Do women enjoy this?

iluv2xlr8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking,

You always hear men bragging about their sexual prowess in regards to how long they can last. Im not talking about 20-30 minutes. Im talking 1+ hours. My question is, do women enjoy fucking for that long? I mean does it not get redundant/painful/etc. Is this something thats good every now and then, or is that too long anytime? Thanks

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude here....My wife prefers a good time..but more than 20 min...she is done and says so...friction and fatigue..both can damage that fine thing...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More substantial than just in and out? Yes, I'll go all day. We've done a bed and breakfast scene that lasted almost 36 hours with little naps in between. I get chills just thinking about it!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could you clarify your question please?

Are you talking about extended sex in which a variety of activities are performed, or are you talking about just plain fucking?

iluv2xlr8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I mean both. I think just pounding would get pretty boring, but I also think that at some point great sex with alot of variety would also get pretty boring over a long period of time.

For example (bear with me :biggrin1:) I like steak. All types. But if I ate flank steak everyday for a year I'd get tired of it. And I also feel that if I ate filet mignon everyday for a year id be equally tired of it. I wouldnt enjoy it as much. I hope that clarifies things.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't imagine fucking in one position for that long. Mixing it up, changing the rhythm, with some other stimulation? Sure. I can go a few hours straight like that. I like to take a break before things get sore. A little rest and I'm back in the saddle for another ride.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was thinking,

You always hear men bragging about their sexual prowess in regards to how long they can last. Im not talking about 20-30 minutes. Im talking 1+ hours. My question is, do women enjoy fucking for that long? I mean does it not get redundant/painful/etc. Is this something thats good every now and then, or is that too long anytime? Thanks

I guess I mean both. I think just pounding would get pretty boring, but I also think that at some point great sex with alot of variety would also get pretty boring over a long period of time.

So let me get this straight - you want to know if women really like great and varied sex that lasts for more than an hour?

Well, I can't speak for any woman other than myself but my answer is HELL YES!!

D

deleted356736

I once spent 3 hours having sex with a woman, and we did a variety of things including fucking followed by a shower together, followed by a blow job, followed by me oral on her, followed by more fucking and so on. That was awesome for both of us, her as much as me, although I could barely walk the next day. The total in and out time during that 3 hours would have been about 30 minutes, or maybe a bit longer. She was a hot lady, and it was my most memorable sexual encounter.

But just in and out for more than 20 minutes without changing things around or having a break would be dead boring.

I last forever and have never gotten any complaints. I think that they like my 5.5 inches of love muscle!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You marathon fuckers ought to try doing it with one of those sex swings. It's like being airborn (for her) and absolutely effortless fucking (for me). We had a waterbottle strapped on to the side for hydration breaks. Kinda cool drinking while being inside her.

Hmm, I think I know what I'm doing today.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know about the sex swing, but let me tell you that a bean bag as a threesome is awesome!!!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, little siestas are necessary between 'episodes'. For both. But it is lovely when you can be in the mood for consuming one another's flavors for many hours. One must keep in complete open communicationwith one another.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Variety, fun and just plain sex all day? Sure, sign me up! Sex is not steak. It can be more like a huge open ended fun time, no specific cuisine in mind, just snacking or an all out meal...but I can't imagine saying nah, that's enough, if it's great sex! I have trouble thinking about anyone saying that....more, please, maybe, but enough, got my twenty minutes? No way!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have trouble thinking about anyone saying that....more, please, maybe, but enough, got my twenty minutes? No way!

Do you find yourself getting more soreness with well endowed men to the point that you need to stop earlier, or is that a foreign concept to you and size is immaterial to duration?