Do women ever worry that they are sexually boring?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually bad sex is blamed on the opposite person, and more often than not I tend to take to the idea that it's the males fault as he is taking the most action, but is it possible since females are, generally speaking, receivers for them to actually be "bad" at sex? I mean to say, aside from some small skills like internal muscle squeezing or something, what can they really do?

I just wonder if women ever consider that, either that they are not as "imperative" to sexual pleasure, or that they might not be good at sex due to this inherent problem of anatomy. I am sure someone worries about their sexual talent, hopefully, and not all women are just greedy.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy fuck!!

I mean Holy FUCK!!

You've never had a good fuck, have you? No wonder you have anger management issues...

Poor sod...

Apparently not?

Rather than just ranting give a viable example? Of course you're probably thinking of activity that is not actually copulatory but still. . .

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Usually bad sex is blamed on the opposite person, and more often than not I tend to take to the idea that it's the males fault as he is taking the most action, but is it possible since females are, generally speaking, receivers for them to actually be "bad" at sex? I mean to say, aside from some small skills like internal muscle squeezing or something, what can they really do?

I just wonder if women ever consider that, either that they are not as "imperative" to sexual pleasure, or that they might not be good at sex due to this inherent problem of anatomy. I am sure someone worries about their sexual talent, hopefully, and not all women are just greedy.

I would tend to think a woman who lies there like a sack of spuds isn't going to light any fires in bed!

Ditto the woman who is obviously compiling her shopping list while a guy is laboring away;

Then there is the woman who will only have sex in one position - missionary;

Finally, there is the inexperienced woman. She might have problems with rhythm, how to touch, how to gel with a guy (but if a guy knows what he is doing, he should be able to overcome this)

I agree that women tend to take their cues from men but we also have ideas of our own. If a guy is hot in bed, a woman will generally respond to that unless she is too inexperienced to understand what is going on. And if a guy is willing to be led, he could find that things get very interesting indeed...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would tend to think a woman who lies there like a sack of spuds isn't going to light any fires in bed!

Ditto the woman who is obviously compiling her shopping list while a guy is laboring away;

Then there is the woman who will only have sex in one position - missionary;

Finally, there is the inexperienced woman. She might have problems with rhythm, how to touch, how to gel with a guy (but if a guy knows what he is doing, he should be able to overcome this)

I agree that women tend to take their cues from men but we also have ideas of our own. If a guy is hot in bed, a woman will generally respond to that unless she is too inexperienced to understand what is going on. And if a guy is willing to be led, he could find that things get very interesting indeed...
I agree with everything you said. I have never understood women who don't move during sex! :eek: I mean for heavens sake, it would take more effort for me not to respond physically than to respond. That one position thing is just retarded :12: I think that comes from too strict and religious an upbringing.

Symphonic, what the devil happend to you? Why do you hate women so much? These veiled attempts at 'honest' questions are little more than misogynstic rants against women. I know y'all hate when I give advice, but you need to seek therapy for this even if you're gay. All that anger and hate is not healthy for you.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the woman's excitement, enthusiasm and clear sense of desire are what make sex great...

The man's job is to try and elicit this response from her.

Sometimes it doesn't happen cause the guy's a mook.

and sometimes it doesn't happen because the woman isn't into it, isn't comfortable with her own sexuality, can't offer useful feedback ( and yes... moaning and screaming oh god is very useful feedback ) or is simply not a person who really enjoys sex...

So, yes, women can be really bad at sex...

And couples can be not all that good together...

This is the reason sex gets BETTER when you are with someone for months or years. You both learn how elicit passion from the other, learn each other's nuances... that only comes with practice....

If you are really into a girl, and she's into you... after 6 months of learning one another the sex becomes celestial.

That is... if you both have the potential to be good lovers.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually do worry about that. I was afraid I'd just lay there, although I don't think I do.

I love trying different positions. Yes, I think upbringing has a lot to do with that, the women who will only have sex in missionary (and usually only after they're married). I had that kind of upbringing too, actually, but I've always been weird. :biggrin1: Now, I may find that a position doesn't work all that well for me (I've found a couple that don't, one just doesn't give me enough stimulation, and the other, the angle is wrong for me somehow...) but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try. I also like looking up positions online (I still can't remember how I lived without the internet, although I did for all but the past few years!) and thinking about trying them (I would actually try them but I'm in a dry spell right now...)