Do women have hang-ups looking at other women?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
It seems that there are a few very common questions/concerns on this forum. Lately, it seems the main one has to do with guys who are straight asking if it's normal to look at the penis of another man, to talk about it, to even find it attractive, etc.

It seems that it's almost as if some guys have gotten the idea that you are committing some sin, some transgression, by looking at the penis itself -- as though it is the sun or something, will burn your eyes out, etc.

Do women have these kinds of hang-ups? From what I've seen, women are able to compliment one another openly, talk about how beautiful another woman is, even comment directly on one another's ass, boobs; I've even seen women touch each other, and no one thinks anything of it.

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're completely right. Just as two female friends will walk arm-in-arm and no one turns an eye. Let two guys do that and people will notice. I'm not saying it's right, it's just the way it is. Maybe it's time things change. All I know is I'm straight, but I still can appreciate the female form on someone else.