Do women like see penis confrontation?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by brunozerli, Feb 14, 2011.

1. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    From ElieP
    I don't think I would have the nerve to say anything out loud.

We always drank alcohol at these hot tub parties and as the nights went on, lips got looser.

2. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Ellie, your husband Cap is undoubtedly like myself in that we have already very long flaccid penises. As nature would have it, often times when organs like ours are under the warmth of a nude beach Sun or a euphemistically termed conversation pool, they just s-t-r-e-t-c-h that much more.

It'd been my wife and my experience that the most surprising and candid X-rated comments come from the mouths of people that look like the most prim and proper church going conservatives. However when you take those same people out of Kansas or Texas and plunk them in a Jamaican or Florida nudist resort (perhaps add a drink or two) and suddenly Mortimer the accountant and his wife Shirley the elementary school teacher become insatiable sexual creatures. Having been nudists as long as ourselves we usually laugh it off and have practiced witty answers. Many times these same couples are often the meekest and most embarrassed folks you's ever meet at breakfast the next morning.

I still suggest you two would have a fabulous weekend if you pointed the Ellie & Cap-mobile south toward Tampa to that resort I've written about. :smile:

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just to clarify, those are not nudist resorts, those are nude resorts. The difference is open sex.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, wow, that's a big difference! My hubby said he's interested in going to one, and now I wonder which he was talking about...

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, my favorite nudist resort turned into a "lifestyle friendly" place. Ever since then, it's not as much fun for me, because my friendliness is mistaken for sexual availability.

It's very important to know if your resort is "family friendly" or "lifestyle friendly". I'm really not into exhibitionist, or group sex scenarios. Been there, done that, kinda over it. I'm also not into swinging. The main reason I like monogamy is the part where we don't have sex with others, and therefore have no risk of exposure to disease. It's conceivably all the security of abstinence, without the lack of sex. So I'm just not down for that sort of thing. I can see the appeal for someone else, but it's not for me.

6. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Comparing the two Pasco properties, the nudist/nude/lifestyle resort north of S.R. 54 in Land o' Lakes was pretty upscale and packed over this past Valentine's weekend, while the other resort to the south looks to have seen better days. :beerchug2:

7. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not a woman, but I find it amazingly erotic to see two incredibly hung guys compare and "face-off." It's especially intriguing when the two men are so "off the chart" huge that they've probably never encountered anyone else even remotely close to them in size.

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I'm going to be trapped in the car that long, I'd rather go to Disney World.

9. BigBen

BigBen Active Member

Albums:
    Texas and Florida but I travel a lot for fun
    I suggest you again read the post. I doubt you have spent any time at nude beaches and certainly not the resorts that are for nudists. This has happened in a NUDIST environment...where everything was easily seen. And some women are VERY proud of their mates very oversized genitalia, and they are also often very surprised and curious when they actually encounter another male in a nudist setting who appears to be larger than their own mates extremely big size.

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I wasn't talking about the nudist resort. I was talking about the story that happened in the store.

I didn't comment on the nudist resort because I have no experience with them.

#30 petite, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  11. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting. Id be very curious about going to one of those. Just to observe.

12. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL! Been to Disney a few times and have yet to see one nudist, well, other than Donald Duck. He doesn't wear pants, you know.

13. JPoster

JPoster Member

Penis confrontation?

I remember the old Howie Mandel line: "I went to a cock fight .....I was sore for three days."

14. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1- No I wouldn't be excited if they do the comparison, however I would be more than excited if I do it. :tongue: And no I haven't seen it happen.

15. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I see it every day at the nudists resort. :redface:

16. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

The following is what more likely occurs around the conversation pool at the Caliente Resort or Paradise Lakes in Tampa Bay. Two husbands, one with monster meat hanging like a third leg and the other with a micro-phallus, talk about sports at the edge of the pool while others compare their size.

Monster Cock: "The Rays really cut their payroll this year but got Manny Ramirez for a song. Their trades over the years have mostly worked in their favor."

Midget Cock: "Yeah, they got rid of that dead arm Scott Kazmir to the Angels, didn't they?"

Meanwhile their wives in the conversation pool silently think: "Holy Shit!!" :eek: :eek:

17. Opalite

Gold Member

I might be an idiot for saying this, but the title of the post nearly made me pee my pants laughing... is that just me? I couldn't help to instantly imagine some sort of superman'ish character rushing towards his maiden in need, striking a heroic pose and whipping his dick out. Dadummm! Now all her troubles are gone and she can sleep like a baby again. But seriously.. Penis confrontation sounds so dramatic!

Either way, as for your question. No. Not the slightest bit. In fact, it would even be a turn-off to see a guy do so, as it would come across (to me) as some sort of insecurity or obsession.

#37 Opalite, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  18. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

And as he approaches her she hears a harp and a whooshing sound...Superman... followed by the best flying music ever! YouTube - 1950s "Superman" TV Show - With the Original Kellogg's Opening!!

19. BigBen

BigBen Active Member

Albums:
    Yes it happened. The store was "Big Rays" on second street in Fairbanks, AK. I was staying at the Marriott across the street and they were staying a few blocks away. They did not live in Fairbanks, but outside a smaller town more than an hour away. They came to Fairbanks every few weeks or so to shop/dine, etc. and always spent the night. Serendipity that we ran in to each other that evening.

20. BigBen

BigBen Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, it happened. The store was "Big Ray's" in Fairbanks, AK. I was visiting Fairbanks, (yes, in the middle of winter...lol). I was staying in the Marriott across the street. They were visiting Fairbanks and staying in another hotel. They lived out in the country not too far from another smaller town about an hour or more from Fairbanks. He was retired, and they came to Fairbanks, from what they told me, every few weeks and spent the night so they could shop, eat out, go to movies, etc. It was just "serendipity" that they we ran in to each other that evening.

Draft saved Draft deleted