Do women like see penis confrontation?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The post is title penis confrontation but the question is about women getting turned on by comparing two men's size.

Well, having been a nudist for years and years and years on nude beaches and nude resorts, I've had more than a few instances where I've met a couple where the other guy was XXL and the wife/gf was very excited and curious as to how big I was and how their husband/lover compared to me. Single women too have verbally compared me to some guy in their past such as an ex boyfriend or ex husband or the husband or boyfriend of one of their friends or something like that. I even had an experience a few years ago where I was approached in a outfitter store by a couple. It turned out he was extremely endowed & since it's impossible for me to completely camoflage and minimize my endowment by how I dress they noticed. They saw me, left the store, and came back to meet me and introduce themselves because both of them were wondering how big I was and how I compared to him. While it certainly is not an every day occurrance, it has happened. I can say that every time the women have been VERY curious and excited. LOL

Had allot of similar types of experiences myself. There are some women who really love size comparing or 'penis confrontation' there just not as widespread and it's only really the extravert, forward, exhibitionist characters that do so openly. I think all women compare notes on lovers and bf's but not every woman enjoys to do it so openly and often as other women do. I'm cool with it, I don’t have any problem with women wanting to compare me and wouldn’t shy away from a challenge.

I find it happens more at nude venues where everyone is more naturally open or exhibitionist anyway, when alcohol is involved, there is a guy around who’s been a bit cocky about been large or the women know a guy in attendance who is large and after a few drinks tongues start wagging.

It comes down to personality allot to, one of ex gf's once was in a store at Christmas time, they were selling novelty mens reindeer thongs and a friend of hers commented 'why don’t you get one for your bf' my ex said 'nah it wouldn’t fit him' a nosey shop assistant interjected 'oh we have all sizes, what size do you need' and my ex had no inhibitions (while totally sober) in replying with just how huge I was. The shop assistant went bright red and slipped away.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sooo, the summary of this thread seems to be:

Women: No, not really. Don't care if guys compare. Not a turn on. There are other, far more important things.

Men: Oh yes, women must love this because this [insert comparison story] happened to me.​

Business as usual on LPSG. :rolleyes:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sooo, the summary of this thread seems to be:
Women: No, not really. Don't care if guys compare. Not a turn on. There are other, far more important things.

Men: Oh yes, women must love this because this [insert comparison story] happened to me.
Business as usual on LPSG. :rolleyes:

Let me give you an Amen, brother! :biggrin1:

Reactions: 950483

I read all 5 pages of this thread and was wondering wtf was going on the entire time. Why the fuck was it bumped?

...if there was a legit confrontation/fight of some sort with penis, hell yeah I want to see that. I bet you could sell tickets! Large donged men duking it out in a cage match. 2 will enter, 1 will leave!

Also, no, I don't give a flying fuck about men comparing penis size. It is not even remotely sexy. However, if I was watching two attractive dudes make out and knowing I get to play with them both? Hell yes, that's sexy.

balsary

Sexy Member
Media
...if there was a legit confrontation/fight of some sort with penis, hell yeah I want to see that. I bet you could sell tickets! Large donged men duking it out in a cage match. 2 will enter, 1 will leave!

I pictured more of a Michael Jackson, "Beat It" style knife/cock fight where two men have their wrists bound together and must fight to the death. I would be inclined to purchase a ticket to such an event.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could not possibly be less interested in 2 guys comparing dick size. I REALLY wish guys in chat would get that!! I do not give a hoot who's dick is the biggest in the room, the biggest I've ever seen, bigger than my boyfriend, or bigger then the guy next to him..

REALLY don't care!:rolleyes:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pictured more of a Michael Jackson, "Beat It" style knife/cock fight where two men have their wrists bound together and must fight to the death. I would be inclined to purchase a ticket to such an event.

Wrists? How about their weenies bound together. Now that would be entertaining.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not has funny has 8 inches. :) Too short to be special & memorable. And not especially witty, and certainly not experienced or wise either. And exactly the kind of person I was writing about. Some people just have to prove other peoples points. Thank you for doing that.

Please tell me that English isn't your first language.

Nor, for that matter, is logic.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Approaching a stranger? I agree petite. I can't imagine it happening, due to the potential repercussions.

BigBen, did this really happen?

Sorry for the very late reply. But yes it did. Keep in mind these two points. First the couple saw me wandering around the clothing racks in this store and noticed me. They saw me and how I appear in my clothes but did not at first approach me. It was not immediate that we met.

They left for a while. From what they later told me, they went to their vehicle and were both talking about seeing me and then they both were wondering about me compared to his (there is a side story...he was an older guy...and when barely a teen had worked on the Alaska pipeline for years and then maintained it. And in the construction camps he had always won money from in several "who has the bigger dick" thing because he was renowned for his size. His wife was much younger. And she loved the stories and was very proud of him.

And so they both wondered and decided "why not" as they could see I was visiting Fairbanks and was not a "local".

So after a while they came back in to the store and I was still there shopping, and they walked up and then they introduced themselves and asked me to join them for dinner. They did NOT mention anything like that and their motive until we had all finished dinner and they just asked me to go back to their hotel (they didn't live in Fairbanks, but over an hour plus away) and were there for shopping and entertainment for a long weekend. So we went to their hotel suite and not mine in a different hotel.

So then...when they asked me to accompany them to their hotel, everyone knew that it was for fun and frolic...but not said. And after we arrived...they excused themselves while I made myself comfortable and she kissed me first and told me to get ready and they would be right back...they went to the bathroom and came out ...both naked...and she is holding his enormous erection (and she is a lot taller than he is)...and then she compared us and played with me and we had a fun few days...they extended their stay (he was retired so time was not an issue for them) and I spent several days and every night with them for the remainder of my visit.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

Sounds like the kind of scenario that @wallyj84 would imagine, and probably has.

Yes, tie their hands behind their backs, but does it have to be so confrontational?, is it really necessary to make them fight to the death? They could just settle it with a dance off; Americans do it all the time to avoid gun accidents.

Reactions: wallyj84

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Sounds like the kind of scenario that @wallyj84 would imagine, and probably has.

Yes, tie their hands behind their backs, but does it have to be so confrontational?, is it really necessary to make them fight to the death? They could just settle it with a dance off; Americans do it all the time to avoid gun accidents.

Men compare each other all the time. That's how we determine our rank and order within society.

Personally, I think men should walk around with their songs hanging out at all times. This way, we will know the proper pecking order at all times.