Do women like longer or thicker cocks?

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lets face it, a thick 2 incher wouldn't really hit the spot, would it? So, generally proportional but with a tad more emphasis on the girth side for me please...and hold the relish!

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think using the search feature would yield the answers you crave... Answer/ length up to a point... then the thicker the better – but again, up to a point. Over 7 around is a challenge, thankfully im only 6-1/2 around (IMHO, perfect) but I would be willing to give up an inch just to slam it home all the time! I’m 9-3/4 long and can count on my hands, how many times I’ve buried it balls deep.

mrbungle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife told me last night that she would prefer a thicker cock in her than a long one.

She had originally mentioned getting a longer cock inside of her, but I then continued the conversation (based on this thread's question) on whether or not she would rather get filled completely with a thicker one.

She quickly changed her mind and telling her to think about having that thick cock in her turned her on while she rode me.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m in the minority here, but I prefer a longer cock to a thicker one. My G spot seems to be about 7 inches deep so I need a cock that is 7 ½ inches or longer to really enjoy sex.

I also find that thick cocks make me sore after a while. Give me a 8-10” in length and 6” in girth and I’m in heaven.

tomperry

Experimental Member
Media
As long as you don;t think all women like the same thing. My grandfather told me: "It's not the length you want Tom lad, it's the width. Something to scrape the walls with."