Do women like it when you "bottom out"?

Ringtail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Varies, sometimes she likes it other nights she doesnt, normally takes alot of play before she starts loving it and loosing up.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
check Mr. RawDog's post history. keyword - backstop.
also, Ms. Subgirrl's post history.

Because RawDog and I are a little obsessed :tongue:.

Also try 'deep spot' as a keyword with my name.

i for one, frippin' love it. best orgasms. ever.

Sex really isn't complete for me without my deep spot orgasms. I have many other orgasms, and they're good, but none are as good as having my deep spot pounded.

And for those who are believe they are hitting the cervix when they are hitting bottom - the cervix isn't at the end of the vagina. Her being in pain from having her cervix hit may be preventing you from going further, but it isn't the end of the vagina.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aside from painful positions here and there, I find that the vast majority of women have violently intense orgasms when I bottom out and keep the pressure on - moving in and out about half an inch or so before and during their orgasm.... Discovered a few squirters with this technique.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do not get to hit bottom with my penis because I am about 4 3/4 inches max.....on a good day. So I was hitting uncharted territories. So guys with longer cocks, do your women like it when you hit bottom? Is this common?

YES! Typically, they do. When I get all the way in, then just pushpushpush, without pulling out... SUCCESS!!!! It's also one of my favorite positions, to be missionary and utterly wrapped around her and her around me. Very sensual.

bunygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it when a guy bottoms out in me. I feel completely filled up with him bottomed out. Then the tapping on my cervix just sends me over the edge. The very first time it ever happened I came hard, surprised the hell out of him and made him cum faster/sooner than he'd intended to. I crave it everytime I have sex, but only get it in a certain position (I have a very strangely angled cervix), get me into missionary and then turn me into pretzel girl and my world is rocking.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Well I do enjoy the feeling of tapping my cervix, though I understand it's possible that I could take more.

Most I've ever had is 9" and I could feel the pressure of him tapping my cervix. Was crazy!

I think everY woman is defferent I have been with some that hate when I bottom out on them an others that just love it!!! I can for the most part bottom out on just about any girl.

good thing you added that disclaimer... 'just about' ... :wink:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Obsessed and passionate!

MrsR has found that if she gets into what we call the side-saddle position on the couch, slides me all the way in to the hilt and leans back, she can grind her backstop the most ferociously. What she does is grind on my cockhead with very small circular hip rotations while being balls deep. Absolutely amazing doesnt begin to describe it.

We're extra fortunate in that my bone-pressed balls deep length of 7" is just a tad bit too long for her until she wants the deep stretch. She claims if I were a half an inch longer it'd be too long, I claim if I were half an inch shorter we wouldn't be getting that intense grinding we both love.

With hydration and pee breaks between, we've been doing this an average of 2 and a half to 3 hours a day the last two weeks.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obsessed and passionate!

MrsR has found that if she gets into what we call the side-saddle position on the couch, slides me all the way in to the hilt and leans back, she can grind her backstop the most ferociously. What she does is grind on my cockhead with very small circular hip rotations while being balls deep. Absolutely amazing doesnt begin to describe it.

*floating* Grinding motions on my deep spot are almost as good as the pounding.

We're extra fortunate in that my bone-pressed balls deep length of 7" is just a tad bit too long for her until she wants the deep stretch. She claims if I were a half an inch longer it'd be too long, I claim if I were half an inch shorter we wouldn't be getting that intense grinding we both love.

I know that perfect length feeling *floating again*

Do not change. Perfect length is a good, good thing.

With hydration and pee breaks between, we've been doing this an average of 2 and a half to 3 hours a day the last two weeks.

Jealous. So, so jealous.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I do enjoy the feeling of tapping my cervix, though I understand it's possible that I could take more.

so you mean tapping your cervix, dead on hit, or tapping your cervix, glans bumping while slipping under and into the deepspot?

Most I've ever had is 9" and I could feel the pressure of him tapping my cervix. Was crazy!

is why i asked. cuz.. 9 inches would be well and beyond/behind my cervix. :eek:

Obsessed and passionate!

obsessed is a word. enthusiastic and knowledgeable are better words :biggrin:

2_fister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never experienced a woman who enjoyed it.
Usually when it happens I hear a "yelp" out of woman...and from my experiences it didn't appear as if they(the women) enjoyed it.
I would love to find a woman who did in fact enjoy this, as I'm more or a longer type guy(8 by 5.5) who enjoys going deep.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
my wife likes it when i get very close but don't quite bottom out, but sometimes I'm longer than other times or she's shorter. wife will get on top mostly or hold a couple fingers down there so I don't go too deep.

That's describes mine, too. In fact oftentimes in those positions when I'm going really deep, or just having a big day, she'll kind of 'hold me back' because it hurts her otherwise. (those days are frustrating!)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also have never been able to bottom out in a woman without hitting -and hurting- her cervix. I also don't like the feeling of my cock head deep boxing a hard cervix.

I had an ex who has a cervix that felt like a half a golf ball was imbedded in her vagina. The most awesome thing she'd do was mount me reverse cowgirl and rub it on my frenulum as hard as she could. She said I was the first guy she had ever been with that knew how fuck her deep without hurting her.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've only bottom out a girl once. Her facial expression when I did it made me think I really hurt her, so I pulled out. After I was out for a while and asking if she was ok to get no responce, she asked me to do it again. It was pretty scary cause I'd never want to hurt anyone, but after I saw how much she enjoyed it, I kept doing it.

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you to all of you who gave answers. Being one who is a bit less endowed, and therefore never has nor never will hit bottom, I was just a wee tad confused. Because I thought that hitting bottom always meant pain for the woman. I guess I now know different.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im normally just under 8" however once or twice iv gotten 8... my fiance is super tight, but usually can take the whole thing with little trouble. I always bottom out, and love the feel my head rubbing against her cervix. Most of her vaginal orgasms are when im poking around deep