Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm curious as to whether many women like anal sex. Can they obtain an orgasm that way? (Men have the prostate gland to get them to orgasm.) Do they find it enjoyable? Mildly? Wildly? How does it compare to vaginal sex?

I had one memorable experience where my friend was in his girl friend anally while I was in her vaginally (with a larger penis.) :rolleyes:

Some women like anal sex some do not. My wife can orgasm from anal sex without stimulating the clitoris. She is capable of having an orgasm from both vaginal stimulation and clitoral. She tells me when we have anal sex that it feels much like a vaginal orgasm when she comes. There are all kinds of women and men out there who like all kinds of things. To generalize people would be wrong.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many is hard to say. I think it's more accepted in places like Europe and South America than in North America. How much a woman enjoys it and why can widely vary.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Some women like anal sex some do not. My wife can orgasm from anal sex without stimulating the clitoris. She is capable of having an orgasm from both vaginal stimulation and clitoral. She tells me when we have anal sex that it feels much like a vaginal orgasm when she comes. There are all kinds of women and men out there who like all kinds of things. To generalize people would be wrong.

Ever notice how you can have a finger in her ass and one in her pussy and it feels like there is a paperthin wall inbetween? When you are fucking her ass it is stimulating her g-spot. I used to really enjoy this sensation with a vibrator of mine many a time years ago.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever notice how you can have a finger in her ass and one in her pussy and it feels like there is a paperthin wall inbetween? When you are fucking her ass it is stimulating her g-spot. I used to really enjoy this sensation with a vibrator of mine many a time years ago.

I agree with Mademoiselle Rouge. I have not experienced anal sex, but I have played with a plug in my ass and a vibrator and had a fabulous orgasm. It's definitely a different sensation.

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still date a lot of different girls.

But noticed that generally spoken Latin girls offer this in their standard package.

You don't hear me complain about this :smile:
I really get a hard one from doing it from behind while her figures are perfectly round...

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it...ask for it and wish I could have it once a week. It's more intense than vaginal sex, but in a good way. I have had an orgasm that way, probably from him hitting my g-spot and the feeling of being stretched open. The orgasms are just as intense, but in a different way than from vaginal sex.

I love it, can't get enough of it...

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like it. And want it often! It is a totally different feeling. My belief see that? MY BELIEF and from a few friends that are open to talking about sex. A lot do not like it due to pain. One friend told me this, said it hurt really bad. I talked to her about it and she tried again. Called me as soon as he came and said she loved it! The woman has to be in a comfretable position FOR HER! Where she can loosen those muscles. And then she has to not panic and tighten them as he enters. That is what the pain is usually from. The girl gets nervous and clenches......

EvanLesnick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it depends on the woman. There have been some women I've been with who couldn't get enough of it, even to the extent that they preferred it over vaginal sex. There are others who liked it a bit to varying degrees, and there are some who couldn't stand it.

Ladybree,

Called me as soon as he came and said she loved it! The woman has to be in a comfretable position FOR HER! Where she can loosen those muscles. And then she has to not panic and tighten them as he enters. That is what the pain is usually from. The girl gets nervous and clenches......

Yeah, relaxation is highly important.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never tried it and I'm not tempted. Don't see how something as wide as a can of Coke would be comfortable back there.

AdrianaOne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only ever tried anal once and it was horrible. It hurt like hell! We didn't in that ''position'' long enough to achieve The Big O. Fingering actually feels good though, but not the real thing. Vaginal>>>>>>>Anal

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I love it...ask for it and wish I could have it once a week. It's more intense than vaginal sex, but in a good way. I have had an orgasm that way, probably from him hitting my g-spot and the feeling of being stretched open. The orgasms are just as intense, but in a different way than from vaginal sex.

I love it, can't get enough of it...

God you're wonderful, I wish more women were like you:biggrin1:

My GF has finally come around to it, after me slipping up the wrong hole for the nth time. And, yes, it always was accidental!

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's something that I haven't really outright just done. So I can't say that I like it or not. I like it when he plays around back there with his finger or something, when he's going at me from behind and I've had an occasional slip back there but I wasn't ready for it and it really hurt. So, I'm not really sure if it's my thing or not. Probably should really try it at least once.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
So, I'm not really sure if it's my thing or not. Probably should really try it at least once.

I think it's a fear thing, & the expectation of pain negating a good experience - to begin with.

Obviously, if you're with a partner you feel secure with, & trust, then you can dictate the experience, thereby getting rid of some of the fear induced pain.

I think Fleur's comments illustrate the positive, & the fulfillment that can be achieved.

I guess it's a bit like eating olives - you suddenly acquire a taste for them, or you don't.

Edit: If you hadn't already, try your guy rimming you first, & get used to that, because if you don't like a guy doing that, you probably won't enjoy full penetration. Also, if he's got hang ups about that, why the hell should he get a free pass to your private passage?

Last edited: