Do Women Like a Dirty, Sweaty Guy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by goodwood, May 8, 2010.

1. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello Ladies,

Today i spent the day excavating an overgrown greenhouse on the property and was at it all day. I just got done and couldn't wait to have a shower. I feel so much better smelling of Lever 2000 soap and being clean and shaved.

But when i got finished with the project today, the only thing i was wearing was a pair of khaki shorts and workboots.

Do you like a shirtless, dirty, sweaty guy from time to time or would you not touch a guy until he has showered and shaved? what do you like about a dirty, sweaty, hard (working) guy? lol.

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

OOO yeah!!! A real smell of perspiration and full of rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr makes me get all animalistic!!

Though i do love a clean fresh smelling fella as well! Though i like jumping in the shower with him and rubbing his cares away........with my knockers!

3. sykray

sykray Active Member

Fresh sweat is full of pheromones and is often a turn-on. Stale stinky rank sour sweat isn't usually attractive.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm with sykray! I don't like a guy who smells like a locker room or dirty stinky socks, but I do love how a man looks when he's all sweaty from working out or playing hard, or in your case, working hard in the garden. I used to lust after TheBoyfriend regularly when he used to run by after his workouts so sweaty his shirt clung to him all over. Yummy!

5. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    The absolute hottest most yummiest guy I've ever seen used to own the property next to mine. He was always outside around his horses working and he smelled sooooo good. I don't know I can't describe it he was mega sexy and sweaty and dirty. I love working guys. Not saying I want BO and dirty clothes just a working man smell is very attractive. To me :)

6. Keleios

Keleios New Member

Oh my, absolutely yes.
    To echo what PrincessTasha and Petite said, there's a massive difference between the fresh smell of hard work and someone who doesn't know what a shower is.
    I have incredibly strong synesthetic tendencies so smells, colours, sounds and sensations affect me greatly. People as well but they're a lot harder to put into words.

The scent of a man with nature of his work and the sun on his skin is such an aphrodisiac and would create the desire to add even more sweat to the equation. Though shoving a clean guy to the ground with the intent to get him dirty has its appeal, it's certainly fun to indulge that when there's a certain degree of it already in place. Then you can take further pleasure in getting clean together afterwards.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I like both, but i have to admit that smell my husband has after he mows the lawn does something special to me.

8. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    i used to do alot of manual labour, not once did a women tell me i smelt good after a day at work :frown1:

9. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is it the smell or the knowledge that he's completed a "honey do" task?:wink:

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

That is a very very good point you have there Miss G. ;)

11. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Did you do the manual labour for 'your' woman? I think that makes a difference.My gardener gets dreadfully sweaty but i don't think 'rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' about him..........cos he aint my guy and i don't find him attractive..........well he is 60 with moobs:eek:

12. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    what is a moob? I'm guessing here "man boobs?

13. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Of course they do otherwise 98% of men would be single. The uglies and disheveled grab the nearest partner.

14. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Freshly sweaty and little bit dirty is definitely a turn on. If that's coupled with a hot, fit body, glistening with sweat, a cheeky smile, sexy eyes, slight breathlessness.......delicious. Freshly washed is also a big turn on, as long as he is prepared to get dirty again.

The opposite of this would be a guy feeling uncomfortable about messing his hair up, or chipping a nail.....big turn off.

15. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Yep!

Do 98% of men do the type of things that cause them to get all durrrrrrty n sweaty? I'm not sure they do,i know loads more clean cut type who have manicures etc etc than the durrrrrrrrrrrty rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr type of fella's!

Besides,who is to say what the disheveled have to grab? They are far more attractive to some than the smoothies amongst them.

16. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I much prefer the dirty rawrrrrrrrrr type as Princess Tasha and her fine boots mentioned:biggrin1: Sexy sweatie working men are the absolute hotness.

Funny I just thought about the most unattractive cute guy I've ever met. A guy my bestfriend dated. I swear he had his nails done. Every hair in place. I was over at her house one day when he was there and I walked past the bathroom and he's in the mirror talking to himself about how good he looks. Seriously he went from like a 7 to a 2 I kind of thought he had sexuality issue's but she swears he was straight "whatever"!

What happened to guys just being average and not having to be "dolled" up all the time? Not saying I think that just crawled out of bed look is good. But you know a nice shirt and some jeans and boots. You know something manly?

17. volvo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    New York City / Brooklyn NY & Washington DC
    Verified:
    Photo
    <- is more than a bit sweaty and dirty from working on the house & yard right now...

18. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you don't, send him to me!!

Look at how popular Mike Rowe is on this board and elsewhere -- he is what used to be called a man's man* before they were all waxed and perfumed. Fortunately the pendulum is FINALLY swinging back the other way and masculinity is back in style. Maybe it's the recession and various other crises. People definitely want the strong rugged type again.

Construction workers have always been a huge turn on for me. Give me a shirtless guy in workboots and denim anyday. Have him come home from work and want to have animal sex with me while he's all sweaty and dirty -- Oooooooh, Baby!! (Anyone fitting this description please contact me. It's so lonely in this house, just me and all this money..... :tongue: )

*(of course that phrase would probably have a different connotation today)

19. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can answer that question for you Sweetie (hopefully you're not one of those women who are offended by being called Sweetie :eek: ).......

Many of the sex manuals (hey, I take this stuff seriously!) that I read say that semen smells like cut grass. So I'm guessing it's just your female programming reacting the way it should.

20. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll tell you what happened to them -- women!! LOL. First your wife or girlfriend makes you shave your balls and it's all downhill from there. :wink: Before you know it you're waxing your chest and plucking your eyebrows -- you're a Metrosexual. And while you're busy looking like Ken, she's having a hell of a good time with GI Joe.

Hey -- Mattel ought to come out with a Cuckold Ken doll. Package Barbie, Ken, and GI Joe together. GI Joe would be the bull of course and lucky Barbie gets to take cute manicured Ken to art galleries and wine tastings, and then gets ravished by GI Joe while she makes Ken cook them dinner. Somebody needs to do a video in stop motion animation of that and post it!! Instant worldwide fame.

Draft saved Draft deleted