Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love going down on a man, when I am in control. Complete control. I pay close attention and if a man likes something, I do it more - and I stop doing what doesn't get a positive response. I tug on balls and rub the perineum and tickle the frenulum with my tongue, I gag a little when I go too deep, I suck too hard, and I get sloppy wet. It's a lot of fun. I love the effect it has on a man, when I look up with his cock in my mouth and grin then go down deep and put it in as far as I can go. I love the way they turn to putty in my hands and melt. I love the pleasure that it gives them.

But.... if a man holds my head down or pumps his cock into my face it's over. It is doubtful that any amount of groveling would restore privileges. The phrase "eat me" has similar consequences. I don't mean he can't move at all, but that forceful thrust that so many men find enjoyable needs to be saved for the pussy, not the face.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've found the ones that like it and are "willing and able" scarce, so I tend to keep their number around...

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're not into a blowjob.... Allow me to show you to the door, because you've obviously got bigger issues that I would care to deal with!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're not into a blowjob.... Allow me to show you to the door, because you've obviously got bigger issues that I would care to deal with!

This attitude is what makes women NOT want to give a man a blow job. Expectations of performance diminish the pleasure. Show some appreciation for your woman's loving. Don't demand it, or you might as well hire her to do what you want cuz that's how you're making her feel.

SergioCruz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to know why some women simply refuse to give blowjobs. this has only ever happened to me once and all she wanted me to do was go down on her. selfish, or just not into bj's?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to know why some women simply refuse to give blowjobs. this has only ever happened to me once and all she wanted me to do was go down on her. selfish, or just not into bj's?

It's possible she was being selfish but it's more likely that she hasn't figured out how fun they can be, or can't handle it for some reason.

For many women putting the thing that pees into their mouth is just more than they can stomach. Others it's a bad experience - like foul spunk from a man that drinks too much coffee, smokes, or tokes (prostrate issues and STD's can also make the spunk pretty nasty). Some just can't handle the tastes. And for the rare few, their mouth is just too small to do much good with it. But, the most common cause is some woose ramming her head down onto his cock or face fucking her making her never want to have that happen again.

I hated blow jobs for years because one of my high school boyfriends thought that it meant holding my head down and moving my head to the speed and depth that felt good for him. It was years before I met someone that treated me really well and asked me to do it in a way that made me want to say yes. He gave me polite instructions phrased as a request, asking me to do that again, or to do something a little different. With him I got the hang of the whole thing and started to like it. He tasted pretty good too compared to previous boy friends. After a few months I could make him completely helpless by going down on him.

I love to do it under my own terms. Forced is no fun at all. Demanded or expected, ha, makes a man miss it cuz it makes me not want to do it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm sure they're heart broken :rolleyes:
selfish if she expects oral.
if she doesn't dig giving then she should accept that you might not enjoy giving.
if she makes efforts to satisfy you sexually, but just not orally, then she's not selfish.

i have a girlfriend who LOVES giving oral. she hates getting oral and would rather suck dick than kiss or fuck.
however...
she was unlucky enough to cause herself a jaw injury this way, and was told, in no uncertain terms, to give her damn jaw a rest! LOL

Cherry_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I absolutely LOVE them and couldn't live without them! My best friend doesn't, rarely ever gives them to her husband and has never blown a guy to completion.
I couldn't be in a relationship with someone who didn't like to get them (or who wouldn't do it to me ;)

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Probably wants to cuddle and all that shit.
Maybe even wants to talk.

Got the perfect gal for ya!

Attachments

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my issue with blowjobs is simple.

it hurts!

i've a small mouth. opening my mouth wide enough to get a dick in there is painful. a ten minute bj will leave me sore for a day or two.
i like being able to chew my food!

yup, spunk is gross and i'm not going to swallow.
but that's not the real problem.

i'm not going to do something that causes me pain.
the bad sort of pain...spanking is different, heh.
i can honestly say that i hate giving blowjobs.
so i don't do blowjobs anymore.

...fortunately my pal's jaw recovered. she's taking up the slack with enthusiasm. the hussy!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Men i have you have realized a few things from this thread.

Women love giving head if you let THEM do it. Let her do it her way and she will do whatever she can to please you and make you cum. If you want to face fuck her then hold off and fuck her for real, but let oral be oral. Do what your supposed to, which is lay back, let go and enjoy.
Oral is one of them things in life you aren't supposed to control or be forceful with

:smile:

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like it .... most of the time! Some times it's just gross though, and I know a lot of my friends kind of dislike it and only do it to get it out of the way.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just went out to lunch with a female friend, and perhaps we had a bit too much to drink, but we shared a few sex stories. One of the things she told me is that women do not like to give blowjobs. They just put up with it. I know some women do not like it, but I have had a few girlfriends tell me they enjoy it. So which one is accurate?

Funny how she thinks what is true for her must be true for every woman.