Do Women Like a Dirty, Sweaty Guy?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:cool:
I'll tell you what happened to them -- women!! LOL. First your wife or girlfriend makes you shave your balls and it's all downhill from there. :wink: Before you know it you're waxing your chest and plucking your eyebrows -- you're a Metrosexual. And while you're busy looking like Ken, she's having a hell of a good time with GI Joe.

Hey -- Mattel ought to come out with a Cuckold Ken doll. Package Barbie, Ken, and GI Joe together. GI Joe would be the bull of course and lucky Barbie gets to take cute manicured Ken to art galleries and wine tastings, and then gets ravished by GI Joe while she makes Ken cook them dinner. Somebody needs to do a video in stop motion animation of that and post it!! Instant worldwide fame.

Lmao stop it you are horrible. I've never asked anyone to shave anything. While Im not to keen on the jungle look, hair on a mans chest, and groin is very attractive. Lets not forget to say their head. You can't have them all Mr Hotness. I like men that work outside. Rodeo, construction, the feedstore guy in the back.:biggrin1: All women are not like that. I'd go for the guy with the pickup truck before the guy in the sports car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can answer that question for you Sweetie (hopefully you're not one of those women who are offended by being called Sweetie :eek: ).......

Many of the sex manuals (hey, I take this stuff seriously!) that I read say that semen smells like cut grass. So I'm guessing it's just your female programming reacting the way it should.

cut grass smells alot better than the flour + bleach smell his smells like.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on the guy, some guys smell rank when they sweat especially in the pits and that is a big turn off. Some guys have more BO than others. Not into BO here - musky man smell, yes. I hate guys with sour unwashed hair smell, that goes double for yeasty smelling pubic hair. Kvetch.

I suppose it's all chemistry and what smells you find sexually arousing.

There is also something sexy about the smell of a freshly showered guy.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cut grass smells alot better than the flour + bleach smell his smells like.

Tell him to eat lots of pineapple / drink pineapple juice and see what that does. That's supposed to be the # 2 thing to make it taste better. I'm blanking out on the # 1 thing at the moment but it's pretty famous so you probably already know about it. If not, someone else will tell us. I need sleep.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell him to eat lots of pineapple / drink pineapple juice and see what that does. That's supposed to be the # 2 thing to make it taste better. I'm blanking out on the # 1 thing at the moment but it's pretty famous so you probably already know about it. If not, someone else will tell us. I need sleep.

There's a number #1 thing that makes it taste better?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just when I think straight women are hopelessly vanilla, I get to read stuff like this!:biggrin1::tongue: MMMMMMMMMM for dirty, sweaty men!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, other than pineapple and pineapple juice, what is the #1 thing that makes semen taste better?

I'm just curious. I've never had a problem with the taste of TheBoyfriend's semen. :tongue:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, other than pineapple and pineapple juice, what is the #1 thing that makes semen taste better?

I'm just curious. I've never had a problem with the taste of TheBoyfriend's semen. :tongue:

Ok where is the answer to this? I think semen taste's the same. Kind of like flour or something. Pre-cum is very sweet though.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Google has hundreds of thousands of results on this. Here are a few. Drink up!!

<LI class=g>Sperm Taste – 10 Simple Tips For Better Tasting Semen

Mar 19, 2006 ... It is a fact that your sperms taste can be improved and making your semen taste better, can be done with a few simple diet changes. ...
ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste-–-10-Simple-Tips... - Cached - Similar
<LI style="MARGIN-LEFT: 16px" class=g>How to Make Your Semen Taste Better

Apr 30, 2010 ... With the 21st century's fast food diet and the stressful routines we find difficult to break away from, our bodily fluids and juices can be ...
ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Make-Your-Semen-Taste-Better&id... - Cached
Show more results from ezinearticles.com

<LI class=g>Tasting Better & More - AskMen.com

Mar 16, 2010 ... In regards to swallowing, what will make my semen taste better for my wife? That and the gag reflex are the two main reasons why we fight ...
www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer_100/130_love_answers.html - Similar
<LI class=g>Semen Taste | Improve The Taste Of Your Semen

Improve the taste of your semen ejaculation. Find out how to make your semen taste better than your girlfriend's favourite food.
www.biggerloads.com/semen-taste/ - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>Make Semen Taste Better | SemenTaste.com

Make your semen taste better so you and your partner will enjoy oral sex more than ever before.
www.sementaste.com/ - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>WikiAnswers - How can you make semen taste better

question: How can you make semen taste better? Eating fatty foods like fast food can also make your semen taste bitter. Stick with your fruit to make it ...
wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_make_semen_taste_better - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>What Foods Makes Semen Taste Better?

Semen Taste Better? Larry James. Macrobiotic nutritionists have actually done research on this question, and the answer is: you are what you eat. ...
www.celebrateintimacy.com/semen.html - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>What can a guy do to make his semen taste better? | Answerbag

May 6, 2009 ... What can a guy do to make his semen taste better? How to make your semen taste better: "A good diet will make good-tasting semen.
www.answerbag.com/q_view/404055 - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>UCSB SexInfo Online - Semen Taste

After much research, we still have not come across any scientific experiments on ways to make semen taste better. But, there are a lot of personal opinions ...
www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/semen-taste - Cached
<LI class=g>Sperm Taste | LIVESTRONG.COM

Jan 25, 2010 ... Making your semen taste better can be done with a few simple diet changes, since sperm taste is affected by what y...
www.livestrong.com/article/13968-sperm-taste/ - Cached

twotimes

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My g/f seems to like it. Smelling like diesel is apparently very manly. I haven't tried keeping some around as a splash on but maybe i should.