Do women fantasize about penis when they masturbate?

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From what I know, women are all fantasy and situational. I can watch a movie about boobs and fire away, without a bead of sweat or a wiff of emotion. Are there women who just want the meat?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hardboy_fll said:
YES!

"Sugar and spice and everything nice" my dick! Ask any Brit about "hen nights". Ask any college boy about Spring Break.

Some women make guys look like a bunch of monks.

If anybody wonders about hardboy's signature statement "7 inches of pretty cock, so they tell me" go to his profile and see it. I love a pretty peter!

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes......

Also watching a man "handle" himself is So fucking hot......
Like watching that......

And FYI, I'm not a troll.....just a newbie.
:smile:

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I do...I think about what it would look like and feel like...

They always say women are not as visual as men....but I disagree. The visual ( even in a fantasy ) is very arousing....

pinup

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
petite_judy said:
When I masterbate I always fantasize about cock. I think for girls masterbating is sometimes more personal and the fantasy has to be realistic. For me that just means I think about the guy attached to the 10" cock thats fucking me, and not just the cock itself.
Well, you certainly have given me something to think about this morning! Love your profile, etc.

As another data point, I recall that shortly after I began modeling for art classes, I was at one early morning class lying straight back as a foreshortening example. I don't know what genius thought that people want to draw at 8 in the morning, but this was exactly the wrong time for morning wood.

I heard some feet shuffling and about 30 seconds later I smelled something like a can of tuna fish being opened. Rather embarassing for me and all involved, but I took it as a secret compliment.

This was more than a fantasy, it was real life, so maybe it doesn't count, but it was definitely visual, not tactile.

kevinrosa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say most fantasize about the man who has a big cock, not just the cock....but then again I am not a women

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hardboy_fll said:
Ask any Brit about "hen nights". Ask any college boy about Spring Break.

Some women make guys look like a bunch of monks.

That's true. However, there's no question that far more guys than girls are into and turned on by the purely visual. And I think it's also true that far more guys than women are concerned about a dick not being big enough.

As for what I fantasize about, well, nothing puts a bigger damper on the thought of a guy with a large penis if he's lacking in other ways, such as having a decent personality, nice looks in general, and being well groomed.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I have no doubt . My wife always experienced intense orgasms when I talked to her about the other hung boys I knew at school - how long we were and how far we came. One ex friend could spurt about 18 times across the room - tell her that and she came on the spot.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pirate Wench said:
Yes......

Also watching a man "handle" himself is So fucking hot......
Like watching that......

And FYI, I'm not a troll.....just a newbie.
:smile:

Welcome! Pirates make me want to...uhh...close 1* eye! (*whatever eye I close for you is UP to you:biggrin1: )

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
On an earlier incarnation of LPSG (back when Pecker was a hobbit), someone asked what women thought about when they masturbated. One of our women gave the answer: "Shoes."

That's fucking hilarious.:biglaugh:

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes, but it's usualy looking at the cocks thats sets me in motion, then Im just focusing on exactly what I'm doing to get the best results; I'm 'listening' to exactly where to angle/wiggle things, playing with my clit just right (has to be a specific hand! lol), finding a space for my nipples, etc. ... is it only me?