Do Women have wet dreams!?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aw that means you weren't serious huh?:sad2:
awww look how sad the face is! awwwwwwww

Whatever's in those bushes outside the window makes me break out in hives, darling. Once I'm rash covered (and spider-bitten apparently), are you sure you still want a hump session with your mysterious window man?

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I read somewhere that while we don't actually go through the WHOLE process, we usually do experience most of the glandular and mental reactions of orgasm something like dozens of times or more per night.

I'd say we were lucky, but I never remember it when I've woken up.

Well, at least not the actual 'O' feeling.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read somewhere that while we don't actually go through the WHOLE process, we usually do experience most of the glandular and mental reactions of orgasm something like dozens of times or more per night.

I'd say we were lucky, but I never remember it when I've woken up.

Well, at least not the actual 'O' feeling.

I've never had the "O" while sleeping. But I've woken up with "pre-O" fluids in abundance. And it's the absolute worst thing in the world to have a parent walk in the bedroom when your in that condition. Especially for those of us who are "blessed," whether large or super-large.

I think girls have it lucky because it's easier for you to hide your condition. Although, there was this one time at Orange Beach where I received interest from some women after I fell asleep on the beach. No sex, but it did start a conversation. Man...I just thought of a new thread!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cum in my sleep fairly often. I had a great one a few nights ago when I was dreaming of being in the bath under the tap. I wake up feeling like I have had great sex and am ready for the day! I dont wake up gushing ejaculate, but I sure wake up soaking wet and pulsing.

I have them maybe twice a month, when pregnant I had them almost everyday!

x
Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cum in my sleep fairly often. I had a great one a few nights ago when I was dreaming of being in the bath under the tap. I wake up feeling like I have had great sex and am ready for the day! I dont wake up gushing ejaculate, but I sure wake up soaking wet and pulsing.

x
Honey

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

x
Honey
Not surprisingly, a recent study showed that one of a woman's biggest orgasms came from shildbirth there, Wildhoney.

charlypan47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, is Tami the wife from Charlypan.........could be possible.., wet dreams, orgasms, erotic dreams. I still have i!!!

ciao

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This happens only when I haven't had sex for a while. I'll have a very erotic dream and partially wake knowing I'm ready to climax. I'll roll over on my tummy and my arm [otherwise my arm and hand doesn't have enough strength] and press my fingers against my clit. That pressure is all it takes to climax.

D

deleted105034

I trained myself to do it when I had horrific nightmares when I was a kid, it's a really useful thing to be able to entertain oneself while sleeping :)

Wow SP, that's really cool! I went through a period of having lucid dreams and I absolutely loved it! Having sex, getting blowjobs, flying, passing through walls, you name it! Then they just stopped, and I have no idea how to get them back...

What did you do to train yourself to have them? I'd really like to get back to having them because I'm convinced there's a lot that can be gained by exploring my own mind some more. NOT just the sex aspect, although that would of course be awesome too.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I began experiencing orgasms in my sleep as early as age 8, when I didn't know what they were at all. As far as I know, the dreams always awakened me. I would wake up riding the wave of an incredibly good feeling in my "private parts." I even touched myself there to try to make it last, but I couldn't draw it out.

The first orgasmic dream I remember was of swinging very high in a swing. The swing had a strap that went between my legs, and I orgasmed, waking myself up and thus remembering the experience vividly.

Interestingly, although I never told anyone about these amazing feelings I got in my crotch, I didn't get the feeling they were bad or wrong -- just private.

The next one I remember was that a giant swan alighted in our driveway. I climbed on its back, and when it took off flying, I had an orgasm.

As a pre-teen and teen my orgasmic dreams were usually about bondage, punishment (not by my parents), or dressing up in sexy lingerie.

Interestingly, to my knowledge, I've never orgasmed in my sleep from a dream of vaginal sex, but I have orgasmed from dreams about anal.

These days, I find that if I'm having regular orgasms while awake, I almost never come in my sleep. However, the rare times as a teenager and adult when I didn't come for up to 2 weeks (for whatever reason), I would have a sleep orgasm eventually. I think that my body must need to come every so often, and will do it with or without my help. :biggrin1:

Oh, and finally, as to "wet" dreams...I don't ejaculate, so I wouldn't say my dreams are very wet. However, I can get lubricated either from dream-arousal...or from a sneaky lover stimulating me while I'm sleeping. :wink:

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've woken up wet a number of times, but I've only ever woken up mid-orgasm twice in my life. I couldn't remember what I was dreaming about in either of those cases (which is probably a good thing, because my dreams are always wierd).