do women like guys to PE?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was trying to understand if PE is a turn off or turn on for women?

if a guy is already big,is it hot to see him "bigger"
or does it just seem overdone on the whole big big big thing.

and if it is a good thing...is there a point where it is no longer hot?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
The women I've talked to about it think that men who PE are pathetic. Then again, it's only a few I've talked to and obviously not representative at all.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think men who do PE are ridiculous....especially if they are already a decent (average or above) size. I think above everything else you should like yourself for who you are.....and PE is just another way that people go around changing themselves when it really isn't necessary.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Well I'm not a woman and don't really do PE anyway, but I see nothing wrong with it. It's working to improve your physical appearance, much like working out, piercings, tattoos, etc. Just another form of body modification.

I'll think more of men who do it than those who don't and are unhappy with their size. At least they are doing something about it.

Like overweight people I see at the gym, I feel they deserve utmost respect for being the miniscule minority who are actually getting off their asses and doing something about it, in effect, going out and taking what they want! Nothing wrong with that to me at all. Same thing with PE.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love a guy who does PE. Why shouldn't you want to see how much bigger
{without damaging yourself} you can get.
Personally my husband has gained two or so inches from years of pumping.
Though above average to begin with I see nothing wrong with wanting and obtaining a bigger cock if that makes you happy whether through saline injection or pumping I have no qualms about it.
Surgery... well that is a whole 'nother thing.
Besides Scorpio how can you speak for all people as to what is or isn't necessary for their happiness or well being?
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I need to correct myself, I don't do PE, but I do jelq sometimes b/c it just makes erections super rock hard.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think women will be most likely to be evasive about the subject.
i hear ya about guys with a less than average working it up
to a nice size for themselves.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think the question is a perception issue. "Its pathetic if he has to do it because it means he has self esteem issues."

Which is BS. PE is just another form of self improvement and the end result is a man that feels better about himself and is more confidence. That confidence is going to benifit all parties involved. I see no difference in that and a woman buying a pair or new breasts.

Now, the question is still contexual. After reading many threads and posts similar to the subject, here is what I have found:

In one case, a wife wanted her husband to stop because the added size was starting to cause discomfort instead of pleasure. Her jaw would hurt and get sore more often and her vagina was starting to get raw more often. And the guy was torn because he had not reached his goal yet and didnt want to stop, but wanted to be sensative to his wife's needs.

Another thread I read where the girl actually told the guy that he should look into those penis enlargment pills. He was on the smaller size to begin with. She really wanted/ needed that extra inch for her pleasure. And the guy was good with his hands, mouth, and tounge; better than any of her previous lovers. She would not of minded him doing PE.

And, from what I have read here, a woman would not mind her partner being "just a little bigger". Length or girth is always debated.

So, here is my conclusion:
If a man is in a realtionship, women would not mind if he does PE, within reason. Women actually get excited, like its a new penis.

If a man is not in a realtionship, a man who does PE is seen, by women, as pathetic because there is an implication that he "needs" to do it to cover some inadequecy; physical or mental.

So now my question is, do you tell a women that you do PE? Should the world know you do it?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i do not pump or use pills or weights,but my boss and alot of girls at
my work want there men to get penis pumps.

i tried jelquing and i never got bigger always the same measurements
but my cock felt very sensitive in a good way,

i tried a pump and it felt like pins....i got bigger and i do not think i could have fucked a girl with it (due to floppyness)

i should have made a poll!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i do not pump or use pills or weights,but my boss and alot of girls at
my work want there men to get penis pumps.

i tried jelquing and i never got bigger always the same measurements
but my cock felt very sensitive in a good way,

i tried a pump and it felt like pins....i got bigger and i do not think i could have fucked a girl with it (due to floppyness)

i should have made a poll!
If you want to do PE, you need to educate yourself a lot more on the subject. There are more options and things you may have not considered. The PE section here is OK, but there are lots of other places. You could find those places by asking in the PE section, if you dont already know.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I personally dislike penis pumping intensely - it give the penis an artificial appearance and looks soft/floppy and without shape/form. I much prefer a smaller, well-shaped penis with definition and hardness than to see a soft, pumped-up bigger penis that looks dysfunctional and is repulsive (i.e., brings to mind, worms) :frown1:

A higher-end of average, thick, well-shaped penis with rock hardness beats a slick-looking, pumped-up, big penis anytime, imho. I *really* dislike what "pumping" the penis does to it in terms of appearance.

My 2 cents. But I'm only one of many. I'm certain there are also women who like pumped-up phalli (just not me). lol!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Major turn off! :yuck: Pumped cocks always look grotesquely bloated. Plus it's not like it stays that way. I would not be pleased or turned on if everytime I wanted to be intimate with a man he had to pump up first.

If he is already big than it's a waste of time and effort. It's like Dolly Parton saying, "I wish I had bigger boobs, I'm just not satisfied with these little things." Sound crazy? Good! That's cause it is crazy. :rolleyes:

and if it is a good thing...is there a point where it is no longer hot?[/QUOTE] It's not good. I don't even like seeing gallery pics of guys with pumps on or stretching devices. It makes me think that the real problem is in their brain and not their penis.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, and i object to labeling men pathetic for doing this.
it's makeup, push up bras, hair dye, corsets, piercings, tatts, whatever.
if it makes a person feel more comfortable in their own skin then who are we to judge?
it's ok to find it a turn of. it's not ok to call them pathetic.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could see the pump argument because it can change the consitency and look of the penis. But that is if they pump first and immediatly use it to have sex. Wait a day or so for things to get back to normal. (I dont pump)

There are other methods. Like the jelq. A person should no be able to tell the difference, just that the penis is bigger. There might be a few discrepencies like, a darker penis or discoloration, or "spots", but other than that, you should get a penis that functions better, is firmer, and is overal healthier. PE is also excerize and the erection quality should improve. This happens whether he gets larger or not. How is that not a benifit?

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
It seems a lot of respondents here are assuming that PE = pumping (which is probably true 95% of the time). But let's pretend it's 5-10-15 years in the future and someone has realized that they will make billions of $$$ by coming up with a safe, reliable way to PE. Ladies, would you care if you knew a guy PE'd but:

a) did it "naturally" (perhaps some sort of jelqing + natural "supplements" -- whatever that might mean)?
b) did it through banned means (perhaps some specialized HGH, or some other drug)?
c) did it through an operation + implant (perhaps cylindrical silicone)?

Assume in each case that the resulting penis looks and feels like a regular penis -- just supersized to a stature you find attractive. It has the same response as a natural penis. Would you care?

(I ask because some of us guys want to know if a woman we're attracted to has had breast implants. It's not a deal-killer, more of a "truth in advertising", "let's lay our cards on the table" situation.)

Kev

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems a lot of respondents here are assuming that PE = pumping (which is probably true 95% of the time). But let's pretend it's 5-10-15 years in the future and someone has realized that they will make billions of $$$ by coming up with a safe, reliable way to PE. Ladies, would you care if you knew a guy PE'd but:

a) did it "naturally" (perhaps some sort of jelqing + natural "supplements" -- whatever that might mean)?
b) did it through banned means (perhaps some specialized HGH, or some other drug)?
c) did it through an operation + implant (perhaps cylindrical silicone)?

Assume in each case that the resulting penis looks and feels like a regular penis -- just supersized to a stature you find attractive. It has the same response as a natural penis. Would you care?

(I ask because some of us guys want to know if a woman we're attracted to has had breast implants. It's not a deal-killer, more of a "truth in advertising", "let's lay our cards on the table" situation.)

Kev
None of that sounds attractive or appealing. The whole jelquing thing just seems like wanking.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
None of that sounds attractive or appealing. The whole jelquing thing just seems like wanking.

Well, it can go there :->. But it's closer to a kind of slow-motion engorgement stretching. I've only done it in the short term and I'll say this: it certainly made my erections harder for a week or two afterwards. I don't know if doing it over the long-term leads to any appreciable size difference.

Kev