Do women here ever enjoy being teased by the men?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I think at least one woman out there might enjoy being teased but I'm not sure what you mean, is it "look at how bony your back is" teased or "I bet you want my cock really bad" but not giving it to her...yet teased?

No nude pics in threads, no nude thumbnails but you can post as many links as you want.

Longing4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well sorcerer and surfergirl.....of COURSE I mean a tease of anticipation.....me teasing her.....her teasing me...until we're both ready to explode......then the REAL fun begins...

181-8180_IMGa.JPG

183-8308_IMGa.JPG

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Longing4u said:
well sorcerer and surfergirl.....of COURSE I mean a tease of anticipation.....me teasing her.....her teasing me...until we're both ready to explode......then the REAL fun begins...

View attachment 239

View attachment 240
Hmmm, in that case, hellz yes. :tongue:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Longing4u said:

View attachment 239

View attachment 240
Hmmm, in that case, hellz yes. :tongue:

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
teasing is always fun!! i do it to my gf all the time! it usually results in her grabbing me and forcing me to start fucking her. or she begs for me to be inside her.....its great fun

Longing4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mmmm....EXACTLY the type of teasing I'm talking about, Piratewench...

I was HOPING you'd enjoy that type of tease, Surfergirl...

LOVE your honesty, sexychick....I LOVE women in touch with themselves sexually enough to enjoy nice teasing and anticaption as well....

oh ye, E-an....NOTHING like the begging to have you inside her...makes me spend even THAT much more time and effort to TRULY reward her when we finally fuck....

thank you, Karen...hope you don't mind if I tease you all a bit more....

159-5910_IMGa.JPG

158-5862a_IMGa.JPG

139-3951_IMGa.JPG

139-4000_IMGa.JPG

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
i love this kind of foreplay almost as much as the act itself. once in a while i have my boyfriend walk around in his underwear, or a certain pair of flimsy pajama pants he has, and its pretty sexy watching his soft bulge move around as you can clearly see his length and shape of the head area. I also ask him to walk up and down the room nude as I can see him dangling even with his back to me, which for some reason is quite the turn on.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer being the tease rather than being teased, but if it comes to a play of teasing giving and receiving, I'm game. Can be a highly effective way to increase the pre-coital tension, a good way of verbal foreplay - and a hilarious way leading into the big laugh when the teaser guy turns out as a matchstick.