Do women get pissed off if the guy comes first???

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, I can continue having sex after ejaculating with a very short or no refractory period. (most of the time I can just continue without having to stop).

So if I can continue would it anger a woman that I come first?

I'm asking because my new girlfriend wants me to have sex for an hour without coming (which I would like to do sometimes, but not always). And, she gets mad at me if I come first (but can continue to go)

What's the deal???

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It wouldn't anger me, it's not a tit for tat thing where a man only gets to cum if i cum first.

I agree with SpoiledPrincess. I don't want a bunch of generic rules and "have to's" with sex. I like to just go with it and see where the current event takes us. :biggrin1:

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is she complaining? As long as you can continue so she will orgasm it shouldn't matter. She doesn't realize how lucky she is! It is rare that my hubby can continue after coming......

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In our married life, with a penis that is to girthy, we rarely attempted intercourse and if I could get it in I had to come as fast as possible because of the pain my wife experiences. When she gets her vagina dilated to where we can have sex I will have to overcome my training.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you should explain to her that sex is a lot better without those kind of rules. As long as you are trying to please each other that is a good sex life. You also need to tell her you can't always control that area and she should take it as a compliment that she makes you cum that fast. Why would she want you to take longer to cum, that would just mean you're not as into it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yup - I'm in agreement with these guys - if you can keep going after you've cum then great - nothing for her to get angry about.

In fact with guys that can do that it's often better to have them cum the first time quite soon then edge them for hours for the 2nd. More fun for all concerned, I'd say.

Tell her to drink it down and shut the fuck up! :wink:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
either...

she's a domme and she wants you to be her subby bitch,

or,

she's spoilt, selfish and unreasonable.

personally, give her oral as foreplay & if she cums fake being mad at her.
how dare she O before you've had an hour of sex!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If he cum and then went soft every time without me having an orgasm i would get fusterated, however if he kept going as you do i wouldnt see the problem.

Your girlfriend sounds rather bratty and could be jealous or under the impression that because you cum first you are enjoying it more and looking after yourself before her.

Either way it is a childish complaint on her behalf

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I think the question should be "is it unreasonable for my girlfriend to expect me to shag for 1 hour before cumming". The answer IMO is yes.

However, I used to go out with a guy that seemed to have no refactory period, he would cum and carry on again and again, basically for as long as I wanted him to. For me his best orgasm was his first, difficult to explain how, but the best I can do is to say there was more sexual tension in the lead up to his first, going on and on and on doesn`t always make it better. So perhaps that is what she means.

There is no point is her getting angry about it though, that won`t improve matters. Talk it over, be considerate, and strive for a bit of variety.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me his best orgasm was his first, difficult to explain how, but the best I can do is to say there was more sexual tension in the lead up to his first, going on and on and on doesn`t always make it better. So perhaps that is what she means.
I think that is a good point. I know that my best orgasm is the first - when I'm the most passionate and most lost in sex - but because I'm the most lost and most passionate the first one is also the hardest to control.

I'm reading a book on tantric sex at the moment. Taoist philosophy is that the guy should ejaculate in only 1 out of 100 sexual encounters! (they differentiate male orgasm from male ejaculation).

This is a little extreme for my taste but I did masterbate last night and come without ejaculating and it wasn't half bad. (it wasn't as satisfying though)

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(they differentiate male orgasm from male ejaculation).
That's b/c there's a difference. :tongue:

My ex could orgasm w/o ejaculating and he enjoyed it. We both did. He could have more orgasms than me and I loooooved watching him get off that way.

Ejaculation is tasty, but it's not the defining moment of sex.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm reading a book on tantric sex at the moment. Taoist philosophy is that the guy should ejaculate in only 1 out of 100 sexual encounters! (they differentiate male orgasm from male ejaculation).
Good on you for educating yourself and expanding your repetoire.
This is a little extreme for my taste but I did masterbate last night and come without ejaculating and it wasn't half bad. (it wasn't as satisfying though)
Keep practicing and over time the intensity of your orgasms will increase.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I think that is a good point. I know that my best orgasm is the first - when I'm the most passionate and most lost in sex - but because I'm the most lost and most passionate the first one is also the hardest to control.

The thing is you need to compromise. My experience is that sex is great when it goes on after you have both orgasmed, but not so much fun if you feel like you have been left behind.

Also it is good for guys to be able to control your orgasm more. There may come a time, as you get older, when the refactory period is longer.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sex is great when it goes on after you have both orgasmed, but not so much fun if you feel like you have been left behind.
Maybe that's how she feels?

mercurialbliss said:
Keep practicing and over time the intensity of your orgasms will increase.
I hope so. I'm learning.

Thanks everyone for your feelings