Do women like it when you "bottom out"?

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yesterday, my wife and I had a really good sexual romp. One of her "fetishes" is she likes me to stick large things into her pussy and see how far I can bury them. Yesterday it was a carrot. Fairly thick but not massive. So she kept wanting to know how far I was getting it in. Wanted to even know a "play by play" as to how many inches it was going in. I could only get about 6.....maybe 7 in before it hit bottom. And then when I kept hitting bottom a lot it drove her wild. I did not know this could happen......or is she unusual.

I do not get to hit bottom with my penis because I am about 4 3/4 inches max.....on a good day. So I was hitting uncharted territories. So guys with longer cocks, do your women like it when you hit bottom? Is this common?

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow ! Never expected to see this thread- it makes me smile. I am prone to hitting the bottom, but it has come with different reactions... one lover used to love it , especially when I'd angle up and hit her cervix, but another one hated it. She broke things off immediately.
While Most women are pretty much more into girth than to length, I have found those that love it when I'm "pushing back their boundaries."

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. It is a wonderful feeling that happens when you get to the very bottom.

It is a neat feeling for us both.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The vagina's not shaped like a test-tube; it's more like a big stretchy pouch.
Bottoming out, I think by definition, sucks. That's the point where you can't press it in any more because it's unpleasantly painful.
I've known girls who I'd just directly mash in to the cervix with, and it was described as a sharp, sudden pain. Stopped things pretty much immediately.
One girl's cervix is almost at the front (around ~3.5" aroused) so I'm pretty much just sliding past it, then over it repeatedly. She's fortunate in that it still hurts, but she loves the pain. In her case, we're past the cervix and getting to the bottom, but we haven't "bottomed out".

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife likes it when i get very close but don't quite bottom out, but sometimes I'm longer than other times or she's shorter. wife will get on top mostly or hold a couple fingers down there so I don't go too deep.

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes but not with too much force/ pressure.

Some men use a manual technique called "jelqing" to lengthen (and thicken) their penis to enable them to "reach bottom".

I gained an inch in length (and .5 girth) after half month of a "newbie routine" and 1 month jelquing.

I followed JP's 90 day routine (free on another forum)... and simply called it quits early as I reached my goal.

Blessings.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's only happened with one guy and it definitely took some getting used to, but I grew to love it. For me it helped to adjust the position/angle so it was less a straight-on bam-bam-bam against it and more of a rubbing over it. There was still a slight tinge of pain if he hit it too hard but the pleasure sensation overwhelmed that.

P.S. Thanks for not posting this as a "Women's Issue" :tongue:

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It depends on the girl. Some girls hate it if you so much as breeze their cervix but others love the feeling. My girlfriend loves it- sometimes I think I'm hurting her but she says that's when she enjoys it the most.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
check Mr. RawDog's post history. keyword - backstop.
also, Ms. Subgirrl's post history.

i for one, frippin' love it. best orgasms. ever.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bottoming out is not necessarily the same thing as contacting the cervix. In fact, in most women it is not, although in some it is.

In those women in which I have been long enough to reach "bottom" my experience has been very much the same as sdg475's, evilshogunmaster's, or 8dot75's.

Some women really seem to like it, some seem to find it either distracting or outright uncomfortable, and others don't seem to take notice. And I knew two women who seemed to find it startling and unsettling at first, but then really got into it after they became accustomed to the sensation and realized that I wasn't going to hurt them.

XCentralCasting8in

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday, my wife and I had a really good sexual romp. One of her "fetishes" is she likes me to stick large things into her pussy and see how far I can bury them. Yesterday it was a carrot. Fairly thick but not massive. So she kept wanting to know how far I was getting it in. Wanted to even know a "play by play" as to how many inches it was going in. I could only get about 6.....maybe 7 in before it hit bottom. And then when I kept hitting bottom a lot it drove her wild. I did not know this could happen......or is she unusual.

I do not get to hit bottom with my penis because I am about 4 3/4 inches max.....on a good day. So I was hitting uncharted territories. So guys with longer cocks, do your women like it when you hit bottom? Is this common?

You've come up with a very good topic thread here. In bottoming out, a lot of the sensation and response depends upon the position. My wife likes to be filled to the hilt for deep vaginal orgasms in missionary. But she can't take me in the doggie position which leads to rock bottom discomfort. And when pain sets in, giving her all you've got can be too much. :wink:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if I bottom out, but when I push in as far as I can go and grind back and forth... She goes pretty crazy. I guess I gotta wait for the missus to post about it. I never asked her, just noticed she liked it, I liked it, so I just do it heh. Its like a koala love lock. I'm on top and just go as deep as I can and grind back and forth. One of my favs. Access to neck, boobie(with effort), face, lips. Just great stuff.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not initially. After about 5 minutes of penetration when I'm dripping wet then he can bottom me out. Feels very good!