do women enjoy oral more than men?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hardballin, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

i feel like women cum harder and faster when getting head than most men? is it just me?

2. swat611

swat611 Member

i know my girl gets off when i eat her pussy faster. so yea i agree

3. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a giver, so I would rather eat pussy or suck cock. Don't really care for getting bj's.Once in awhile it's okay.

4. D_Sheila Bootieshaker

D_Sheila Bootieshaker Account Disabled

Thats not always the case with all females, some dont like men down south. They can come harder and faster if the guys really good at it, but if shes taking 4ever to come then the guy sucks at what hes doing and shes most likely thinking to herself, Damn I need to go food shopping, get my nails done, etc LOL...

5. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I once told a girl that I could make her cum without touching her pussy. I licked her ass for an hour straight and she came twice. She was speechless.

6. D_Sheila Bootieshaker

D_Sheila Bootieshaker Account Disabled

:eek: as am I lol

7. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've always taken pride at being open to anything that could make someone happy. Compensation I guess : )

8. swat611

swat611 Member

that is awesome, i have done the samething!

9. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

It is true that a few women really don't care that much for receiving oral sex, but in my experience, they aren't many. I think many of those who don't have had an experience with a guy who went at it too hard, too fast, wasn't patient enough, and didn't stick with it. Some have reservations about how they look, taste, or smell down below, but they can be gotten over that in time by a guy who really does enjoy eating pussy and makes it obvious that he does.

If the question is does the average women enjoy receiving oral sex more than the average man enjoys receiving it, I'm not sure. I think many more women are dependent on cunnilingus to achieve orgasm than men are dependent on fellatio to achieve orgasm. I am doubtful that on whole women orgasm more easily from cunnilingus than men do from fellatio.

If the question is does the average women enjoy performing fellatio more than the average guy enjoys performing cunnilingus I'm also not sure of the answer. I've known women who really enjoyed fellatio just as I really enjoy cunnilingus, but the opposite certainly applies for members of both sexes as well.

10. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    "I think many more women are dependent on cunnilingus to achieve orgasm than men are dependent on fellatio to achieve orgasm."

I whole heartedly agree. I have only run into 4-5 women that have cum vaginally but all of them came orally. I think women enjoy oral more than men. I once had oral sex with 4 women in one night. They all came and I didn't. Guess I'm a giver in that department.

#10 need2bsexy2, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  11. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

I actually gave my girl the touchless orgasm as I would call it, dunno if that is the correct term. but nothing about touching or licking her ass. I touched rubbed her whole body and nipple play. she then always wanted it, funny story behind that is she did not want to have sex with me that night, and i forced the whole experience on her which she later said was the best she ever had.

12. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

correct. not sure i did search on this site if this topic was touched, but I WAS talking about this earlier and women I dont even know this but they do get a better orgasm and can only orgasm with oral sex. and do enjoy it more than men, i think men can have a better orgasm when in a vagina or with a womens hand sometimes than their mouth....

Any girl i went down on enjoyed it more than i think i could ever enjoy getting head.

i agree with that sub-conscience about smell and taste, and all of that does come into play when you are down there, so i usually reinsure women that i enjoy their smell like it, and enjoy their taste.. just so they are more comfortable.

I think the verdict is that women enjoy it and want oral more than men but due to society do not realize it.

I actually made this post because a girl said to me she did not like oral sex on her, i told there that is a lie and i will prove her wrong, she now cannot get enough, not sure if it was 1.bad experience 2. she never had it done 3. felt bad liking it and didnt want to... whatever it was, she loves it now.

13. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    Love it.

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I'm not a big fan of receiving and not because I haven't had skilled lovers or because I'm shy of how I look or taste. The sensations just don't rock my world. Sure it feels nice and I orgasm. But it doesn't make me go floaty like most other sexual activities do. I think it's because a) I don't feel terribly submissive when it's being done and b) the sensations are too gentle for me, even if they bite - I like my sex rough.

Giving on the other hand, DOES rock my world. I can easily have multiple orgasms while giving a bj.

15. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Yes, I had one partner who was the same. She would tolerate cunnilingus because I enjoyed it, but she really preferred to just get on with the fucking, which she really liked.

And I have heard guys say they really aren't that crazy about blow jobs (I'm shocked).

16. EmJay

EmJay New Member

I enjoy getting my pussy eaten out a lot. However not every guy is good at it though. I can remember a night where i had my lover over..he wasn't that good in fucking..but then he went for my vagina with his mouth. Oooooh my goodness.. Till this day he was the best I have EVER had down there. it was just so amazing..he absolutely made love with it with his tongue..I came several times..it was just too much..

God the memories..

But I am still patiently waiting for another experience like that..

Oh and when its just so and so..like nice..but nothing else..I prefer to give head myself or just be fucked.

I did have an experience once where the guy didn't like to receive head..he felt like it was a tongue of a cat on his dick he said. The thought of me not ever being able to suck his dick, led me to stop dating him altogether...Nice guy..but no sucking..no way

#16 EmJay, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  17. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I guess it depends on the chemistry between the couple, the guys skills, her not being shy and all but in general women love oral more. it's a very intimate and different orgasm.

#17 Mike7, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  18. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eating her out is my second most favorite thing in the world after fucking. Having my cock sucked is my third. It's almost a tie for me which is why I love 69'ing. Not a lot of women do though.

When my wife and I first started having sex, this was very common for her too. Now she doesn't, but I think that may be more of a function of her needing my cock in her pussy more than in her mouth.

19. EmJay

EmJay New Member

I actually prefer to receive a well put finger...instead of oral.

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

My FB loves 69ing. I'm happy to do it because it keeps him happy, and it means I get to keep sucking :biggrin1:

That too! Can't I just have both?

And that! I do love being fingered.

Draft saved Draft deleted