Do women get more sex than men?

pantano

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who get more sex is a bit hard to say, but woman can get sex easier then men yeah, Who is going to say no to a lady :wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Id say women get offers for sex alot more then men, but generally 99% of the time she will turn him down. It is the 1% that does succeed, that does get laid that goes back bragging to his mates (the other 99%) that makes it look like she gets whatever she wants, where as in reality she will have to wait some time for another descent guy to make a descent offer.

So yes, there is always offers, but not always worthy offers

B_8 incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well at least is much easier to woman have sex if they want to.
aslong the girl isnt ugly can get sex very easy. The only thing they have to do is dress sexy make up and show in the bar and is guaranteed that atleast some males will hit on her.Men in another hand have to be the ones that approach woman with the possibility of rejection.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
uninhibited, a woman would likely have more "partners" than men.

Reason is just as Lee stated. Women receive offers all the time. It's pretty much guaranteed if a woman was to offer a man that might be interested in her sex, he would accept. She gets offers all the time, those offers she'll generally turn down, but a woman who doesn't will have more partners.

I saw this one movie on MySpace (some weird artsy fartsy movie) where the guy admitted to having 3 partners before his wife. the girl admitted to him 29 guys that she slept with. and she remembered all of their names. This was a documentary. i think it was called "Four-Eyed Monsters" or something.

That along with the stigma of a woman having multiple partners is going to skew test results. I know a female friend who slipped up in her lies about it. she said four, but i remembered her talking about 8 particular men and their sex just in the time that I'VE known her.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my limited but scientific survey my wife has had 6 sexual partners that I know of, I have had 2, so the average is 4 per person but the female in my survey has had 3x more sexual partners than the male.

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yah umm has anybody thought to consider that gay people have sex too?? And there are more gay men than gay women.. which perfectly explains why men have an average higher number of partners. Also if you include countries like Saudi Arabia, where if you cheat on your husband he cuts off your pussy and gags you to death with it, the numbers are even more understandable.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what they are saying is for example

10 women fucked fifty guys
those fifty guys were virgins

so therefore, fifty guys averaged one each and 10 girls averaged five each

on a broader scale the average is equal but if the sampling is a bit wrong, the difference will be huge

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if you have 50 women and 50 men, not counting gay sex, how can the men get more sex than the women?

i think you'll find that men often over estimate or lie that they've slept with many.
women often under estimate or lie that they've slept with few.

For sure, women lie and underestimate. I know this from talking to them and to guys. And we all know why.

A male friend of mine recently started dating an old university girl friend of mine, and they had "the chat' about number of previous partners; information he then passed on to me! What she told him was out by at least a factor of 10!! I used to go hang in bars with that girl, so I have a fair idea!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are the share of about the same numbers of the population that increase those numbers... :) happy?

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let me just beat this logic into the ground right now.

If there was only one woman on an island, and 200 men, the woman could have sex with all of them.

The men would each report only 1 sexual partner
the woman would report 200

I think it does have alot to do with "eligible men" woman can be picky and choosy, at least where I live... even the most unattractive women get more partners than the men here. It's a military area, (highest military per capita county in the nation) so the male to female ratio is skewed in favor of women being able to take their pick.

I think men totally count everything as a "sexual encounter", while women are much more choosy when reporting what was a "sexual encounter"

To make the logic more board-appropriate, you could also have a situation where fifty men and fifty women are stuck on this desert island, and 5 of the guys are well hung, virile and alpha and they get access to all the sex wi and the women with the other 45 SOL. If there were a survey, it would report that 100% of women had sex and only 10% of men.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that studies traditionally show that men have more sex partners than women
durex.com
but I was wondering if this is still true?

In my own experience talking with friends and observing the comings and goings of my neighbors' late-night partners, all the women seem to have a steady stream of men coming to visit them (even the stuck-up girl next door who claimed she was celibate). The men, in contrast, are either all alone or are lucky if they have one girlfriend.

I suppose that's possible if I wasn't picky.....
If I don't receive some loving soon I'm going to explode...
but I wait....

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To make the logic more board-appropriate, you could also have a situation where fifty men and fifty women are stuck on this desert island, and 5 of the guys are well hung, virile and alpha and they get access to all the sex wi and the women with the other 45 SOL. If there were a survey, it would report that 100% of women had sex and only 10% of men.

That doesn't address the issue, though.

"But there is just one problem, mathematicians say. It is logically impossible for heterosexual men to have more partners on average than heterosexual women. Those survey results cannot be correct."

(5m * 50w) + (45m * 0w) = 250 total partners for fifty men
250/50 = 5. The average man on the island had 5 partners.

Now really, none of the men on the island had exactly 5 partners, but this is what the arithmetic mean gives us and is how a lot of statistics are reported. According to the mode, the average number of sexual partners for a man to have was 0.

(50w * 5m) = 250 total partners for fifty women.
250/50 = 5. The average woman on the island had 5 partners.

This time, it's a far more accurate representation to use the arithmetic mean and the mode gives the same result.

Averages can certainly be skewed or misrepresented, but regardless of how they are the number of heterosexual partners for men and women should have been equal. The fact that they didn't means a lot of people are lying.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
1. Men lie about how many sex partners they have had.
2. I believe that some men get tons of sex, and some men get just a little bit.
3. If the study shows that women have less sex partners, that kind of makes sense. Since many women don't want to be portrayed as "sluts" by general society, so its natural for them to have less sex. Also women look for the "best possible mate" when looking for sex, so they wont just fuck anybody, that too will bring their numbers down. And also all the hot guys with mad social skills number will go up.

So i motion for a new study!

Out of the men and women who are actively seeking out new sexual partners on a regular basis, who has the higher percentage of "scoring"
I guess that could be the name, but that kinda sucks, i can't think of something better ATM.

But for example. If there are 100 guys, and 20 of them are smoking hot surfer dudes with awesome social skills, and those guys get laid by 100 girls each, and all the rest of guys are like, 20 girls each, and then like, 35 of the guys, are just ugly ass loser nerds like me, get 0 lays.

Then you take 100 women, and since this is a study of only people who are seeking out new sex partners, i think all 100 women, would have about, 20 sex partners each. Those 20 sex partners are those 20 men. So 100 girls, all having sex with 20 men each, and 20 men, having sex with 100 girls each. Who has the most sex?

I say the girls! cuz theres still a crapload of ugly guys who cant get laid!

Lol.

Either that or im insane. W/e. ^_^

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take a look:

The Myth, the Math, the Sex - New York Times

In study after study and in country after country, men report more, often many more, sexual partners than women.

One survey, recently reported by the federal government, concluded that men had a median of seven female sex partners. Women had a median of four male sex partners. Another study, by British researchers, stated that men had 12.7 heterosexual partners in their lifetimes and women had 6.5.

But there is just one problem, mathematicians say. It is logically impossible for heterosexual men to have more partners on average than heterosexual women. Those survey results cannot be correct.

I can believe a study having that set of findings. On the other hand, in many countries, many ethnic groups and regardless of socioeconomics it is more accepted for a man to be more sexually active. It is also more acceptable for the man to have more partners and cheat on his spouse.

You show me a country with equal pay for equal work. A country where being a stay at home mother who breast feeds and cooks everyday is valued the same as a full time job with mandatory overtime. Show me a country where a woman has the right to choose even if her stance if is 'Pro Life'. Somewhere that she doesn't have to wonder what would happen to women if that right was taken away. A place where government doesn't take the latest 'wonderoo' birth control method and actually discuss making it law for girls of certain ages to have administered.
A place where boys are not expected be fearless and tough. A place where a man can cry and remain a proud man. He won't be expected to have lost his virginity by time he's a senior in high school.

After you've shown me this place then I want you to give me the HONEST results from people that are telling the HONEST truth.:wink:

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can believe a study having that set of findings. On the other hand, in many countries, many ethnic groups and regardless of socioeconomics it is more accepted for a man to be more sexually active. It is also more acceptable for the man to have more partners and cheat on his spouse.

You show me a country with equal pay for equal work. A country where being a stay at home mother who breast feeds and cooks everyday is valued the same as a full time job with mandatory overtime. Show me a country where a woman has the right to choose even if her stance if is 'Pro Life'. Somewhere that she doesn't have to wonder what would happen to women if that right was taken away. A place where government doesn't take the latest 'wonderoo' birth control method and actually discuss making it law for girls of certain ages to have administered.
A place where boys are not expected be fearless and tough. A place where a man can cry and remain a proud man. He won't be expected to have lost his virginity by time he's a senior in high school.

After you've shown me this place then I want you to give me the HONEST results from people that are telling the HONEST truth.:wink:

Extremely well said, hawkgirl.