Do women enjoy cuckold captions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I married a man who had dick-related insecurities when I first met him. He was brave with me, and I appreciated the trust it took for him to be so open and vulnerable to me. I felt honored by his faith in my character. The marriage didn't work out, and I realize those insecurities masked the real problem. The real problem is something I cannot and will not accept in my husband. After we broke up, I bonded with a new man, and we will probably marry in a couple more years.

My dude has no dramatic worries about his dick. He has no desire to have me instill them. If I so much as groped another man's bulge he'd probably leave me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm sorry but I cannot attach myself and my future to an emasculated shell of what could have been a man. And that's how I would see my dude if he was a cuck. I could do non-monogamy if everyone was on board. I cannot do this thing. I just want my dude to feel loved, cherished, respected, desired and whole. With him I feel safe. He deserves to feel safe too.

No. Not my thing.

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yikes! NO WAY!!

IMO that seems like an awful thing to do to the man I love. I love the fact my husband has better far better than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.