Do women like a shower or a grower?

D_Olive_Branch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey ladies.......and gents.

Do you prefer a guy who has a really long soft penis 6/7"+ then only grows a 2/3"+ maximum?

Or

A guy with a 3/4"+ penis soft which then doubles or more in size?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think we've been asked this question several times just since I've been here - I advise using the search function next time.

I don't care what it looks like when it's soft, as long as it's big enough to please me once it's hard.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Both. :wink:

Having had your cock for as long as you have I think you're aware that there's significant difference soft to hard and also that it has it's prominent moments in its flaccid state. After all, who can forget your cock knocking over the condiments in the Lebanese restaurant as you moved through a slightly tight space to take your seat at our table? :biggrin:

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since I have been both a shower and a grower at times, I can tell you that as a shower you definitely attract more female attention. and as a grower I was ridiculed by a couple gals in a bar a few yrs ago. they were camped by the guys bathroom, and the one said she felt sorry for my wife, not much there. I stopped and just told the gal she had a lot to learn about life and men, and she should be glad my wife was not present. I told her she wouldn't believe me, but she was wrong. I'm hung like a horse

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
GODDAMMIT!!! There's a rogue apostrophe in one of my posts and I've missed the edit window. Fuckity-fuckity-FUCK!! :mad:

Don'tcha hate that? I've typed you're instead of your before and missed the edit window. How embarrassing!

Just an apostrophe? Gawd, I leave out entire words! Or leave in extra ones!

We'll let it pass, just this one time! :wink:

Yeah, but neither of you ever posted an entire thread bitching about the misuse of apostrophes. I'm sure this isn't the first time I've done but it is an egg on face moment furshur! :rolleyes: