Do women like it when guys cum in them ,, and how does it feel.?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nychild, Jul 19, 2007.

1. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

if you cum a large amount then girls love the feeling

2. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

My wife has always commented on the "smell of sex" after I cum in her.

Therefore she won't have sex in the morning before work, saying she doesn't want to smell like sex all day. Too bad, because the mornings are the only alone time we have.

Would other women pick up on this scent where she works ?

I for one don't smell a thing, so it must be a female thing.

Never really thought of it as marking my territory. Cool !

3. RideRocket

Gold Member

Most women have told me they really can't feel the sperm shooting out. However, the part they love is the hardness and stiffness they feel right as I'm getting ready to cum - condom or not.

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Luv the pun...

5. bd1234

bd1234 New Member

I'm a man , but do know that women vary in their preferences here.
    One ex of mine wanted me to always cum as deep inside her as possible.
    She would make me stay inside her afterwards for as long as possible --
    often for 10-20 mins, until I was soft.

However, my present partner is the complete opposite -- she hates having
    semen inside her, or anywhere near her. After years of her reacting badly
    at the end of sex, we have settled on a compromise -- I pull out and cum
    on the sheet. She is much happier now.

6. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

My wife leaves her sent on me also. Which I can smell all day long also. It is a grand and glorious thing that we do for each other. WOW.

7. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    the scent of a womans valley has an awesome effect on our manbrains.
    but not TOO strong because you do not wanna
    just smell like a vagina...ya know.

but that slight smell...it is like seasonal equinox good.

8. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

I love the feel of it while he is cumming, love the feel of it dripping out of me throughout the day and think the smell is incredible.

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'm like your ex. Although I don't actually feel the cum while it's happening. But then, I love deep penetration, so there will be no arguments there!

I don't have to worry about pregnancy (I've been "fixed"), but with a new guy I would have to worry about disease so I would insist on a condom.

10. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

Awesome thread! :D

Sex doesn't get any better than when you cum hard in a girl.

And this was one of the hottest things I've read in awhile:

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Oh yes im with you there..

Condoms are a girls best friend. Like the credit cards, never leave home without at least one

12. MrsD9

MrsD9 Member

I LOVE the feeling of having a man cum in me. I only used condoms before my husband so having him cum in me is the best feeling, really adds to the experience! Shower clean up afterward is a must, sticky thighs in the morning after the cum oozed out all night feels ick

13. hijinxy

hijinxy Member

Albums:
    Obviously you have to be clean and tested, but like most of the other girls here, i loooove cum! I love watching and kissing my guy as his face tightens up and feeling how hard he gets as he fucks me more furiously, as well as milking him afterwards while he goes soft inside me. Afterwards I dig playing with myself and feeling and tasting his cum as it leaks out.

For me, it's mostly psychological though-I've never told my guy this, but i always feel self-conscious about being too loose, so being able to make a guy cum without using my mouth, tits or hand is incredibly validating and provides some relief from my own feelings of inadequacy.

14. JR7

JR7 Guest

hijinxy - don't feel inadequate about being "too loose." Quite the contrary, as a guy with a petty decent girth, it can be difficult to the point of futile to penetrate a tight vagina. The best pussies I have fucked have been what you might consider "loose." In fact, some may be far looser than your own. None, however, have been so loose as to feel like I'm not penetrating. (I may be thicker than some guys, but frankly, I've always thought that was a myth. If a guy can't cum from a girl's vagina it's not because it's too loose. There's something else going on with the gal or the guy.) But an easy insertion into a loose pussy isa major turn-on. So stop being so hard on yourself. Every pussy has it's sweet spot. That is to say, a guy can find a ridge, some tissue, or sometimes that elusive "pussy within the pussy" that will make him cum, so the circumference of the opening is really only the first of many special parts.

15. B_Evie

B_Evie New Member

I like it. It feels like he is Superman hard all of a sudden and has swollen up to about a 1/4 of his usual size. He always pushes really deep during the last few seconds, so it also feels different than the usual thrusting in an out because he holds there while cumming. It's almost like he wants to push his whole body inside of mine. Sometimes I can feel him cumming inside of me and other times I cannot. The feeling of when he is throbbing through his release for those few seconds is really amazing.

I prefer that he pulls out at the last second so that I can watch him cum somewhere/everywhere on me. However, he doesn't usually do that. Oh well.

16. JR7

JR7 Guest

That's my preference, Evie, asa man. I love to pull out at the last second and cum on my wife's ass or abdomen to show her (or let her feel) my cumshot.

17. BIGMIKE

BIGMIKE Member

My wife LOVES it when I cum up in her. In some of the comments, some say he pushes deep inside when he cum's, I do the same thing. Depending on the moment, I like to get to the point of cumming and push deep inside of her, other times, I will get it until I get so sensitive just before blowing my load and I can't take it anymore!

18. Rippy

Rippy New Member

That would be a very short term relationship for me :frown1:

19. ncnicem

ncnicem Member

Very sexy descriptions from the ladies here. I used to date a woman who was a little funny in that she loved it when I came (got some serious nail marks in my butt!), but sometimes said she worried about pregnancy because she said "you cum so much and are right there when you do."

20. Twistbarbie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    God YES! :D
    Can't say I've felt anything physically, I think it's a lizard brain issue, wanting someone to cum hard and deep inside you the same as guys wanting to do that.
    As for the scent been with a couple of guys who could come 4-6 times a go:biggrin1: never noticed the 'smell' during, it's always after you notice the post sex funk.

Draft saved Draft deleted