Do Women have wet dreams!?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well... do women have wet dreams? and if you do are they messy as a male's wet dream? because mine go off when i don't jack off for a while.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well... do women have wet dreams? Yes, we do. :smile: and if you do are they messy as a male's wet dream? Nope, mine aren't messy like a mans, but I can tell when I wake up in the morning id I've had one. because mine go off when i don't jack off for a while.
I've never taken note of when or why mine have ocurred. They are fairly rare these days. I think I had more wet dreams when I was younger.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never orgasmed from a dream, but I definitely have woken up horny as hell from an erotic dream plenty of times.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
trust me, even if you could get through, you wouldn't want to. I don't open it because of the insane amount of spiders that nest there. Its gross.

but hey! wet dreams.... yeah....

See, I think it's more appropriate for a woman to call her sex dreams "wet dreams." For men, I prefer "pipe dreams," because that's normally what we wake up with...pipe. Granted, there can be some wetness (more for some than others), but I'm always more aware of the tent I'm pitching, not the..."morning dew."