Do women like see penis confrontation?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On our first and last visit to a nude beach that's sort of what my "friends" asked me about my hubby. I thought it was very crass, and even though I would be surprised by someone's size, I don't think I would have the nerve to say anything out loud. I was not only truly embarrassed for them, but for Cap as well. He heard them, too, and he didn't know how to respond.

I told him later it was meant as a compliment, but he said he felt like he was a show horse. I told him then now he knows how women feel every single day.

Ellie, your husband Cap is undoubtedly like myself in that we have already very long flaccid penises. As nature would have it, often times when organs like ours are under the warmth of a nude beach Sun or a euphemistically termed conversation pool, they just s-t-r-e-t-c-h that much more.

It'd been my wife and my experience that the most surprising and candid X-rated comments come from the mouths of people that look like the most prim and proper church going conservatives. However when you take those same people out of Kansas or Texas and plunk them in a Jamaican or Florida nudist resort (perhaps add a drink or two) and suddenly Mortimer the accountant and his wife Shirley the elementary school teacher become insatiable sexual creatures. Having been nudists as long as ourselves we usually laugh it off and have practiced witty answers. Many times these same couples are often the meekest and most embarrassed folks you's ever meet at breakfast the next morning.

I still suggest you two would have a fabulous weekend if you pointed the Ellie & Cap-mobile south toward Tampa to that resort I've written about. :smile:

Reactions: HorsemanUK

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to clarify, those are not nudist resorts, those are nude resorts. The difference is open sex.

Oh, wow, that's a big difference! My hubby said he's interested in going to one, and now I wonder which he was talking about...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, wow, that's a big difference! My hubby said he's interested in going to one, and now I wonder which he was talking about...

Yeah, my favorite nudist resort turned into a "lifestyle friendly" place. Ever since then, it's not as much fun for me, because my friendliness is mistaken for sexual availability.

It's very important to know if your resort is "family friendly" or "lifestyle friendly". I'm really not into exhibitionist, or group sex scenarios. Been there, done that, kinda over it. I'm also not into swinging. The main reason I like monogamy is the part where we don't have sex with others, and therefore have no risk of exposure to disease. It's conceivably all the security of abstinence, without the lack of sex. So I'm just not down for that sort of thing. I can see the appeal for someone else, but it's not for me.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to clarify, those are not nudist resorts, those are nude resorts. The difference is open sex.

Comparing the two Pasco properties, the nudist/nude/lifestyle resort north of S.R. 54 in Land o' Lakes was pretty upscale and packed over this past Valentine's weekend, while the other resort to the south looks to have seen better days. :beerchug2:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

are you excited to see two men comparing their penises?
Have you ever seen it happen?
Or do you have any particular feelings about it? You may find it funny, uninteresting ecc.

thanks

Not a woman, but I find it amazingly erotic to see two incredibly hung guys compare and "face-off." It's especially intriguing when the two men are so "off the chart" huge that they've probably never encountered anyone else even remotely close to them in size.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Comparing the two Pasco properties, the nudist/nude/lifestyle resort north of S.R. 54 in Land o' Lakes was pretty upscale and packed over this past Valentine's weekend, while the other resort to the south looks to have seen better days. :beerchug2:
If I'm going to be trapped in the car that long, I'd rather go to Disney World.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A total stranger who was female actually asked you to compare penis size against her partner? That is so weird. I wonder what made her feel so comfortable asking? Even if there was the possibility that I was curious, I wouldn't approach a stranger and ask him something like that. The idea of doing something like that boggles my mind.

Oh! I was once at Mardi Gras with a female friend who was trying to get men to show their penises, but I think she just wanted reciprocation.

I suggest you again read the post. I doubt you have spent any time at nude beaches and certainly not the resorts that are for nudists. This has happened in a NUDIST environment...where everything was easily seen. And some women are VERY proud of their mates very oversized genitalia, and they are also often very surprised and curious when they actually encounter another male in a nudist setting who appears to be larger than their own mates extremely big size.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suggest you again read the post. I doubt you have spent any time at nude beaches and certainly not the resorts that are for nudists. This has happened in a NUDIST environment...where everything was easily seen. And some women are VERY proud of their mates very oversized genitalia, and they are also often very surprised and curious when they actually encounter another male in a nudist setting who appears to be larger than their own mates extremely big size.

I wasn't talking about the nudist resort. I was talking about the story that happened in the store.

I even had an experience a few years ago where I was approached in a outfitter store by a couple. It turned out he was extremely endowed & since it's impossible for me to completely camoflage and minimize my endowment by how I dress they noticed. They saw me, left the store, and came back to meet me and introduce themselves because both of them were wondering how big I was and how I compared to him. While it certainly is not an every day occurrance, it has happened. I can say that every time the women have been VERY curious and excited. LOL

I didn't comment on the nudist resort because I have no experience with them.

Last edited:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, my favorite nudist resort turned into a "lifestyle friendly" place. Ever since then, it's not as much fun for me, because my friendliness is mistaken for sexual availability.

It's very important to know if your resort is "family friendly" or "lifestyle friendly". I'm really not into exhibitionist, or group sex scenarios. Been there, done that, kinda over it. I'm also not into swinging. The main reason I like monogamy is the part where we don't have sex with others, and therefore have no risk of exposure to disease. It's conceivably all the security of abstinence, without the lack of sex. So I'm just not down for that sort of thing. I can see the appeal for someone else, but it's not for me.
Interesting. Id be very curious about going to one of those. Just to observe.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi,

are you excited to see two men comparing their penises?
Have you ever seen it happen?
Or do you have any particular feelings about it? You may find it funny, uninteresting ecc.

thanks

1- No I wouldn't be excited if they do the comparison, however I would be more than excited if I do it. :tongue: And no I haven't seen it happen.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The following is what more likely occurs around the conversation pool at the Caliente Resort or Paradise Lakes in Tampa Bay. Two husbands, one with monster meat hanging like a third leg and the other with a micro-phallus, talk about sports at the edge of the pool while others compare their size.

Monster Cock: "The Rays really cut their payroll this year but got Manny Ramirez for a song. Their trades over the years have mostly worked in their favor."

Midget Cock: "Yeah, they got rid of that dead arm Scott Kazmir to the Angels, didn't they?"

Meanwhile their wives in the conversation pool silently think: "Holy Shit!!" :eek: :eek:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I might be an idiot for saying this, but the title of the post nearly made me pee my pants laughing... is that just me? I couldn't help to instantly imagine some sort of superman'ish character rushing towards his maiden in need, striking a heroic pose and whipping his dick out. Dadummm! Now all her troubles are gone and she can sleep like a baby again. But seriously.. Penis confrontation sounds so dramatic!

Either way, as for your question. No. Not the slightest bit. In fact, it would even be a turn-off to see a guy do so, as it would come across (to me) as some sort of insecurity or obsession.

Last edited:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it happened. The store was "Big Rays" on second street in Fairbanks, AK. I was staying at the Marriott across the street and they were staying a few blocks away. They did not live in Fairbanks, but outside a smaller town more than an hour away. They came to Fairbanks every few weeks or so to shop/dine, etc. and always spent the night. Serendipity that we ran in to each other that evening.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't talking about the nudist resort. I was talking about the story that happened in the store.

I didn't comment on the nudist resort because I have no experience with them.

Yes, it happened. The store was "Big Ray's" in Fairbanks, AK. I was visiting Fairbanks, (yes, in the middle of winter...lol). I was staying in the Marriott across the street. They were visiting Fairbanks and staying in another hotel. They lived out in the country not too far from another smaller town about an hour or more from Fairbanks. He was retired, and they came to Fairbanks, from what they told me, every few weeks and spent the night so they could shop, eat out, go to movies, etc. It was just "serendipity" that they we ran in to each other that evening.