal the truth about her lover/husband's size, out of fear of possible fights over the cock.

Of course, I will never know what she told her girlfriends when I wasn't present. In any case, our little trick - a genuine "insiders' joke" - was much fun and always got us excited.[/QUOTE

What´s your honest size then, if I may ask?? If you say something unbelievable you should back it up..

blar

Experimental Member
Media
never understood the reason to do this unless it's for advice on how to deal with a "problem" or something

seriously if they get together and say "soooo whose boy friend is big?" or make fun of a ex claiming they are small then someone really needs to grow up

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Women have a tendency to belittle exes by saying how small they were and complimenting their current boyfriends with how large they are. Next month comes along, new guy, same story.

(Disclaimer: This does not represent all women, just the ones I've had these discussions with)

Oh, and women tend to open up to me, really open up, about cocks when they realize they're not hurting my feelings (ie, they know I'm not tiny)
which is why women lie just as much as guys

guy is a jerk he is small and bad in bed even though before that there never was a complaint and they guy who is nice gets the opposite treatment until they have a bad brake up

when it comes to this subject i have no clue why people automatically believe what women says unless for some strange reason they show their friends a picture of his penis to show off and claim he is some king of god among men:rolleyes: